26

Chapter 26

Qi Jie also thought that there is only one single line of traffic from the main star to Earth, that is, there is no bus. As the saying goes, if you want to be rich, build the road first, and if you want to get rich if the road is not repaired, you don't even think about it. So this investor rightfully became Yu Fei, but it was also rewarded, and Qi Jie signed a separate cooperation agreement with him.

The so-called separate cooperation agreement means that no matter what way Qi Jie comes up with to make a fortune, he can only cooperate with Yu Fei. Unless he decides to go it alone, he cannot unilaterally tear up the contract and find another third-party collaborator. This contract seems to have suffered a big loss for Qi Jie, but in fact, he took advantage of it. Not to mention the difficulty of implementing the Star Orbit public line, the expensive cost alone is not affordable for ordinary people. Of course, Feion can build such a transportation track in the name of the Star Alliance through his own means. But in this way, the asteroid will be involved in one way or another with the Star Alliance. Of course, dealing with government departments is not as comfortable as dealing with businessmen.

However, such a large-scale civil engineering project can not be built in a while. Now the way to make money can only rely on star orbit ships. Yu Fei immediately dispatched ten star orbit ships from the headquarters, the first batch of cotton underwear, the first batch of wine, the first batch of rice, the first batch of river fresh, and various fruits, vegetables and meat and other earth-specific foods began to be transported to the major stars.

In terms of advertising, Qi Jie naturally does not have to worry, Yu Fei is fully responsible. But when it comes to creative advertising, Qi Jie has an idea. Since it is a feature of the earth, you should get some advertisements with the characteristics of the earth. But before the ad is produced, it is necessary for him to improve the food category. Think of me stunned China for 5,000 years, Chinese cuisine is innumerable, perfect several dietary varieties, Qi Jie from snacks to large authentic earthlings is not a problem.

He recalled the food he had eaten since he was a child, and the most impressive thing besides the skewers was hot pot. When it comes to hot pot, you can't do without lamb slices and beef slices. So today he presided over the star slaves to kill sheep and slaughter cattle, freeze fresh beef and mutton into pieces, and put it in the cold storage for later.

Of course, Yu Fei and Fei Ang, a pair of fox and dog parties, will follow and watch, yes, they are not for learning any dietary techniques, but just to make the first sip of soup. But the first sip of soup, where is it so easy to drink? The first is the pot used to make hot pot, Qi Jie picked in the kitchen for a long time did not pick the right one, and finally there was no way, so he had to use a stainless steel basin instead. Then there is the stove, and the stove they are using now is the new energy stove that Xingzi comes with, that is, the solar stove.

Originally, Qi Jie also wanted to say that it would be convenient if there was an induction cooker, but this kind of solar stove is obviously much better than the induction cooker. As long as the energy jack is connected, it can be filled with energy, and the full energy can last for two to three days, which is much more convenient than induction cookers. As long as you don't encounter cloudy days, you don't have to worry about it falling off the chain.

Yu Fei was instructed to take out pieces of frozen beef and mutton from the freezer, put it on the wooden pier, and wiped the sweat of his brain: "I haven't done this kind of strength work since I was a child, what the hell is this for?"

Qi Jie said: "The reward you get will definitely be much more than what you pay, you will know after a while." That one...... You, take out the saber and borrow it.

Fei Ang raised his eyebrows, his eyes narrowed slightly at Qi Jie and said, "You?

Qi Jie coughed dryly, the two had just broken that relationship two days ago, and they were still in an awkward stage when they met each other. However, this mutual is limited to Qi Jie himself. Fion teased him with his eyes all the time, but this teasing did not get any response.

"Fei... Feon..."

Fei Ang stood still, continuing to tease Qi Jie with his eyes, Qi Jie touched his head and said, "What should that be called?" "The main thing is the name of Feon, he really doesn't know what nickname to take, can't he be called Little Aang, right? Oh God, he'd rather call him Britney.

Qi Jie made a big red face, so his brain twitched and shouted: "Britney, take your saber and use it." Yu

Fei: ...

Féon: ...

Fei Ang was stunned, this little white tender tofu is usually reserved, right? Britney's, don't be too rippling! But now Qi Jie really wants to slap himself, but this slap he still silently remembers in his heart. In the future, if the mouth is so undertwitched, it will definitely not be able to say a word.

Fei Ang whimpered, and drew his saber like chicken blood: "Say, daughter-in-law, what do you do with your man?" Zijie

: ...

Yu Fei: ...

Qi Jie stiffened his head and said: "Cut the lamb and beef on the wooden pier into thin slices, the thinner the better!"

Feion patted his chest: "No problem! It

turns out that Féon's knife technique is good, and the lamb slices are cut very thinly and cooked in boiling water. Qi Jie put the sliced beef and mutton into the cold storage again and began to prepare other ingredients.

The biggest advantage of this asteroid is that any food can be sourced locally. This time, Qi Jie decided to collect it himself and first picked a few pieces of greens from the field. There are limited types of greens available, only cabbage and spinach, and up to two potatoes are dug up. However, there are many fungus trees, as long as you go into the woods and walk around, you can harvest a lot when you return.

Qi Jie alone prepared a bamboo basket for them, which was woven by the women of the eldest sister on a sunny day. A good helper for picking mushrooms, one for each person, convenient and dexterous.

The three of them went into the forest under the leadership of Qi Jie, and it had just rained, and it was a good time to pick mushrooms. Today, their harvest is also quite rich, and all kinds of wild mushrooms have drilled out of their little heads. With the food detector in hand, it is easy to detect which mushrooms are poisonous and which are edible. This time, not only a lot of mushrooms were picked, but also a lot of black fungus.

However, fresh black fungus cannot be eaten directly, and fresh fungus contains porphyrin-like photosensitive substances. After eating fresh fungus, porphyrin photosensitive substances will be distributed into human epidermal cells with blood circulation. At this time, when exposed to the sun, it may cause solar dermatitis, into the skin redness, itching, pain, bright red papules and blisters. Porphyrin substances are also easily absorbed by the throat mucosa, resulting in symptoms such as throat edema, general malaise, runny nose, tears, fatigue and shortness of breath. Depending on individual differences, tolerance varies, and some people may be severe, while others have few symptoms. To be on the safe side, Qi Jie did not intend to take this risk.

Finally, Qi Jie took two more people to pick purslane and camelina in the wild. When he returned home, he caught a large grass carp in the stream and touched a large river shrimp by the way. But after two or three hours of going out, the bamboo basket of the three people was so full that it almost overflowed.

Qi Jie finally ordered to go home, and it was quite troublesome to pack these ingredients. If you want to eat exquisitely, you must be willing to put in the effort. However, the first thing Qi Jie did was to dry half a basket of black fungus. Fei Ang and Yu Fei were puzzled: "Isn't this for eating?" Why get the sun up? "