summoned

*28 of December *(so I skipped a few days)

I've been back at hogwarts for a few days now.
I share a room with pancy and this other girl but I don't know her yet. Right now I'm still alone in the room since my roommates or still on holiday.
I didn't know what bed was mine so I didn't unpack yet.
Its been weird sleeping back here, without severus. But well I still see him alot through put the days.
I asked some teacher for tests to see if I know the lessons well enough that u had studied on my own.
None of my friends are back at hogwarts yet so I've been eating lunch and dinner with the teachers.

Well mostly just magonagall and severus.
The last few days I've been camping out in the library alot and I've been training with my powers.

I was alone in the library when all of a sudden my arm started burning. I lift up my sleeve and see the dark mark moving. And burning my skin.

What does this mean.
I run out the library and try to find severus.
I run in his quarters and say
"Dad what's going on why is my mark burning?!"

"We are being summond, everything will be fine. Make sure you protect your mind oke" severus puts his hand on my shoulder and all of a sudden we were in the malfoy manner.

More and more death eaters appear.
Draco was there aswell.

A man was being held over the table
This gave you a disgusting feeling
But you weren't allowed to show vulnerability.
Everyone gather at the table. I went to sit next to severus. Until a man walked up
"Move little girl, it's my seat. Go sit at the little kids table"
I wanted to get up but all of a sudden the man started gasping for air
"Don't speak to her that way" voldemort said. He let the man breath again.
And asked me to sit next to him. Do across from severus.
Voldemort kicked away the man who usually sat there to the back of the table.

The man who was floating over the table was wincing in pain. I tried to keep my cool, but it was really hard seeing someone in pain like that.

Voldemort started explaining how he attacked Arthur weasley bc he wanted to know were the prophecy was being held that only Harry can retrieve.
That obviously didn't work.
So voldemort moved on to his next victim. The man floating over the table.

The man told him that only Harry can retrieve the prophecy. And that it's in a glass boll. In the building of the ministry of magic.

"It wasn't that hard was it" voldemort said teasing.
"Y/n my dear. Why don't you show me your worth and use the crusio curse on him"
I was schocked, I could never do that to someone. But if I didn't I'd be more in trouble. Everyone got exited to see this man get hurt.  But I wasn't. Severus noticed that and tried to say something
"My lord-" He got cut of.
"Severus, she quet capable don't doubt her like that. Besides she's the emerald witch" everyone started whispering. Nobody could believe.
I looked over to draco, but he looked down the whole time.

"Go on my dear stand up"
I stand up and look at the man. I didnt allow myself to feel anything.
The man started to beg for his life.
I cant do it when he's yelling like that.
"Shut up" I didn't mean to sound so aggressive. A green glow growed in my eye . My powers are hightend bc of my emotions.

I didnt want this man to suffer. And then I remembered the book that voldemort reserved for me. It says the emerald witch had mind manipulation powers. So I tried them out.

I made the man believe he was at the movies watching a horror movie with his favourite person. And that If I used the crusio curse it ment he would se something really scary and scream bc of that.

I couldn't use my wand bc everyone saw my eyes glow. If I used ny wand they would question what I did with my own powers and I might get busted.
I lift up my arm and spoke out crusio. I did it shortly so the scream wouldn't sound unrealistic.
His body still felt the curse, he's mind was just making him believe he was fine. His body trembled to the curse.
I knew he didn't actually feel the pain, but it still made me feel really bad.

Bellatrix was smiling big and was claping. When I first met her I thought she was an death eater bc she didn't have choose. But seeing her injoying it like this made me sick.

I sat back down and voldemort clapped for me. After that he killed of the man.

I wanted to speak to severus but I was scared this would allow voldemort access the our conversation. So I didn't.

The rest of the meeting was how voldemort wanted to get the prophecy and was going to use His connection with Harry to get it for him.
I didn't pay that much attention bc I was defisted about what I did.

Just bc im a slytherin doesn't mean I want to use spells like that.

After the meeting was over voldemort asked that me and severus stayed a little longer.
He wanted to know whether I've been practicing with my powers and told Me I was destend for greatness.

Draco waited for us, and came back with us to hogwarts.
We arrived with us 3 in severus quaters .
"Y/n you oke? I'm really sorry you had to do that" draco said kindly.
"I didn't actually do it" I say with a blanc expression.
Both my dad and draco looked confused so I explained what I did. What I made the man see.

"I couldn't actually hurt him" severus hugged me and looked at draco.
"Could you give us some privacy " severus asked kindly
"Ofc. Y/n I'm always here for you" draco walked out. And I stayed in severus's arms for awhile.

We walked over to the couch. Where we continued hugging. Eventually i fell asleep.

Snape's pov:

I comforted y/n. Till she fell asleep in my arms. She was still holding in her emotions for a bit, but eventually let her tears fall.

I'm worried that this might bring her back on the wrong pad. But I was also kinda proud if how she's handled it, I just hope she will be oke.

When she was in the malfoy manner. She had to turn if her emotions. She couldn't that she didn't want to hurt him.
She did what the dark Lord asked her to. But she did it in a way that kept her sanity.
I'm glad she won't end up like I did.
Emotions less. Y/n is the reason I feel good again, and that I allow myself to feel. So i was glad she eventually let her emotions loos.

I get out underneath her and put a blanket over her as she fell asleep on the sofa.
I wrote a note saying I went to talk to albus and minerva.

I was planning to talk to them and then wake up y/n for dinner.

I found minerva in her class room preparing her lessons for when the holidays are over.
"Minnie could you come with me ?" I Asked. She got up and followed me to Dumbledores office.

"Minerva, severus my good friends. I was just coming down to have dinner " Albus said
I made a hand gesture that both of them should sit down.

"Y/n and I just got back from the malfoy manner. We both got summond " I explain

"Is she oke? This is the first time she's been summond right?" Minerva asked really concerned.
Minerva always looks out for y/n well being. And well being an death eater doesn't really help with that.
" he made her use the crusio curse" I explained in between my breathing.
Both albus and minerva could sense I was really worried for her.

"O poor y/n" minerva gasped
"Ofc she found away to make the man feel safe. She used her powers to convince him he was just watching a horror movie with someone he loved. So he screamed and moved but he didn't actually feel the pain. And she did it without the dark lords knowledge"
I could hear the 2 of them sigh in relief.

"Where is she now?" Albus asked.
"She's in my quarters, she fell asleep crying"
We talked about what was said at the meeting a little more and then I went to wake up y/n for dinner.