my part of the story

Severus came back to his quarters. I sat there patiently waiting for him. So I could explain my part of the story.

"Y/n I'm back, me and professor magonagall cleaned out your room. You could go back but i prefer if you staid with me for a while. I kinda missed your company " a small smile grew on both out faces.

Severus came sitting next to me " your hair is still in a big not. Do you mind if I try-" I asked, " you can try but I don't think it will work that well" I responded.
He walked to the bathroom and took out a hair brush. He started spraying and combing my hair. He was very gentle, trying not to pull on my hair to much. Of someone knew something about hair it was severus with his long black locks. I just sat there as he comb my hair. It felt quit nice. Usually I don't like silence with this made me feel calm and al warm inside.

After a few minutes he got all the knots out my hair, he placed himself next to me. I was still covering myself with a blanket. " I guess it's my time to explain now" I say while looking down. " you can take your time" severus said kindly while placing his hand on my leg to stop me from shaking.

I started to explain " so eem that morning, I went to the bathroom before I came to eat. I looked myself in the mirror, and some pretty nasty thoughts came rushing through my head. So I decided not to eat...After I ran out of the room. I went to luna I talked to her a bit but nothing that serious. She made me laugh but it didn't take away the way I was feeling. After luna left to go to her own classes I got down again. Its like a light switch. I decided to write in my diary wich you read. When you entered my head. Those memories we saw, I see them day an night. Reliving such momesnt make me....it makes me wanne die!! The reminder of what he did to me, how he broke me. I cant keep doing it severus. I dont know how I got you out of my head, but I ran" I kept explaining everything.

" when I layed in bed i wanted to kill myself, but I couldn't. Idk something was holding me back. So I went to sleep bc its like dying but without actual being dead. But once again I woke up after a nightmare. So I just layed there I cried alot at first, cutting and drinking the pain away. But it got to much so. I shut everything off , my emotions everything. I became Numb. So I cut and I drank even more. This time it was to feel something. And well after that you kinda know what happend" I said.

I pulled down the blanket revieling almost all my cuts. " I cut up my whole body. Legs, thighs, hips, wrists, arms, Enkels, stomach. " I said to him.

He pulled me in for a hug , "I love and care for you y/n, pls don't do this to yourself " he said....he loved me?! Something In me changed. My mom was never so affective she cared for me but she never told me she loved me...nobody every did.
" you love me...nobody every said that to me. Do you really mean it?"
" ofc I mean it, and I'm sorry nobody said that to you before. But I'm glad I'm the first" he said with a smile.

" do you want me to heal those?" Severus asked while pointing to some of my cuts.
" idk I don't think so. I just feel like, when they are gone it like it never happend like my pain wasn't real. But at other times it can be difficult for me to look at them so idk"
" Hey you don't have to" he said .

" i think its best that you go to sleep, you havent sleep a while week" severus pointed out.
" eem I rather not, but you can of you want to. You must be exhausted after this weird week aswell" I say
" y/n why don't you go sleep"

" like I said I can't sleep without having a nightmare and it hurts when I remember, I never want to feel that again. Yk it broke me, but it didn't kill me. Still something died inside me"
" ow y/n I understand, I'll get you another dreamless sleep potion "

I took the potion and went to be, I quickly fell asleep.

Authur: Hey guys I know this is a short chapter. I have been writing the last chapter and this one all day.  And atm I'm kinda out off Ideas for this story. I know where I want to head with the story but don't really know how to get there. I'm sure I'll figure something out soon.