38

Chapter 38

Qi Jie was also taken aback, he turned to look at the three old men who were pretending to be on all fours and laughing and collapsed on the ground with an inexplicable look: "What are you laughing at?" When the emperor came to court, the deacon eunuch shouted 'the emperor arrived'!

Yu Fei was a curious baby, and if he didn't understand, he had to ask: "What is a deacon eunuch?"

Qi Jie replied, "It's the eunuch who is in charge."

Yu Fei continued to ask, "What eunuch then?"

Qi Jie looked embarrassed, how did he answer this? It seemed quite complicated to explain, and after thinking about it, it was better to find a statement that was the most noun to explain. Qi Jie cleared his throat and replied: "Eunuchs generally refer to neutral people who lost their sexual ability after being castrated in ancient China and became neither male nor female, they were officials who were exclusively for the ancient imperial family. They entered the palace from an early age to serve the emperor and his family.

Fei Ang was puzzled: "The waiter can understand, but why should it be castrated?" Don't the Chinese people know how to respect human rights? "You know, in the interstellar, even star slaves have the most basic human rights to survival.

Qi Jie said: "The imperial power is greater than the sky, they said that they needed someone to wait, of course, someone squeezed his head and broke the blood to send him." Generally, eunuchs are people from poor backgrounds who can't survive, so they are sold to the palace to become eunuchs. As for why he was castrated, it is rumored that in ancient times, the emperor of China had seven concubines in three palaces, six courtyards, and nearly a hundred wives. There is a group of men waiting at home, which man is relieved? Therefore, whoever enters the palace as a slave must be castrated. However, ancient emperors were suspicious by nature, fearing that others would usurp their throne. Under normal circumstances, the emperor was suspicious of the civil and military foreign officials of the imperial court, always guarding against them having external intentions, but he thought that the internal officials who waited by his side day and night were obedient, of low origin, and had no descendants reliable. Eunuchs, on the other hand, often took advantage of this special position in the court to seize great power and even manipulate the emperor. These people are small in number, but they are servile, cunning and insidious, cruel and vicious. Once he becomes the emperor's confidant, he is even more sycophant and has no scruples. So ah! Historically, eunuchs have always been unwelcome. Of course, there is no shortage of loyalty. However, because the internal servants mislead the country and the people, there are not a few.

Fei Feng nodded secretly, although the ancient monarchs were dictatorial, there were also many drawbacks. No matter what decision the Star Federation makes, it is all discussed and decided by the Star Alliance members. Even the president of the Star Federation has no right to give arbitrary orders. Although this will be less efficient, it will avoid many misunderstandings. These misunderstandings often lead the people into misery and cause riots.

Fei Feng smiled and said, "Such an emperor, don't do it." Forget it, this dragon chair looks golden and full of temptation. In fact, it is filthy and full of sin. "The mere fact that a man is castrated and turned into a neutral person is difficult for Fei Feng to accept.

Qi Jie continued: "You are right, it is indeed filthy and full of sin. Every change of dynasty requires a lot of life to fill. As soon as the achievement was completed, the emperor sat on the dragon chair, and I don't know how many living lives died under the sword. People's desire for power is far greater than compassion for life. If the initial riot was for the stability of the people, once the emperor sat on the dragon chair, he began to do things contrary to his original intention in order to consolidate his imperial power.