53

Chapter 53

After an open conversation between the two, the relationship between Fion and Zijie further developed rapidly. On the light armored ship, it can be said that night and night, uh-huh, ah, I can't bear to look at it directly. Since then, Qi Jie has a further understanding of the relationship between men and men, it turns out that as long as he is fully committed, he can also be spicy ~!

Fei Ang sent a text message to Yu Fei, stating that he and his wife Qi Jie were going on their honeymoon, which was expected to last at least half a month. Yu Fa Cai vomited blood in anger after seeing this news, leaving such a large number of tasks to him, but the two of them ran to be happy, especially a pair of adulterers and adulterers! When they come back, they must clean up well, they must clean up well.

The two people who were said to have left the tropics and headed west. The features of the western landscape are still the same as those of the earth, but there is no desert on the entire planet, but the plants grow like a catalyst. Qi Jie found the orange forest along the way, but unfortunately this season the orange has dried up and fallen to the ground, which is full of money! Qi Jie's distressed liver trembled, and he must remember next year that he wanted to let the entire interstellar people know that this orange forest was contracted by him Qi Jie!

The two circled around the asteroid, from tropical to subtropical to grassland to rainforest, and they searched all the places they could. However, there are always unknown dangers in the rainforest, not to mention snakes, and those unknown poisonous insects alone are enough for them. This is also one of the reasons why many asteroids are excluded from habitation, there are too many unknown dangers, and the Starlink will not allow everyone to take this risk. But to Qijie's surprise, they encountered herds of elephants and many large tropical animals on the savannah outside the rainforest. Giraffes, rhinos, kangaroos, etc., occasionally encounter the carcasses of several animals that died naturally, and also encounter several old elephants that have just died.

In the Celestial Empire, it was illegal to hunt elephants, and it was also illegal to catch wild animals. But looking at the herds of elephants, Zijie decided not to clash with the herd of wild animals. Unless there are so many animals that they need family planning, even if family planning is needed, he decides to sterilize them for them. It is enough to have pigs, cattle and sheep and other carnivores to supply meat, and he still does not particularly advocate hunting and killing. But these dead elephants should not be wasted, Zijie and Feang spent a few days in the grassland, collecting a large bundle of ivory and moving it back to the light armored ship. Ivory is a precious jewelry raw material, more precious than pearls, and Qi Jie will not let go of these hand-to-hand materials. However, in order to respect the elephants, Qi Jie still cut off the ivory and asked Feon's classmates to dig a hole and bury the elephants. Fortunately, there are small robots on the light armored ships, otherwise it would have cost us a lot of money.

But Feang is still very puzzled, what does Zijie want elephant teeth for? Does this thing work? However, the color is white and the texture is warm to the touch, and polishing should look good. Qi Jie sold a pass, moved a large box of ivory into the light armored ship, and did not mention it again. After enjoying the infinite scenery of the prairie with Qi Jie, Feang turned to the snowy plateau. Because the temperature was too cold, Qi Jie did not even get off the light armored ship and directly decided to return. At this time, it had been more than half a month since they left, and I didn't know how Yu Fei had built there. The legacy of the Tang Dynasty should have been built, right? I don't know if he built a Chang'an according to his expectations.

Qi Jiaomen gave Yu Fei all the previously drawn design drawings, including the plan of Chang'an City. East Market, West Market, Suzaku Street, all kinds of palaces, street markets, city defense. However, this project is huge, and he estimates that it will be difficult for Comrade Yu Fei to complete the task he has deployed. But there is still a long way to go, and they have time. However, it is winter now, except for the earth's special food, there is no other input, and Qi Jie, who cannot make money, said that he was very depressed. The matter of building a resort in the tropics, Qi Jie plans to put it on the agenda as soon as possible.