training day

*a day has passed*
When I woke up in the morning I felt refreshed, I went down to the bathroom and changed in to sport clothing since its training day today. I've been reading up about every kind of non traditional magic. There aren't many books on my kind off magic. ( meaning wandless and nonverbal magic kinda like the scarlet witch)
So I just read about everything I could find that isn't considered normal magic. My outfit was a jogging and a sportif sweater with long sleeves. Now the purpose if long sleeves is to hide the dark mark instead of my cuts. Although I'm still pretty insecure about them. Minerva just told me  that scars mean you went through something, survived and came out stronger. So I try to think about it in that way.

When I walked back into my room I noticed a book with a note beside my bed. I first read the note:

"This might help you train, you can achieve greatness my child "

Must be from severus I thought, although his word choices are pretty weird. He never said " my child " . And achieving greatness? I decided not to read into it much. I took a look at the book.
" It doesn't have a title, that's weird" I spoke out loud. I take a look inside, I can't find a name of the author either.
The book was filled with ussefull things, like mind magic. I put the book In my bag. I head to the kitchen to eat some oatmeal, I'm going to Need my strength. Food hasn't been much of an issue anymore, haven't skipped a meal in a long time. It seems I really did recover, and I really can find happiness.

I head out to the hallway, I try to find my way to the room of requirement. A while ago, I just stumbled upon it.
On my way there, I walk in to minerva.
" exuseme professor magonagall have you seen severus ? It seems he was already up before me, and he didn't leave a note " I ask politely, I normally call her minerva, since she's going to be my godmother when severus adopts me. But we are still on school grounds. And the only one who knows severus is going to be my dad, are my friends. Idk how the rest of the students will react when they find out.

"Ee yes, didn't he tell you? Severus is teaching an extra class today." She answered.
"He teaches some 3rth years, who are falling behind. Since they can't practice magic over the Christmas break. I'm actually teaching aswell right now, I just needed a break from the stupidity "
I let out a laugh, I love when minerva shares her thoughts.
" well goodluck professor , if you see him can you tell him. Im training today"
She gives and affirming nod

I wonder off again, passing the library. As I see hermoine leaving.

" Hey y/n, training day right?" She says
" yep, I'm going there now. You can come if you want. I can always use some company, and a brain like yours" I responded

"I'd love too"  we both go the the room of requirement. The door opens, and I see a beautiful training room. Filled with mirrors and equipment that I might need.

We sat us down on the ground, and I take all my books out. " so where do we begin " hermione asked
"Idk let's just pic a book and see what is useful"  I say as I spread the books out.
"What's that one" hermione points to the book without a title.
"I'm not sure exactly " I put the book infront of us and start flupping through it while we continue talking.
" it doesn't have an autor or title, severus put it next to my nightstand this morning. Also a few pages are ripped out. That really hurts my heart" I flipp to the chapter telekinesis
"What's this" hermione asks again.
The page is filled with drawings of hand moves and an explanation how to make a object float without a wand or spell.
"This book has so much good information, but something does seem off. In the back of the book there is a legend about the most powerful witches only the page is ripped out"  I say

" you're right y/n but right now this is the only book that actually gives instructions about your powers. Do you really just wanne toss it aside"

"Oke let's do this"
I stand up, and but one of the other books infront of me, hermoine stands aside with the book we're using so she can read me the instructions.
"Are you ready, y/n" she asked
"I am, tell me what to do"

She reads me the instructions and so I follow.
I close my eyes, I shake my arms and legs to get my body a bit more relaxed. I focus on my breathing and look without to find the energy.
"I'm not sure I got this hermoine"
"Just keep going, I know you can do it"

I focus back on the energy, and I try to extend it to my fingers and my hands. When I feel something through my body, I slowly open my eyes. The green glow in them, reflected back at me in the mirror.
I look down to my hands and see the green particals floating around them.
I set my eyes on the book infront of me. I vision what I want to do, make it float. I slowly lift a few fingers, on my right hand. The book moves up in the air, but it's still very unstable. I now use my right entire hand, to get the book stabilised. I'm able to move the book even higher. When I reached a surten point I let the book slowly come down, gravity is pushing a bit so I used both my hands to guide it.

"You did it!!" Hermoine says proudly
"Oke this is kinda fun"
"So I can make objects fly, does that mean I can fly myself?" I ask
Hermoine started to flip through the book and stops on a particular page.
"It says you can, but idk y/n it's very advanced I don't want you to hurt yourself"

I don't really listen to what hermoine said. I once again concentrate and do the same as earlier. Particals are now flying around my whole body. My feet slowly lift up in air, and I realise I'm floating.
"Wow" I say in shock as I look at my appearance in the mirror.
I stay up in the air for just a second and then the door opens, I look to the side and I see draco standing in to doorway looking confused at me. I lose my concentration and fall down. Luckily I cathed myself.

"What the hell draco, how did you get in" hermoine said angry
"Y/n are you oke?" She quickly spoke in a softer voice.
"I'm fine hermoine, are you oke draco?" I ask him.
He slowly walks up to me still confused.
" I was looking for you and then this door opend. YOU WHERE IN THE AIR!" Draco said in shock
" I was training draco, trying to understand and control my powers . Why were you looking for me?"

Draco takes a breath
" I'm really sorey for breaking in to your room last night "
"Wait what!" I yelled before draco got the chance to explain.
"The dark Lord gave me task, I needed to place that book- that hermoine is holding- in your room with the note. I'm really sorry I invaded your privacy y/n" draco said kindly and apologetic.
"Wow oke I thought the book came from severus. But hey draco" I placed my hand on his shoulder."I'm not mad , voldemort told you to do it. Besides it's not even so bad."

After that I packed my stuff and went to my Chambers. After the Christmas holidays I have to get a room back in the slytherin dorms. Since I will be severus's kid, I can't keep sleeping in his Chambers or the other students will think I get special treatment. I mean I kinda did, first it was for my mental health and then it just stayed that way. Poor severus been sleeping on that couch, I mean it's kinda comfy but he deserves his bed back. Besides I'll get to share a room with patsy, I like her. I will also start to follow all classes again. We'll except maybe one or 2. I kinda already learned all the lessons for transfiguration and potions from this year. Dumbledore said I'm allowed to use those houres for other classes, studies or training. Anything useful really.

When I got back to the Chambers severus was finally done teaching.
"Sup soon the be dad" I said jokingly
"Dad? Im really going to need to get used to that " he answered
"Yea me too" I said but a more serious face. " we need to talk " I told him about training day and that the book came from the dark Lord.
"Why did he want me to have this? He always has some agenda" I asked.
"I'm not sure but I know it won't be good " severus said.
"So what do I do now. Do I stop using the book?" I asked.
"No. Where ever the book came from, it can really help you. Plus I don't think the dark Lord would be happy if  you didn't use his 'gift'"
Severus responded
"Right"

"Do you know anything about this?" I flipped to the ripped out page of the most powerful witches.
"There is a story about this one witch, called the scarlet witch. When peopel talked about her there were rumours that there where more witches like her. I believe it might be that. But I never heard of any other witched myself " severus said
"I heard about the scarlet witch, it's even a story in the muggel world."

I'm curious about this. The scarlet witch has similar powers to mine, what if im one of those witches? It can't be right...