start of the holidays

*everyone is packing, today the students leave for Christmas break*

I woke up to the fresh smell of coffee. I went to the bathroom and got dressed. Just some comforting clothels. Some loose pants. A sweater with a flannel over it and some convers.
The second I got dressed i went to sit at the table with severus.
I'm so excited to be moving in with him, I finally have a dad!! An actual good dad, that loves and cares for me, and likes the things I like. I'd like to think I resemble him a bit :)).

"Moring soon to be my dad" I said to severus, he gave me a kind but a little uncomfortable smile. Severus hands me a cup of coffee and asked me if I slept well. Just the usual morning conversations.
"Hey sev, I do have a question tho"
Severus puts down his paper and looks up to me.
" so later today we are going home right, the big move in-"
Severus interrupted
"Yes, are you nervous?"
" no, I mean yes a little. But I'm mostly excited to finnaly have a loving home. We're I can be the kid, not the adult who has to care for her parent" severus looks at me kindly, I can see in his eyes that he's happy for me. Happy that I'm finnaly happy.
" I just wondered how long will we stay? I mean for the Christmas break? The previous years you always stayed at here *hogwarts * to look after the students"
which one of them was me, my mom was usually in rehab so I had to stay at school.

" we stay the first week at home. Dumbledore asked me to come back after Christmas day." Severus answered.
" now that we are on the subject, the teachers are planning a celebration together. They also invited you. By they I mean minerva"
Ofc it was her, she Always makes sure I feel included.
"That be nice, but only if I don't have to see my teachers getting drunk"
Severus laughs and said
" well some go all out, they always ask me to make some kind of alcholic 'potion'"
I start to laugh at images in my head, can u imagine seeing professor snout drunk? Or hootch I can definitely see her shooting up some shots.

" You won't drink right?" I ask in a more serious tone.
Severus immediately understood what I'm getting at. That one nightmare I had. Were severus got drunk and turned into my biological father Derek. And the my mom who died of alchol poisoning/ overdose.
"I won't I promise " he gave me a reassuring look and touched my hand.
Sooooo that was fun I wiped away a tear and stood up to get a banana. I decided to go to the gryfindoor commonroom to see my boyfriend and my friends.

"Heey guys, excited for the holidays?"

"Ofc but I'm going to miss you" fred said and gave me a kiss on the mouth

"Ugh do you guys have to do that infornt of us" Ron said

"O common ron, look how cute they are" hermoine commented.

"So Harry are you going to stay at hogwarts?" I ask him
" actually no, im going to spend my holidays with the weasly's and the order" Harry answers.

" why don't you join us y/n , we would love to see you this holiday and you can be a great asset to the order"  Harry added

"Ye you'll be another inside man along with your dad. We gotta make a plan after the attack on our dad" said George
( the whole vision thing just happened the night before)

"I'm really glad your dad is oke"
" ye we're glad too" the twins ron and ginny said all at once

So I guesse I get to be a part of the order now

Author: I know this part is boring at short but it will get better soon I promise. I got some ideas for where this is headed. If you are a criminal minds fan, check out my other story aswell. I just uploaded the first chapter. Thanks for reading so far. If you have any ideas for this or my other story. I'd love to hear it