81

Chapter 81

The Xi Fake Village project is progressing smoothly, with a variety of colorful striped umbrellas erected on the beach, and a small self-service convenience store built every 100 meters, selling all kinds of fast food and drinks hot water 24 hours a day... Sex toys.

Before it was put into operation, Qi Jie's publicity work was also quite hard. Of course, its theme is definitely bikini beauties. Sun, sand, coconut trees, surfing, shell wind chimes, and hot and sexy bikini beauty show. Of course, the people who can have such beautiful and sexy lines are not the pampered interstellar nobles and those fat and healthy star slave owners, these are carefully selected by Qi Jie in the beauty contest held in Star Slave. They have different skin colors, but they all have a common characteristic, that is, they are tall, hot, choppy, plump X fat. Only the slap-sized bikinis were worn on the body, which made the girls shy. But fortunately, the photographers are all professional, and they endured nosebleeds to shoot an entire promotional film.

Its theme, of course, is indispensable for such a fragrant theme as a coastal feast. The beauties are also becoming more and more open, holding swimming rings and walking back and forth on the beach. For a while, the beach became synonymous with the latest fashion. Qi Jie even boldly designed hairstyles for beautiful women, dyed his hair in various colors, and permed light and flowing wavy curls. The beauties of Boba show their talents, and the audience watching the promotional video can't help but want to take control of this resort just by looking at these vivid beauties.

Because the temperature on the seaside is too high in summer, Yu Fei invested heavily in installing a large-scale temperature control system by the sea. A new type of drink was born, which Ziger called champagne. In fact, it is a wine with sparkling water, shake it when opening the bottle, and the foam can be sprayed one or two meters away after opening, which can bring people a joyful feeling. In the promo there is a carnival party, in which champagne becomes one of the most wanted drinks for tourists, followed by coconut water, because this kind of thing is so rare in the interstellar, and when it is learned that the price is very cheap, the tourists finally want to move.

Of course, the first batch to come to experience life must be Fei Feng and Xinghai. For a person who can't eat enough seafood three times a day, what better place to live than by the sea. Also following were Fei Ang and Qi Jie, as well as the two brothers Yu Fei and Yu Qiang. Yu Fei was obviously a little seasick, and several people floated on the yacht all night, just to feel the salty taste of the sea breeze. It's a pity that Phineas was not blessed, and began to vomit from two o'clock in the morning until seven o'clock in the morning. Because I was afraid of sweeping everyone's happiness, I was always taken care of by my eldest brother in the room. In the end, he couldn't even vomit bitter water, Yu Qiang couldn't bear to look at his weak appearance, even if he swept away the happiness of the people who would grow up, he insisted on letting people drive the yacht back.

Yu Fei had a pale face, lying there with only the qi coming in and not the qi coming out, but he still tried to pull his eldest brother's arm and forced a smile: "Brother! Am I ugly now!

Yu Qiang touched his forehead and comforted: "Don't say that, in the mind of the eldest brother, you will always be the best-looking."

Yu Fei pulled the corners of his lips hard: "Brother, it's not me who said you, don't be so nice to me." I can't find a fixed partner, and now I think of you when I think of a fixed partner, who can get used to me like you!

Yu Qiang smiled bitterly: "Then don't look for it, follow my brother for a lifetime, and then the two of us will go to the Star Science Institute to use stem cells to recreate artificial insemination to produce a child." At that time, I will be able to explain to my grandfather, you say? Yu Qiang rubbed Yu Fei's juice while talking nonsense with him in order to divert his attention. Yu Fei held Yu Qiang's hand under his face and echoed, "What the eldest brother said will always be so reasonable. Brother! When I go back, we will go to make children, saving the old man from being a ghost every day.

Yu Qiang pulled out his hand and brought him a bowl of honey grapefruit tea to drink: "Shut up, don't say that grandpa."

Yu Fei drank the cold and refreshing honey grapefruit tea, and his stomach was finally a little more comfortable. Qi Jie and Fei Ang, who learned the situation, came to see him, and when they saw that the person was still alive, they went to the top of their own minds. Xinghai still had a conscience and sent a large lump of ice to his bedside. Yu Fei wanted to cry without tears, and it was really a tribulation to see the true heart! After a long time, I learned that it turned out that wine and meat friends were the most unreliable drops! Curse the pair of dog men and men a hundred times in his heart, and when he is well, he must find them to single them out! Though...... On one side, he was beaten up~! Who let Fei Yiguan be simple-minded and have developed limbs.

"Brother! Why is my life so bitter? Yu Fei had to complain to his brother, and Yu Qiang could only comfort his younger brother on the side: "With my brother here, it's not easy for them to drag their family with them, let's understand." Come, I'll help you chisel the ice sand! The ice sent by Xinghai is good, it just so happens that we still have yuzu sauce and red bean paste here, and it will be better to eat a bowl of ice sand.

Yu Fei squeezed out two crocodile tears, and could only nod his head resignedly. Yu Qiang chiseled the ice sand with a dagger on the side, and Yu Fei felt the coolness of the ice foam splashing on his face. No matter how you look at it, it's the best big brother, woo-woo wine and meat friends Shenma, don't make it again in this life! When he goes back, he will tell his grandfather that he wants to be with his eldest brother!

The yacht finally landed, and many staff members were very interested in this huge yacht, and some people proposed to let beautiful models shoot on the yacht. Qi Jie felt that this was a very good publicity prop, and while agreeing to the staff's request, he went to find Yu Fei and let the production line produce a few more yachts for sale. Yu Fei wanted to cry without tears, he was tortured into this virtue, this bastard even thought of assigning his own work! Isn't human life worth anything in his eyes? It's just that after Yu Fei saw the commercial value of the yacht, he immediately recovered most of his illness and immediately ordered the production line to continue to produce the yacht. This is a temporary shipyard production line, because they are only a spaceship production line, temporarily converted from a spaceship production line. However, yachts in the sea are simpler to build than spaceships, so they are not very troublesome.

After giving the order, Yu Fei continued to be terminally ill. The eldest brother Yu Qiang had to carry him to the villa area of the holiday villa, of course, the best location was reserved for their own people. Facing the sea and blossoming in spring, this is the real enjoyment of life. It's just that some unblessed person is seasick at the moment.

In order to take care of Yu Fei, Yu Qiang had to take him to his room. In fact, it's just seasickness, and it's good to get some sleep. It's just that Yu Fei this guy is too capable of tossing, one moment to drink ice drinks, the next to drink coconut water, and this time to eat watermelon. Yu Qiang had no choice, so he had to stay next to him. This kid had a virtue with when he was sick as a child, either not sick, or tossed the whole family all over if he was sick. No one can handle him, except for the eldest brother Yu Qiang!

So Yu Qiang's good care of the juice and the fruit there, Yu Fei comfortably passed two days, and two days later, the resort was officially opened to tourists. Qi Jie took the first day's earnings bill to show him, and the remaining half of the illness immediately healed. Jumped up and turned around in place three times, long live the three hoops, and Yu Qiang was stunned to see that an apple that was being cut fell to the ground like this. I already knew the virtue of my own brother, but I didn't expect it to be even more serious now.