running away

Severus's pov:

I stood still I'm the hall way confused when I heared a noise.
"Potter! What are you doing out of bed" the boy stood infront of me with a weird face.

"What did y/n just do to you?" He asked standing infront of me.
What is he on about? Y/n is in bed. My daughter doesn't sneak around at night.

"Are you ill?" I ask him.
"Professor you got to believe me. Y/n draco and pancy were just here. You busted them. And y/n used her powers and now you can't seem to remember."
"I'm taking you to our headmistress these accusations are absurd"
I drag the boy out and ask
" what were you doing out of bed anyway "

"I was looking for you sir. Or well any other teachers involved in the conversation with y/n this morning " what?
"What conversation" I look at home confused.
"She made you forget that too?"
I am sick of these lies.

"Severus, potter what can I do for you" minerva asked.
It was still weird seeing her in Dumbledore's chair. But ig it's her chair now.

"This boy has some weird accusations involving y/n" minerva looked as confused as I was.

"They're not accusations I swear. This morning professor snape came up to us saying you guys were going ti talk about y/n behaviour. Bc we were all worried about her. Now professor snape can't remember anything about it. And just earlier I saw y/n use her magic with drack and pancy and now snape can't remember seeing y/n in the hall way"
I point to ny head suggesting potter is going crazy.

"You completely lost me. Are you sure it wasn't just a dream potter?" Minerva asked.
"Yes I'm sure headmaster. Look into my memories I promise you" the boy turned to me.

I look at minerva who gives me a nodd.
He must be really sure and worried if he let's me look jnto his mind.

" legilemecy"
I look in his memories and he was right. I saw y/n acting weird. I saw me talking to potter about having an 'intervention' and I saw ne and y/n, draco and pancy in the hallway through potters eyes.

I gasp as I return.
"He's right. Y/n used her powers on me. But I don't remember any of it"
I was shocked why would y/n do that. Why was she acting that way jn those memories.

"We will solve this tomorrow" minerva looked at me.
I took the potter boy back to his dormitory making sure he won't sneak of again. After doing my round I went to sleep myself. But i couldn't stop wondering what memories were areased what can't I remember. And why.

*next morning *

Y/n's pov:

Once again after breakfast mcgonagall asked me to come with her.
"Do you need my help with something?" I ask confused. She doesn't look her usual self.
"Just come with me my dear" is all she says.

I wall in her office and see my dad, the teachers from yesterday. And my friends. Harry, hermoine, ron, Fred, George, luna, pancy and draco.

Another intervention?

"What's going on....?" I ask as I slowly walk in.
My dad looked mad.
"Yesterday Harry saw you use your powers on me when you snuck back in school. And there are alot of things that happend but we ( the teachers) can't remember. Luckily your friends do"

"Shit" I wisperd. I didnt know they knew about the intervention.
"I'm sorry y/n but you can't just manipulate everyone's memories " draco said.
I stand flabbergasted.
"Return our memories y/n" minerva said.
I tear escaped my eye, I quickly wipe it away and use my powers to make them remember. Their face fill with worry again.

"I'm sorry, I can't be here anymore " I teleported to my dorm. I don't want to be a burden anymore. I don't want to drag anyone down. Everything came over me at once. I need to disappear.

I pack my bags. All my clothes and books. Hogwarts is my home, but I'm dragging it down. Everyone is worried about me when they should worry about voldemort. I'm hurting everyone when the only one who deserves to hurt is me.

Tears fell down my face as I teleported away from school.
I thought about were I should go.
I want to go home...
I teleported to mine and severus's home.

I just crash down. I take out my blade and I cut.

Severus's pov:

After y/n disappeared every one of us runs around trying to find her. Scared that she will hurt herself.  I can't believe she went through all of this to convince us she's fine.
Ofc she isn't fine.

I run into her dorm and see her stuff is gone. I crash down next to her bed. I noticed her owl peggy was there and had a note.

I'm sorry dad.
I just don't want to be a burden. I'm going to survive I promise. But I don't want to drag anyone down. I'm okay. I love you and I miss you already. I'm sorry.

I cry and cry. My daughter isn't a burden. And I need her to know that.

I walk out in the hallway and see minerva running around.
"She's gone. She left" I say as I hold to note to my chest.
"Ow severus " minerva said as she hugged me.

*a week passed*

"I have to look for her Minnie, it's been a week" I say as minerva sighed.

"I know" she said as she looked down.
"I'll be back with her I promise"
I hug her. Minerva was as worried as me. She's y/n godmother, she cares so much. Everyone does.