18

Chapter 18

In the past few days after the rain, Qi Jie led everyone to fish a lot of fish piled into the cold storage. Uncle Qi decided to enter the main star market in the next batch to mainly develop the pet market, because the few little rabbits he brought with him were quite popular with the big girl and the little daughter-in-law. Counting the many interstellar likes to keep pets, such as a pocket white monkey. Unfortunately, the survival rate is low, and it is particularly picky about the environment.

Rabbits are different, probably because they have grown and evolved in the natural environment for so many years, and they are very unpicky about the environment. As long as there is food, they can adapt quickly. The children of Star Slave also particularly like to catch rabbits, and several female rabbits have already given birth. White rabbit, gray rabbit, cow rabbit, although just an ordinary hare, but fluffy, is still very cute. Qi Jie wrote a rabbit feeding guide and handed it to Uncle Qi to take with him on his next long trip.

But what surprised them was that the surprise brought to them by the pet market was not a star. The resulting buying boom for earth wild vegetables was also unexpected, because it was discovered that rabbits only showed various happy cute states when eating earth wild vegetables. In order to please the rabbits, the owners lined up to buy a large number of earth wild vegetables. There are really no wild vegetables, so I have to replace them with vegetables, and the effect is much better than ordinary interstellar vegetables. Even Qi Jie later worked tirelessly to find dogs, cats, squirrels, foxes, civets, mice and various cold-blooded animals as pet bases.

Of course, this is what happened later.

At this time, in an unknown corner, a group of well-dressed, personable-looking men who actually harbor evil intentions are constantly exploring with detectors. However, under the scorching sun, their tightly wrapped aristocratic costumes made them unable to do so. A group of researchers also began to get impatient, because they had been here for three days, from deep mountains to forests to rivers, and they did not find the slightest sign of energy. Instead, a large number of wild beasts chased them everywhere, hiding in the cave and not daring to come out.

Look at the pile of beasts not far away...

They were shouting in unison: "Meh..." "Meh..."

"Bleating..."

"Bleating..."

Isn't it just a herd of sheep that have grown a little bigger? A flock of sheep scared a group of big men into a cave, and this incident became something that Qi Jie wanted to laugh about when he mentioned it for half a year. But herbivores, is it that scary? Even herbivorous dinosaurs have a tame personality. What's more, they are just a herd of fluffy and soft little sheep, although the horns on their heads... Ahem, okay! The horns on their heads are indeed a little bigger, but they won't scare a group of old men, right?

The first to discover this vision was not Zijie, but a group of children. They were following a fluffy animal up the mountain, only to discover a large flock of sheep on the mountain. Children like to catch animals like goats because they get a whole leg of lamb, which Zijie himself promised.

Legs of lamb are not rare, but it is different to get a leg of lamb that you bake with your own hands. The young master will sprinkle a special seasoning, which is very fragrant and does not smell the smell of mutton. Then dipped in the sauce personally prepared by the young master, a few little ghost heads gathered around to eat it very fragrant. So they decided to drive the sheep to the plain below and find a way to drive them into the pen.

Just as the children were detouring behind the flock and preparing to drive the flock, they found the fluffy little animal they had just chased into a cave. Then, there was a burst of screams.