22

Chapter 22

Judging from the solar terms, this time should be around the summer solstice, and it has been a while since the mangsang. However, this does not affect Qi Jie's process of the Great Leap Forward of the earth, as the saying goes, the people take food as the sky. The food within a radius of a hundred miles has almost been searched by Qi Jie, except for those that are particularly rare and have not yet been discovered by them, and the other main ingredients have been returned to the warehouse under the efforts of Qi Jie and the star slaves.

The next thing they have to do is plant. The previous plants were scattered on the land, and this model was very detrimental to the increase in yield. Thanks to the efforts of the Star Slave women, a large field has been reclaimed. In the season after planting, corn and upland rice need to be planted. Not to mention, Qi Jie's luck was not bad, after the corn and other seeds were planted, an irrigation rain immediately came. If it weren't for this rain, they would have to do everything they could to bring the spring water from the valley to the fields, which is no small project.

Since the last time he helped out with the incident, Fion has found an excuse to stay. It was as if his garrison commander was an empty post, and all training and defense were left to his subordinates. He rightfully hid in Qi Jie's small courtyard as a foodie.

Qi Jie's small courtyard has begun to take shape, and this small courtyard is built according to the model of the courtyard in the capital that he remembers. Red tile house, white wall, but unfortunately carving beams and painting buildings is really troublesome, so I had to do some simple woodwork treatment. But it still looks like it. The courtyard is covered with bluestone slabs and the floor of the room is covered with marble. The relatively intact finished product is currently only Qi Jie. Originally, Qi Jie planned to go to the interstellar main star to buy a batch of air conditioners, but due to budget problems, he had to give up. At this time, he was holding a fan in his hand and whistling in the wind: "It's so hot, it's almost summer." Alas, when will Uncle Qi come back? The next time he travels, he must be asked to bring a batch of air conditioners back. After speaking, he pulled his clothes casually, revealing his smooth and smooth chest.

A person who coveted tender tofu next to him was about to move, and coughed lightly to remind: "The temperature is already high, and you seem to have some intention of setting yourself on fire."

Qi Jie thought about it and threw a fan to Fei Ang: "Lao Sun has a banana fan here, to ensure that your fire will be extinguished as soon as it is done."

"Honey, don't do this to me." Fion's eyes were full of pain, and it was not that he didn't think about putting this delicious tender tofu on the spot. However, he prefers seduction to hardness. Let this little lamb to be slaughtered lie down obediently, and willingly let himself do this and that to him and then this is his real purpose.

Qi Jie picked up Feiang: "I can't stand it, let's go swimming!" Go, accompany me to swim!

"Swimming?" Fiang had to follow the wayward and greedy Qi Jie towards the small waterfall in the valley. The water there is cool, the spring water is sweet and sweet, and the fish in the water are fat and fleshy. However, he prefers to frolic in the stream not far away, and occasionally catch shrimp so that he can eat more in the evening.

In this regard, Feang is still looking forward to it. Wet and frolicking, don't be too rippling.

Qi Jie wore a pair of big flower pants, a tight vest, and jumped into the stream as soon as the big foot girl took off. Cool from head to toe, that's what summer should feel like. He suddenly remembered the days when he was in the country with his grandmother when he was a child, jumping into the stream with a large number of friends to catch fish and shrimp, and at night, his grandmother would clean up the little willow leaf fish he touched and fry him a bowl of dried crispy fish to eat.

Thinking of the willow leaf fish, Qi Jie's mouth was a little gluttonous. Feang sat on the stone by the stream and looked at him, the fan in his hand shaking without a match. Qi Jie suddenly frowned, and Fei Ang immediately stood up: "Have you tied your feet?" I

saw Qi Jie shake his head, and felt out something covered with green moss from under his feet, and his eyes immediately showed excitement: "Why did I forget it?" If you don't eat field snails in summer, it is equivalent to summer! Fion

was already surprised that Qi Jie could find strange and incredible things to eat on this planet called Earth anytime and anywhere. So he had to cooperate with Qi Jie, fished a large pile of field snails out of the stream, and wrapped them back with his valuable coat. He must be crazy and fooling around with this little tender tofu. If his father, the chairman of the Star Federation, would react when he found out about this?

When I went back, the sun was about to set, the weather was a little stuffy, and it looked like a heavy rain was brewing. No wonder those field snails climbed up, it seems that the bottom of the water is too stuffy, so they came out to breathe. A plate of spicy fried field snails and a bottle of beer are the most common pastimes of the earthlings in summer. Although he is not yet capable of brewing beer, he can at least eat a plate of spicy fried field snails.

After returning to the small courtyard, Uncle Qi, who had just traveled again, returned. This time with Uncle Qi came another strange man, this man was about thirty years old, an elite style, looking like a Kochi. However, as soon as Uncle Qi introduced, Qi Jie knew that this man full of elite style was not a high-level intellectual, but an out-and-out businessman.

However, when the man was facing Feng, his eyes seemed to be a little unkind. However, this did not affect his enthusiasm for Qi Jie, and without waiting for Uncle Qi's introduction, he stretched out his hand and greeted Qi Jie warmly: "It must be the little young master of the Qi family?" Sure enough, it is not the same as I imagined, without a bit of the charm of a rich young master. Hehe, first meeting, more advice!

Fei Ang frowned and looked at the other party holding Qi Jie's hand, and quietly pulled Qi Jie behind him: "Yu Fa Cai, long time no see." How? Yu Fa Cai, who has always looked at money, suddenly came to this poor and remote frontier? When

Qi Jie and Uncle Qi heard the always polite Fei Ang suddenly call a man Yu Fa Cai, and heard that such an elite man had such a name as Yu Fa Cai, his liver trembled slightly. Although, this man does live up to his name. If Fei Ang is the child of the entire interstellar disciple, then Yu Fa Cai is the chaebol of the chaebol in the entire interstellar chaebol. Not because of anything else, just because this person makes a lot of money, and he does business with a partner, basically there is no one who does not say that he has unique skills.

The reason why Uncle Qi brought him was that this man took the initiative to find him, and it was said that he was very interested in the earth's diet. It's just that the so-called earth catering industry is now a bit scattered, and if you want to develop on a large scale, you still need an investment backing. Uncle Qi knew that if he wanted to make the business bigger, it was most suitable to cooperate with Yu Fei. However, he did not expect that there was a little knot between Yu Fei and Fei Ang.

However, Comrade Yu Facai did not seem to be angry because of this nickname, and he extended his hand to Fei Ang very politely: "It turned out to be Fei Yiguan, and I really haven't seen it for a long time." Zijie

: ...