dear diary

This whole capter is a diary dont worey the rest of the book is written in a different way

hi...dear diary...this sounds stupid.
Idk how to do this. Anyway I'm y/n , wich you probably already know bc the only person who is going to read this would be me.

I'm not doing so great so I thought I would document it. I just turned 16, my parents forgot my birthday, again. I dont really have a good relationship with them anyway. I dont really know who my dad is exactly, he left when I was 5 I barely have a memory of him. I know his name is Derek Foster.

I just remember him coming home drunk and yelling at my mom , I came in the room crying seeing the scared  look in my moms eyes, as my dad turned to me with a broken bottle in his hands. My mom jumped In front of me taking the hit. My dad hated me because I was a freak  a mistake, I couldn't do anything right. My mom would always try to protect me, but she couldnt protect me when she was at work.

He abused me...and did far more worse things than that. Luckily he paked his things and left, never heard from him again. For all I know he's dead, it's for the better though.

Since then my mom has been taking care of me, atleast she tries. Most of the time I have to take care of her, but i don't mind , atleast she loves me. Right?

Ever since dad left its been hard on her,  she brings random guys home. Most of them are not really nice, they are either drug addicts or former criminals.

She is in an out of rehab. But she tries, alot happens but i can't blame her for how she deals with pain. I mean i dont have a great coping mechanism either. Can't even stay clean of cutting my self for longer then 2 days.

Soon I'm going back to hogwarts, honestly I'm surprised nobody noticed how much I have been skipping out on classes. Don't really have much friends either, I mean I have the weasly twins, Harry and hermione aren't bad either its just I could never join them and ron. They are a close group, I don't belong with them.

Luna is the only one who actually cares, she's as sane as I am (that's how she would put it). Oke that's al for today, bye I guess I don't fucking know how els to end this long as text.
---------------------------------------------------------

" ugh I'm so pathetic for writing in a fucking diary, why do I even do this"

After that i went to sleep