a great start

School starts in 2 days. But me and severus all of a sudden got summond again.

"Let's go" severus said.
I looked fearfully in his eyes
"It's going to be oke. I promise "
But I didn't exactly know that did he.
We arrive at the malfoy manner.

Once again draco was there aswell.
He looked at me sympathetic knowing I was scared. But so was he.

Everyone got seated.
"As you may now. Our last plan failed. If Dumbledore wasn't there...I would have got him! So we need to get rid of him"

Shit! No ! We can't.  Dumbledore is the head of hogwarts. He can't die. Harry will be fucked.

"And I already know who I want to do it. Our emerald witch"

Dubble shit! I look in severus eyes.
I can't kill Dumbledore I won't do it.

"My lord, may I suggest that draco does this task. So he can prove himself worthy" lucius speaks.

"Both of them can do it. I don't care just get the job done! I execpt it to be done  within the first month of school "

I look over at draco, and he gives of the same fearfully look.

Great start of the school year I'm going to Need to kill Dumbledore.

~

First day back at hogwarts.
I'm scared, I'm nervous, I'm guilty. Idk what to do. My dad made an unbreakable promise with dracos mom. That if draco or I fall, he will step in to do the task.

He also thought it would be best not the tell my friends. They will do everything to help Dumbledore, they won't expect there is no choice.
But im going to have to tell them sooner or later.

I greeted them all at the train station.
And then we went to the great Hall. For Dumbledore speech. Welcoming first years....and the feast.

Just looking at Dumbledore I felt quilty. How was I supposed to kill him.

I cant do that.
"Hey y/n are you oke? You've been distracted the whole night "
"Ye I'm fine"
But i wasn't. These few months suck.
The nightmares, the intrusive thoughts, and now I need to kill someone.

I felt myself slip again. And I couldn't tell anyone.
My dad would just tell me that everything was oke, but it isn't.

After the feast was done, I went to Dumbledores office with my dad.
I sat down and severus told him everything.

"Severus I want you to do it"
Dumbledore showed his fingers. They turned black.
"How-" I asked.

"Horcrux. You know what those are y/n?"
"No sir?" I was really confused.
"Horcruxes are objects one can split their soul into. Voldemort did this to achieve immortality. Harry unknowingly destroyed one in his first year."

"Tom Riddell diary?"
Harry told me the story and well everyone in hogwarts knew the story.

"Exactly. But he has more. As long has Voldemort has these Horcruxes he can't be killed. So we need to destroy them. But he put a protection spell over rhe stone in thus ring. Making my fingers like this" Dumbledore explained.
He had destroyed the ring already , as it layed in pieces infront of me.

"I am going to die anyway."
He looked at peace with it.

"I'll tell Harry about the Horcruxes. When I'm gone, he needs to destroy the rest" Dumbledore explained.

He asked me to leave and go to my dorm.

(Yk what happens next, Dumbledore tells severus that Harry is a Horcrux. Severus shows his patronus 'always'...)