39

Chapter 39

Although it is not yet autumn, Qi Jie can't wait to make the greenhouse for everyone to enjoy. So he held a pile of insulation materials and beckoned several star slaves to walk towards the nearest greenhouse.

Now the greenhouse has everything ready, only the film. In addition to using black bricks and mud to build the walls, you also need a lot of bamboo as supports. After the bracket is made, a bamboo split is also used as a top brace to support the soft plastic film. The star slaves are skilful, and the shelves tied are firm and beautiful. Qi Jie couldn't help but praise: "Sure enough, the wisdom of the working people is the most worthy of appreciation, Uncle Qi, what do you think everyone has done about this?"

Uncle

Qi looked at the shed and said, "Good is good, but this thing is not very convenient for people to live in!" The waist can't stand up, will it be bad for the lumbar disc after living for a long time?

Qi Jie laughed when he heard this, and he thought of all kinds of drugs about lumbar disc herniation in previous TV commercials. What one course of treatment will be effective, three courses of treatment will remove the root. As a result, after buying it, it did not work at all, and it was all selling counterfeit drugs. Qi Jie shook his head and pulled back the idea of desertion: "Okay, okay, let's open this first, this is to cover this strange building." Qi Jie roughly said how to get it, and the star slave immediately understood, and several tall star slaves immediately pulled the insulation material to the roof of the shed.

After some tossing, the originally black roof was finally covered with a layer of pink insulation film. Originally, it could only be said that the shed that could only be seen turned out to be very beautiful, but beautiful is beautiful, which is not the effect that Qi Jie ultimately wants. Qi Jie instructed the Star Slaves to bring thatch to pile under the shed, which was built on the roof of the shed when it cooled down at night, to keep warm. In addition to these things, it is necessary to cover with a straw mat. A straw mat made of reeds and covered on the roof of the shed will have a better insulation effect.

After all this, Qi Jie pulled everyone into the shed. After entering, everyone noticed the difference between the inside and outside, and now it was late summer, and the temperature was not so raging. But when I walked into the shed, everyone felt hot and breathless. Looking closely, there was still a lot of water vapor on the roof of the shed. Qi Jie told everyone: "Done, this is the greenhouse, planting plants in the greenhouse can make vegetables and other crops grow faster." Also, we have four seasons here. Winter will be cold and snow will cover the entire land. At that time, the plants will all wither and enter hibernation, which is the legendary one-year-old and one-withered glory. At that time, we wanted to find food, but it was difficult. In winter, grain is good, we store a lot, but vegetables are not easy to get. With this, we have endless vegetables even in winter. As long as everyone collects more vegetable seeds, these seeds will be useful in winter.

Uncle

Qi has also been worried about the problem of winter food, because this planet he had inspected with the old master. It was winter, and it was so cold that there were no plants growing at all. However, this is not the case in all regions, and the more plants there are in the direction of the equator. However, that place, at its hottest, was more than forty degrees, which was not something that ordinary humans could adapt to.

Originally, he thought that if this side froze, he could let everyone migrate to the vicinity of the equator. But think about it, it's better to say if you only drive the Starorbit ship over. After the past, you have to rebuild the house, replan the home, and everything has to be restarted. It's really not a good move. Now that he has this, Uncle Qi's worry is slightly reduced. But the most important point worries him. It's just that...... How could the young master do this building? And all kinds of before, if at the beginning, because the old master explained to the young master the landforms of the planet and various plants, then how to explain these buildings? The young master seemed to be different from before, but vaguely he didn't want to expose it. He always felt that compared to the previous young master, the current young master seemed to be more able to adapt to this harsh living environment.