3

Chapter 3

I don't know how long he slept, Lao Qi woke him up, he rubbed his sleepy eyes and asked, "What's wrong, Uncle Qi?" Has it arrived?

Lao Qi said, "When you arrive at the young master, where do you think it's better to land from?" Saying that, he handed the panoramic map to Qi Jie: "I have investigated, this place is the flattest terrain in the entire planet. The climate is warm, there are occasionally a few hills, there are not many primeval forests, and there are relatively few wild animals. I think it should be safer to land here.

Qi Jie nodded and said, "Then it's good to land here." By the way, how are the star slaves feeling? Isn't it all a loss to know that you have suffered with a master like me?

Uncle

Qi said, "Young Master, why do you care about the emotions of the star slave?" They have no emotions, and although Star Slaves are not as human rights as slaves in ancient times, their emotions only fluctuate with their masters. Besides, the planet they lived on before was no better than here, at least with the young master, three meals a day and one diet were not a problem.

Having

said that, Qi Jie still felt a little overwhelmed, after all, following a decent master was equivalent to a second reincarnation for these star slaves. Anyway, since you have come to this place, at least let everyone survive. After a strong shock, the Starorbiter successfully landed. Qi Jie arrived on the deck accompanied by Uncle Qi, and when he saw the topography of the planet for the first time, Qi Jie almost shouted excitedly. Because these scenes are all too familiar, there are aspen standing not far away, bison and wild sheep running on the vast meadow, and a mature apple tree not far from where they land. Qi Jie grabbed Uncle Qi's arm and shouted, "Uncle Qi, what's the name of this planet?"

Uncle

Qi shook his head: "I don't know, the old man said that it used to be a very large planet, and scientists seem to have had human civilization in analysis." But I don't know what kind of catastrophe it went through, the planet burst into several asteroids. This is just one of them, changing its original trajectory, but allowing the organism to gradually survive because of the suitable climate.

Qi Jie said, "Then, can I name it?"

Uncle

Qi said, "Of course, it belongs to you, and you can certainly name it."

Qi Jie said: "It's better to call it Earth, this is a planet that gives birth to life." Uncle Qi, it is not a naked star. We have gained a great fortune!

Uncle

Qi shook his head and said, "Young Master, what are you kidding?" The things that exist on this planet are unexplored for the current interstellar, which means that whether it is the plants or animals it exists, we are not sure whether they are aggressive or toxic. Even if they are not aggressive and toxic, their effect is only to eat. Of course, the interstellar population is large, and food will also become a sought-after cargo. It's just that...... This can only be turned into money if we are sure that they are indeed food!

Qi Jie waved his hand with excitement and ran towards the Star-Orbiter, where not far away was an apple tree covered with red fruit. It was summer, and if he was not mistaken, the climate and geography of the planet and the Earth were exactly the same. Qi Jie shouted as he ran: "Who said we can't be sure they're food? It's full of food and it's very tasty!

Old Qi anxiously shouted at Qi Jie: "Young master, you run slowly, there are beasts, beasts!"

Qi Jie replied without looking back, "Uncle Qi! That's cows and sheep! Although wild, they are herbivores and do not have any offensive power against humans. I'm going to pick apples, and after eating the boxed lunch for the past two days, it's almost a bird in my mouth. I'm going to eat apples, eat apples!