wake up

After I passed out I woke up in the hospital wing but nobody was here everything looked so different. Dark and foggy.
"Hi y/n"
I hear a voice, I turn around and see Dumbledore.
"Wait am I dead? Or are you just an image in my head that us going to teach me life lesson before u wake up or something. Or maybe I jusy read to much fiction" I ask confused.

"Your not dead, I'm just here to help you wake up... we should talk."

I was so confused if I was actually talking to Dumbledore's ghost or if I was imagine this.

He sat down on one of the beds. But I kept standing.
"My death...its not your fault y/n"
I scuffed.
"It sure as hell feels like that. If I never went to seek my dad at a meeting. I wouldn't be a death eater. I wouldn't have gotten the task to kill you. And I might not have ever know what my powers ment and what i was destand for...I wouldn't be so scared. I would be okay"
Dumbledore's sighs.
And asks me to sit next to him.
"You couldn't have known...you thought severus was in danger. You do not have to feel responsible y/n. You don't have to look out for everyone. Look out for yourself..."

I heat another voice say.
"That's my fault" I look up and see ...
"Mom!"
Dumbledore was gone and I jump up to hug her. She looked great. She looks healthy and had a glow in her eyes that I have never seen before.

"It's my fault you feel responsible for everyone but yourself. You had to grown up way to fast to look after me. You never learned how to look after yourself."

I backed away from the hug and look in her eyes. He puts her hand on my face. I wish I could stay like this for ever. I wish I could have felt her love. Her love feels amazing.

"It's not your fault. You were hurting bc of derek."
She smiles.
"See my point...you try and convince me its not my fault. But you won't let other people convince you something wasn't your fault either"
I smile at her while tears fall of my face.

"I'm sorry we didn't have enough time together"
"It's okay...really. seeing you like this is.." I stop to take a breath.
"Healing"

I hear a child giggling outside.
"Who's that?" I ask.
We move outside and I continue to hear the giggling "I'm free" the voice laughed.
I look outside and see myself.
"You freed your inner child "
My mom said.
"I don't even know how"
The child was jumping in the air. With big bubbles. I noticed the bubbles were memories.

Memories with severus...
"You freed her by letting people love you. By accepting my love you fully forgave me. That was the last thing she needed."
"Love from her mother"
"And you 2 have an amazing father figure now" She smiled at me.

"Does that mean all of this is real?"
I ask her.
"It's as real as you want it to be"
Again with the mystery.
"You let her free...now let yourself free"
"How?"
"By forgiving yourself. By letting people help you" my mom responded.

"I'm just so scared"

Dumbledore came back.
"It's okay to be scared. Everyone is. We never know how long we have left. So don't let the fear control you"
He said.
"Idk how to do that"
"You have an amazing support system. Let them support"
My mom spoke.
I start to hear noises.
"I think I'm waking up"
"It's okay. I will always be here. Now wake up"

I open my eyes and notice I'm in the infirmary. My whole body feels sour and my head hurts.
"Aww"
"Y/n?" I hear my name.
I get up and see madam pomfrey.
"Lay still dear. I'll get your father"
She runs down the hall way. And I let my head fall back.
After a few seconds she came back with my dad.
"Y/n" he said loudly.
"Shh my head hurts..."

Madam pomfrey gave me a glass of water as I sat myself back up.
"How long was I out?" I asked.
"About 2 hours" my dad responded.
I drink up the water and give the glass back.
"Did you pass out too?"
"I did. But not long. I regaind consciousness after a few minutes"
My dad picked up my hand.

"Aww. I'm sour" he let go of my hand.
"You used alot of energy you need rest"
Madam pomfrey said as she left to help another student.

I look at my dad.
"When I was out...I saw Dumbledore and my mom. Did you see something?"
He shook his head.
"What did they say?" He asked.
"I had a moment with my mom. They just gave me advice but idk what to do with it. And apparently I freed my inner child? It was all so confusing "

We laugh.
"Are you okay? Did I Hurt you?"
I ask my dad.
"I'm fine y/n. Yes it Hurt a bit but pls don't blame yourself for it"

My dad let me to rest.

Author: it's short I know im sorry.