41

Chapter 41

Fei Ang was stunned, opened his mouth, held it for a long time without holding back, or said: "You... That's not good! That kind of shop, it's better to ask for the consent of others.

Qi Jie said, "Why should he disagree?" This is a profitable thing, as long as you pay for labor, you can get so much remuneration, and you can get so many admirers. If it were me, I would do it, but unfortunately I am too busy now to have much opportunity.

Fei Ang's eyes exploded, and he stammered: "What do you say?" What kind of work would you like to do? Xiaojie, your brain is burned out? Or can't Lao Tzu satisfy you? Qi

Jie's face is inexplicably wonderful, does this have anything to do with you being satisfied and not being satisfied with me? Being an actor and a big star, although a little tired, but it is indeed a million profits. If the hype is good, maybe it can really become a national idol. At that time, that fan, that admirer is not one vote at a time? With fans, there is money, and fans who spend money for idols can empty their pockets in minutes. Qi Jie rolled his eyes, this bastard, can't it be that he wants to fork?

Fei Ang blew his beard and glared, and his muscles almost exploded: "Qi Jie, what are you thinking in your head?" That kind of shop is not allowed to open, that kind of work is not allowed to be done. If you are short of money, I will give you all the property of the Fei family!" Honestly stay by my side! No use of specialties, no betrayal of hue. Even if you have a good skin, you can only waste it to me! Hum!

After Qi Jie listened, he was already happy to close his legs, and he leaned forward and back to look at Fei Ang's angry appearance, and he laughed regardless of it. What betrays hue, what exerts his strengths, where does he want to go? Oh, yes, he is an interstellar second generation, how can he not be in and out of those places of wind and snow? It seems that he thought crookedly what he said, and thought that he wanted to open that kind of store. Like Baiju Garden, Hundred Bird Pavilion and so on, it makes people feel that the name of the river crab is not a river...

When Yu Fei sent everyone in, he saw a strange scene, and Fei Ang blew his beard and glared at Qi Jie as if he wanted to eat him. Qi Jie laughed forward and backward without any image, wiping his tears while laughing, and holding the arm of the chair to stabilize his footing. Yu Fei looked at the two people with abnormal behavior with an inexplicable look and said, "You two took the wrong medicine?"

Qi Jie pulled Yu Fei to sit down: "Come on, let's discuss the publicity after the completion of the project." Hahaha can't do it, laugh me to death.

Yu Fei said, "Discuss, what are you laughing at?"

Qi Jie rolled his eyes and asked, "By the way, Brother Fei, did you and Duke Fei often go in and out of nightclubs, nightclubs and other places in the past?"

Yu Fei glanced at Fei Ang, and his face was a little embarrassed: "Hey, don't be so stingy, that's all before." He didn't know you then, and besides, young boys, how many of them hadn't been to that kind of place. But we just went to see the dancing and nothing else was done. You know, although Fei Yiguan looks like a well-dressed beast, he is very clean and self-loving.

Qi Jie immediately understood when he heard it: "Oh, so it is." No wonder as soon as I said that I showed my specialty and betrayed my hue, some people automatically took their seats, it seems that it is because of life!

Fei Ang's face couldn't hang up, and he glanced at Yu Fei: "It's enough!" You think I'm like you, itching for a day without going to that kind of place?

Yu Fei saw that the other party was really angry, so he stopped ridiculing him and said to Qi Jie instead: "How?" Any new ideas? Say it to me.

Qi Jie said: "The second phase of the project is also about to be completed, so let's make arrangements for the publicity work!" In this way, there is no return on only investment, and the money invested in it is like a waste. Let's first warm up the first phase of the project, see how the situation is, and then decide on the investment in the next project.