63

Chapter 63

When Feang came in, Qi Jie was picking rose petals one by one. He looked down and smelled the flower: "It's so fragrant, what kind of flower is this?"

Qi Jie said, "It's a rose, isn't it beautiful?"

Fei Ang said: "It's quite beautiful, the color is so bright."

Qi Jie picked up a rose and handed it to Feiang: "Britney, give it to you."

Fion took the flowers: "Why did you send me flowers?"

Qi Jie said: "In the western countries of the earth, the flower language of roses represents love. Later, it gradually influenced the Oriental Chinese countries. Later, people used roses to express their love. One flower means one life or one heart, two flowers represent two loves and two loves, three flowers represent fate and three lives, four flowers represent unswerving until death, and nine flowers represent longevity. People often use ninety-nine roses, or nine hundred and ninety-nine roses, to express long-lasting love.

Yu Fei

, who didn't know when he came in, was very interested after listening to it and said: "This statement is good, there is not a flower in the interstellar that represents love." Why don't we use this to promote the event?

Qi Jie thought for a while and said, "The 14th of February in the general Gregorian calendar is Valentine's Day, but the 14th of February in the Celestial calendar has already passed, so it is better for us to set the 14th of February in the Earth calendar as Valentine's Day." Qi Jie thought again: "However, we have the traditional Qixi Valentine's Day, which can also be used as a publicity stunt for Qixi Valentine's Day." What do you think?

Yu Fei nodded: "Well, yes!" But this flower is so beautiful, so fragrant!

Qi Jie looked down and sniffed, suddenly his eyes lit up, and asked: "Hey, do you know how to make perfume?"

Yu Fei said: "Of course, I have the best in the interstellar..." Yu Fei coughed dryly: "In short, perfume is not a problem."

Qi Jie asked, "Then what do you think of the aroma of this taste?"

Yu Fei said: "It smells very good, the fragrance is not pungent, and it is warm and obscure." It's a nice scent, I can find someone to extract it right away.

Qi Jie said, "Well, I'll let people cultivate roses on a large scale." These flower stems can also be taken to cuttings, and roses are still easy to survive.

Yu Fei nodded: "Another way to make money, but what are you picking so many petals for?"

Qi Jie sighed lightly: "Of course, in order to please the future father-in-law, he said that he wanted to take care of his skin, and he didn't want to use the various skin care techniques of Interstellar to flow products." The petals are all natural skin care effects, so I found some rose petals for him to bathe. But fortunately, Sister Sunny likes flowers and planted roses in the greenhouse, otherwise I really don't know what to do.

Fei Ang pinched the roses one by one, put them on his nose and sniffed: "He has been very idle recently!" Will the Star Alliance have nothing for him to deal with? In the past, he was so busy that he didn't see a figure once in three months, but now how can he be idle enough to suffocate the little tender boy?

Yu Fei raised his hand and said: "I know this, I heard my brother say, recently the Star Alliance Association carried out a complete liquidation of dead ends, sending many radicals to the interstellar prison, so this is a rare comfort after the big liquidation, so Uncle Fei came on vacation, by the way, check the development progress of the bare star, and see if it can be popularized in other naked stars." And the matter with that little chief was purely unexpected.