the order

*Christmas eve*
I woke up quit early. The last few days with severus had been great. My closet is filled with clothes, i have a warm soft comfortable bed.
And I've been writing to my friend everyday.
I even got a few letters back!

Fred wrote me this cute letter on how he can't wait to see me. I also got a present for him:)).
And then luna told me about all her crazy adventures, it's always so interesting to hear about it.
And harry and hermoine and Ron wrote back too! I mean it was only on letter but from all of them. I had put up my letters on the wall.

I got out of bed wearing my pj's and Short sleeve for the first time since ever. It feels uncomfortable but minerva wanted me to do it when I'm at home, so I can finally accept that it happend but it doesn't define me.
Severus is really proud of me that I'm doing this, and that well that makes it worth it.

I run down stairs I need for coffee.
I see severus sitting at the table and immediately handed me cup while stil looking at his news paper.

"Oo you made breakfast, o happy/ merry Christmas eve?"
Severus looks at me confused
"What I don't know how to do this happy family Christmas thing" I say while sitting down.

"Me neither actually" severus said
"I guess no pressure then? We just do our own thing?" I ask before taking a bit out of the toast.

"So are we doing anything today?"
I ask him

"We have the order meeting later, but we should be back for the evening so we can do dinner of you want"

"Sure, just the two of us" I smile and continue to eat my toast.

After that i went upstairs to get ready
What do i where for a freaking meeting? Or just casual?

I decided on something like this.
(You can choose your own outfit or image the colours different it's whatever. I decide on this but a dark brown sweater instead)

I put on my converse, and noticed we got a little time

I put on my converse, and noticed we got a little time. So I decided to open up the book of the most powerful witches.

"Born into the muggle world"
"Can either save or destroy the world"
"We have the scarlet witch, the sapphire witch and the emerald witch. The possibility of more of these witches exists, but the prophecy told us only about these 3"

"The scarlet witch, will be made by the muggle world in the 21st century. Grows up without magic"

"The sapphire witch, will be born with the power. Grows up in the wizardding world"

"The emerald witch, will develop the power. Will attaned a school for magic. And Grows the power after overcoming many obsticals"

"Y/n we need to leave"
I take the book with me. And hopefully I can continue this later, and get to read about their powers.

We got on our brooms and flew to the house.
The house appears between 2 other houses. The muggles unaware as usual.
We walked into the room house. I was firstly greeted by molly weasly.
"O y/n good to see you" she says and she embraced me. Her hugs are so amazing.
"everyone get down here! Y/n's here!" Molly yelled upstairs.
I walked into the dinning room, which is also the meeting room and see some formilior faces.