56

Chapter 56

In any case, after vigorous preparations, the New Year's activities are about to begin. Villagers throughout the global village were asked to wear new clothes and hats, and each was given a new outfit. Qi Jie personally designed and designed a couple's Tang costume for himself and Feon. Red, festive, and envious and jealous to see Yu Fei.

Of course, Yu Fei's line did not fall. A set of beautiful boys' outfits, with a little more festive elements. Originally, the costume of the Tang Dynasty was very gorgeous, and wearing it on a son like Yu Fei who wanted to be tall and tall, and had to look good, added a bit of temperament. Qi Jie complained for Yu Fei: "You are obviously a talent, why is no one willing to ask for it?"

Yu Fei was embarrassed, but Fei Ang pierced his nature: "He has no one who wants it, there are too many people to pick up." I don't know what kind of person I am suitable with, and I can't stop a group of people from sharpening their heads and drilling in, so I am willing to hide here to hide from peach blossoms.

Qi Jie looked clear: "That's how it is!" No wonder it's no wonder, I said that Young Master Yu is not in a hurry at all, it seems that he has not played enough. However, there are many handsome men and beautiful women in our global village, if you fancy which, you must tell the little brother. However, our policy here is monogamous, and the behavior of finding a child outside of marriage is not advocated~!

"What is Mistress?" The two curious babies asked in unison.

Qi Jie coughed dryly: "It means that a third party intervenes."

The

two curious babies immediately lowered their heads, and Comrade Feang raised his head again to show immediacy: "The intervention of a third party will not happen to me."

Qi Jie raised his eyebrows, the implication was that it was not necessarily, who did not know that Fei Da Yiguan was a famous sought-after product. Moreover, he is not married, but he is the authentic diamond king old five. However, if a third party really intervenes, Qi Jie is thinking about how to deal with it. How about letting the diamond stay, and Wang Lao Wu go with him? Of course, although the wishful abacus is sound, it is difficult to implement.

In the past few days, Qi Jie has been staying at home and giving orders, such as hanging small colored lights in all places with walls. Lanterns are hung everywhere there is a door. All rivers are covered with colored lights and all trees are hung with streamers. Those who step high, rowing boats, dragons and lions are all in place. The warm-up began seven days ago, and in Qi Jie's words, it was the twenty-seventh anniversary of the lunar month. also spread a classic nursery rhyme, and the children held hands and began to sing: Don't be hungry children, after La Ba is the New Year. Mile la la twenty-three, twenty-three sugar melon sticky, twenty-four house cleaning day, twenty-five buy tofu, twenty-six buy pounds of meat, twenty-seven slaughter a chicken, twenty-eight noodle hair, twenty-nine steamed steamed buns, thirty nights to stay up for the night, Chinese New Year's Eve dumplings every year.

So on the twenty-third day, every family made sugar melons, and the tourists who came early had a good taste, and the sugar melons were one big son, and the lips and teeth were fragrant. Twenty-four sweeping the house, every household began to clean, and everyone was busy. People who bought houses in the global village also followed suit and cleaned their rooms. By the way, buy some New Year goods, spring couplings, blessing characters, firecrackers. Tourists look at these things as fresh and buy a little along with them. These things have small costs, high profits, do not expire, and cannot be sold out this year and can continue to be sold next year. On the twenty-fifth day, I want to buy tofu, and the process of making tofu has been perfected under the careful research of the star slaves. There are not only soybean curd small tofu, but also tofu flower tofu brain soy milk, and even some people have inadvertently made stinky tofu. The aroma of fried stinky tofu can waft far and wide on the streets, and hawkers are skewered to sell it, and tourists taste the stinky tofu that smells stinky and tastes strangely fresh. Especially many girls, unexpectedly have a soft spot for stinky tofu, I have to say that the taste of girls is getting heavier and heavier.