68

hapter 68

Qi Jie and Fei Ang slowly poked their heads out from under the window after Xinghai left, secretly looking at the lonely back of Xinghai when he left, Qi Jie sighed and said: "Xinghai is so pitiful."

Feang also sighed: "The old man has done a crime!" Why provoke him if you have nothing to do? You can't get along with the star slaves with interstellar thoughts, and their feelings are often pure.

Qi Jie said, "Yes, yes!" But Uncle Qi doesn't seem to be particularly fun-loving, why doesn't he even say a word when he says to leave? Even if it's fun, saying goodbye is nothing, right? He disappeared without saying a word, and Xiao Xinghai would definitely not be able to stand it.

Feion smiled mysteriously: "Why don't we go and see, what did that little chief send to the old man?"

Qi Jie hesitated: "This is not good!" After all, it is the privacy of his old man's home. But his expression betrayed him, which shows that at any time, gossip is the most indispensable adjustment of a person's life. The two glanced at each other in understanding, turned and walked into Féon's room. I saw more than a dozen large and small bottles of ointment on the table, Qi Jie picked up a bottle of ointment to sniff, and immediately blushed: "Why did Xinghai give Uncle Fei this medicine?"

Feang also picked up a bottle of medicine and sniffed: "Well, this... What can I say? The old man has always been the master of ten thousand grasses passing through it, and a leaf does not stick to his body. I said how to escape so quickly this time, it turned out that there had been a relationship, as if what happened was still unexpected. Strange, how could an old man who had never missed a hand before suddenly miss a hand?

Qi Jie suddenly remembered the half bottle of Zhuang X wine that Uncle Fei took away from him half a month ago, and immediately opened his mouth to glare and tremble, and pulled Lafeon's sleeve and said, "Britney!" I may have run into trouble.

In the distant headquarters of the Main Star Association, Fei Feng, who regularly receives small gifts from Xinghai every day, will throw them into the trash can in his room without blinking after seeing these gifts. But no one was allowed to clean it up, and after throwing it in, they stayed there quietly, and half a month passed, the garbage can was full, and a new garbage can was put in, but the old one was still there. The head nurse in charge of logistics didn't understand why adults were so obsessed with garbage cans.

But I don't know why, Xinghai, who has been giving gifts for half a month in a row, suddenly stopped moving today. Fei Feng, who was silently reading documents in the room, couldn't sit still for a day. Isn't it delivered early every morning? Why is it almost dark today, or is there no one to bring something? Fei Feng felt irritated in his heart, shredded the document and threw it into the trash. But looking at the white paper on the pile of bottles and cans, it was particularly eye-catching, and he picked it up one by one and threw it on the ground. It's really abominable, is your enthusiasm only half a month? Did it stop in half a month? It seems that I am only like this in your heart, and you don't put me in your heart much, do you? It's so nice to say, what Sen Juxing can only have one lover in his life, I see that after I leave, you don't know which little girl to go to, right? That's right, too! You didn't like men either, let alone such an old man!

Féon's inexplicable anger rose upward, and none of the documents sent in within this day were approved, either torn up or rejected. The discussion group did not know what happened to the president today, and the work efficiency in the past half a month has not been very high? Why can't I go on today? When the last document was returned, Yu Qiang kindly reminded them: "In the future, you can handle this simple work yourself!" The president has not been in a good mood recently, so it is better to let him rest and rest. The