Dumbledore's office

I  woke up around 8 am. I didnt sleep well...there was so much going on in my head.

Breakfast had already started, and I wasn't in the mood to join. I decided to go to Dumbledore's office for our meeting. I'm quite nervous, what will he say to me?

The tairs case opens, I quickly step on it. When the stairs finnaly reached to top, the door was already open.

Nobody was there, I step into the room and look around. The ceiling goes so high, Dumbledore  comes down from another staircase.

" y/n so early, please take a seat" he says in a calm and soft voice like Always.

I walk up to his desk and pull out a chair. I set myself down but my back straight and shoulders up, sitting in a proper but uncomfortable position.

" I see that you are quit tense, I think its best if we go ahead and start the discussion " Dumbledore said while taking a seat himself

" what in particular did you want to discus sir?" I ask in a nervous but curious tone

"Like I mentioned in the letter, I reserved a police report of what had happened. I apologise if this caused any stress. I haven't read it"  those last few words gave me so much relief

" I thought it might be better to give you a chance to explain your injuries, miss y/n. Instead of me invasing your privacy " Dumbledore commented. My shoulder relax a little more hearing him say this.
" if it might be to difficult for you to explain, there is always the option that I read the report. But...not without your promision ofc"

" so y/n would you care to explain who hurt you?" Dumbledore said in a concerned voice.

I look down, trying to avoid eyeconact, for me happend less then 3 days  ago, when I reality it had been more then 2 week. ( bc I went in a coma).

I try to speak but my voice starts to crack. I haven't even said anything and tears are already rolling down my cheeks.
"Eem i-t it wa..s " I speak trying not to break down.
" it's oke y/n take your time"
" it wa-s my....my dad" I say, now fully crying
" I cant im sorry sir I cant " I spoke out lifting my head up , as my eyes locked with Dumbledore's

" it's oke, I can always read the report if that's easier for you? But only if you give me concent."  Dumbledore states

I nod my head, I was scared how he would react but hearing all the kind comforting things he said made me feel a bit better.

I dry my tears and Dumbledore starts the reald the file. The file only stated what had happened on that specific day, nothing about pervious events was mentioned.

The fill was included with the police report, information of my injuries and ofc my testimony of what had happend.

The look on Dumbledores face went from a warm comforting smile to shocked and concerned face.

" I'm really sorey this happend to you miss Foster , I will informe the ministry that you will no longer be staying at your house. I'm sure we will find a solution  to that problem. If you ever need help feel free to come to my office or confide in your teachers" he quickly said.

As I walk out of the office I see professor snape entering, I pull my face away from his sight. Not wanted him to see that I have cried.

When I walk down the stairs I hear Dumbledore say " severus could you look after them, they have been through alot and I'm not sure they are dealing with it in the right way. I'm sure you know what i mean "

" ofc headmaster, I will look after them" snape commented

I quickly go down the stairs and run to my room. While walking through to corridor I ask myself " Did Dumbledore ment my sh? How would he know?! I mean he did see my arm but there were only scars i hadnt cut yet, who know maybe he didn't even notice bc of al my injuries "