31

Chapter 31

The plan is not only clearly organized, but also accompanied by photo explanations. If he had been a civilian official who had been planning for years, he believed it. But he knew Qi Jie's background, and Uncle Qi put him in a cage like a canary. For fear that he would be hurt a little, he even arranged the second half of his life for him. The reason why he was favored by Uncle Qi was because he had a promise to Uncle Qian. At the very least, he will treat Qi Jie like his own brother. To put it bluntly, this marriage contract is just an umbrella for Qi Jie.

But the subsequent development is really unexpected. His brother went to withdraw from the marriage in his name, and he unexpectedly met him again. Unexpectedly, this little guy ran to the wild naked star without saying a word, and even made a sound and colorful earth system delicacy. I originally thought that this little guy was just a small troublemaker, but I didn't expect to be famous. This little tender tofu is getting more and more interesting.

One of the most interesting is the greenhouse he describes, made from the cheapest oil fiber extract, a thing called an insulation film. There were pictures drawn on the plan, and Fion felt familiar. Looking closely, it turned out to be the strange building that Qi Jie had been building madly these days.

Fei Ang originally thought that Qi Jie built these things for the Star Slaves to live in, and such a simple house would save resources. Unexpectedly, this turned out to be the so-called greenhouse. After covering a layer of fiber extract, can it really be insulated? He knew that constant temperature was indeed adapted to the growth of plants. But the greenhouse of the main star is generally a constant temperature equipment, such a simple thing, can also play the role of constant temperature equipment?

Fion continued to look and saw several novel vegetables. He was sure that he hadn't eaten it, probably because the amount was scarce and was kept by Qi Jie as a seed. A long, long, shaped thing that resembles "beep..." is called a cucumber. There is also a round, purple fruit called eggplant. There is also a dish with hearts, called cabbage. These kinds of vegetables Fion has never even heard of, but the nutritional value table in them is clearly listed. At the beginning, he had applied for Qi Jie to obtain a certificate of the nutritional value of vegetables, but he did not expect that he would use it all.

Followed by vegetable cultivation methods, everything is listed one by one. What are the wheat planting demonstration fields, corn planting demonstration fields, soybean planting demonstration fields, various miscellaneous grain planting demonstration fields, cotton planting demonstration fields. At the back of each demonstration field, the nutritional value and role of grain are introduced, such as wheat is used to make bread and steamed buns, as well as various pasta such as noodles and pastries. Corn can be used for cooking, cakes, and porridge. Soybeans can be fried in oil and can also be made into coarse grains such as nests. Cotton is used to make cotton clothes and quilts and other cold quilts.

With such a careful introduction, even he, who has never read copywriting, can clearly understand what this thing is. In fact, Qi Jie can't be blamed for such a detailed introduction. In those years, his top boss trained out, and every time he didn't come up with a perfect plan, he didn't want to go home! Work overtime to death! However, this experience has led to his habit of paying attention to the details of every plan. This habit made Fei Feng very welcome, and instantly felt that his future daughter-in-law was tall. It is even one level higher than some civilian officials.

Fion pursed his lips, perhaps, protecting him like a canary was not the life he wanted, right? After putting down the plan, Fion decided that he might be the commander of a garrison for a while.

Fei Feng put down the teacup and looked at his son with a smile: "How is it?" Ever been pleasantly surprised?

Fei Ang glanced at his father and put the plan down: "No matter how surprised it is, it's also my daughter-in-law, don't you think it's not appropriate for your old man to occupy him all day long?"

Fei Feng said, "Oh? Isn't it appropriate? All right! Maybe these two days leave you too little personal space. So be it! I'll go out for a walk tonight and give you both an hour, is it enough to solve it?

Fei Ang was speechless: "Dad, how long have you not solved your physiological problems?" Is this kind of topic suitable for talking to your own son? It's time for you to fall in love.

Fei Feng said: "Your father is worried about the country and the people, how can he have time to fall in love." Now, time is running out to solve even physiological problems on your own. Oh, and isn't an hour enough? Do you want me to go out for a little longer? Qi

Jie, who had a large lotus leaf on his head outside the door and a large bag of lotus seeds in his arms, poked his head out from the door: "What an hour?" Are you hungry? Need me to help you get something to eat? Why don't you just pad casually? He said and sent the things in his arms forward.

Fei Ang looked at Qi Jie's bare neck below the undescriptable parts, swallowed, and said, "I am indeed hungry, but... I'll eat it alone. He will solve it himself..."

Qi Jie's face was inexplicably wonderful: "What and what!" How can I starve Uncle Fei? "Just kidding, hungry Lord President, don't I want to live? Regardless of the mud and dirt all over his body, Qi Jie entered the room and put the lotus seed in his arms on the table: "Look what I found?" It's a good thing, it's delicious!

Fei Ang took a bowl of lotus seeds and got up: "Delicious? How to eat this? He said and picked it up and sniffed at the end of his nose, as if looking for a place to lower his mouth.

Qi Jie smiled, picked up a bowl of lotus seeds, tore off the green skin, and peeled the lotus seeds out: "Na, that's it, this is called lotus seed." Peel it off and eat the green flesh inside. If it is tender, it can be eaten directly, and when it is old, it should be peeled off and the lotus heart inside should be taken out. Lotus heart is very bitter, but it is a good thing to make tea, and it can also reduce the fire and clear the heat. Good for Uncle Fei. Saying that, Qi Jie ate a lotus seed into his mouth, and his eyes narrowed: "Well, it's delicious." Did you know? Lotus seed also has a meaning, called Liansheng Takako. It is said that after a woman eats it, she can give birth to a noble son and please a good head.

Fei Ang smiled and peeled one and stuffed it into Qi Jie's mouth: "Oh? That's good! Then let's eat more.

Qi Jie pushed him away with a red face: "Hey, don't talk nonsense." Uncle Fei is still here, what are you talking nonsense? The tips of Qi Jie's ears were red, and Fei Feng knew what was going on with these two at a glance. It seems that this kid started quite quickly, so soon the daughter-in-law has already arrived? It seems that he is really not suitable to continue to stay here as a light bulb.

But...... The scenery here is really good, and he doesn't want to go back yet. But it seems that there are still a lot of rooms here, why not consider changing tomorrow? Young people together, he, as an elder, is completely understandable.