15

hapter 15

"Hey, early..." Feon on the other side seemed to have woken up a long time ago, and his eyes were a little embarrassed and confused. His cheeks were slightly red, as if Qi Jie had promiscuously sex him last night after drinking. Now Qi Jie's inner feeling is running wildly with Huan'er, it seems that the one who suffers a loss is him, right? Pretend to be kissed by a fly!

It's just that his current brain circuitry only allows him to make a reaction, and he asked stupidly: "Last night, how were we?"

Fion lowered his chin and did not answer his question, just asked more: "What do you want to eat?" I do it for you?

Qi Jie stretched out his hand and waved: "Don't... Let me straighten my train of thought, my wine doesn't seem to be awake yet, I must still be dreaming.

Feang suddenly didn't hold back, suddenly laughed, he lifted the quilt to reveal the shirt that had been torn into strips and the pants that were still wearing a military belt intact and said: "Don't be nervous, you vomited yourself last night, I had to take off all your clothes." I didn't know where the clean clothes were, and it was difficult to ask people to help you find them in the middle of the night, so I had to tuck you under the covers. But you drank a little... Féon shrugged his shoulders and spread his hands: "So it's what you saw this morning." Hehe, but don't worry, I will never take advantage of people's power.

Qi Jie finally relaxed with a sigh, but who did you do that ruined look just now? Once again, Qi Jie was sure that he might have messed with a character who was not easy to mess with. But on the surface, it was still hindered by his man's dignity, and he wanted to face and suffer the righteousness of living and suffering: "Hey, what is this, it's all men, who will eat whomever loses after stripping off and sleeping together?" It's not a big girl or a daughter-in-law, there's nothing to be nervous about, hehe, hehe, he..."

Fei Ang listened to Qi Jie's words and immediately said,

"Huh? Do you really think so?

Qi Jie pulled a sheet from the bed and wrapped himself in bed: "Of course it's true!" Between brothers, what do you mind so much for? In Zijie's theory, the more you take this thing seriously, the more likely it will be. The more the other party thinks that this matter is a common thing between brothers, the more relaxed the other party may be with him.

However, Fei Ang was obviously a Chinese outlier, and he grabbed Qi Jie obviously a little nervously, holding Qi Jie's pair of hands implied some urgency: "I really didn't expect that your heart has secretly accepted me." It's a little faster, but I don't mind at all. You're right, it's all men, so why engage in those flirting between men and women? As long as you know in your heart that I like you and you accept me, then since this is the case... Is it us... You can try..."

Qi Jie did not dare to listen to the following words, but only felt as if his ears suddenly lost his ears. Whether his perspective on things is too talented, or the other party's perspective is too different. Why do different sparks ignite every time questions collide? Zijie hated the spark.

But before he could resist this spark, the sound of Elex and Sister Qingtian cheering came from outside the door. Did something happen? Before Qi Jie could react, the door was slammed open by the powerful Star Slave Elder Yili, his eyes were red, and he was holding a horse of cloth woven by Sister Qingtian overnight, a cotton cloth two or three meters long. However, when he and Sister Qingtian were just about to report this happy news to Qi Jie, they suddenly found that there was something wrong with the atmosphere.

I saw that their young master, who was as pure as a white flower in Gaoling, was wrapped in a snow-white sheet, visually inspecting the vacuum. The man on the other side who looked like an interstellar officer was dressed in rags, obviously torn out of strips of shirts hanging loosely on his body. However, the pants on the lower body are neatly worn on the body.

Obviously, this is a scene of a strong X attempt. Obviously, their young master is the one who is strong. Eli instantly found the truth, but he didn't expect that their usually seemingly weak young master had such a fierce side. It seemed that they were still very enthusiastic and unrestrained, but the height and handsome appearance of the other party obviously pressed their young master down. Thinking about it like this, Eli understood even more, the young master is a young Sichun. So he was very aware of the current affairs and pulled his dazed wife, grinned and said: "Young master, you continue, I don't bother!" After speaking, he threw the cotton cloth in his hand on the bed: "This pad is under your body, it is very soft and comfortable!" Then a puff of smoke disappeared.

Qi Jie swallowed and turned to look at Feon. Fion shrugged his shoulders innocently, saying that he didn't know why things turned out to be the way they were. Qi Jie had to sigh that the brain circuit of the interstellar people was different from him, an outsider, and now he didn't want to say anything, he was afraid that the more he said, the more things would develop in the opposite direction. So he shouted, "Wow! That's great! Then, because wrapped in a sheet restricting freedom, he had to jump on the bed with his legs together, holding the woven cotton cloth and exclaiming with a surprised face: "We have finally succeeded in making the first new fabric, which is soft and comfortable to absorb sweat and keep warm, an essential fabric for home travel." Hey, do you want to touch it? It's really soft and comfortable!

However, Fei Ang didn't seem to be on the way, he blinked, tilted his head to look at Qi Jie: "This is to be underneath?" Qi

Jie greeted Ellie's uncle and sister in his heart, fortunately, the three generations of Yili passed on the single transmission, otherwise the two relatives who were innocently lying on the gun would feel quite helpless. Qi Jie had to follow Feiang's words: "Yes... Oh, yes! Sheets! This fabric will definitely be very comfortable for making sheets. The clothes made with it have good flexibility, especially suitable for intimate clothing.

Fei Ang walked over and touched the cotton fabric: "Well, it is indeed very good, and the toughness is also very strong." It seems that your resources here are not bad, so I can rest assured, and when we are stationed in the future, we will no longer have to struggle to transport supplies from other main stars.

As soon as Qi Jie saw that the topic was successfully diverted, he immediately said with joy: "Of course, of course, our supply here is absolutely enough. In the second half of the season we started planting corn and soybeans, which are two good coarse grains. This year's wheat also has a good harvest, which is the best fine grain for making bread and steamed buns. However, for the time being, it may not be able to provide food and drink for four thousand people..." It is not that he is not confident, although he still goes to different places every day to find food, but four thousand people is not a small number, and he does not dare to promise casually.

Fei Ang said: "Don't worry about this, we will only transfer two companies this year." Others are also in place one after another, so there is no need to rush for a while.

Qi Jie breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good."

"But this cloth, I'm very interested." Military supplies also include clothing, I wonder if this cloth can be widely used? If I can, I would like to try it out and see if I can introduce munitions in bulk.

Qi Jie was interested: "Okay! Why don't I make a pair of panties for you, you try them on first.

"..." Fei Ang's immediately bowed his head slightly, and the tips of his ears were slightly red and looked at him: "Underwear..."

Qi Jie didn't say a word, scolded two hundred and five in his heart, and then gave himself a slap without mercy.