80

hapter 80

Uncle Fei's fever was a little bad this time, and he burned it back and forth. The long eyelashes trembled restlessly, and the eyebrows were tightly clamped. Xinghai carefully helped him stretch his eyebrows, and sighed and said that he was about to kill a mosquito. The next evening, I finally woke up, but my pale face was distressing.

Xinghai borrowed the store's pot stove to boil white porridge, added honey, and when he woke up, he immediately brought him spoonful by spoonful to feed him. Uncle Fei is also rare quiet, without willful skimming, nor such and such requirements, just quietly eating porridge. I hadn't eaten the food he had made with his own hands for so long, and my stomach was dying. It is also good to be able to drink a bowl of white porridge today, I don't know why, my eyes are sour, and tears slide down like this.

Xinghai thought that he was burned, and immediately checked whether the porridge was hot at a loss, and only after drinking it and finding that it was not hot, did he let go of his heart. Immediately put down the porridge bowl and took a tissue to wipe the uncle's tears, and comforted while wiping: "Does it hurt again?" Where it is uncomfortable you tell me, it's all my bad, it's all my fault, you ... Don't cry, okay?

Uncle

Fei plunged into his arms like a bone, just crying, not saying anything, his two arms tightly wrapped around Xinghai's waist, his shoulders trembled, and he looked extremely weak. Xinghai felt that this was more uncomfortable than him beating himself and scolding himself, and he knew that he was the scar in his heart, and he always opened it to feel the pain. Xinghai stroked his back, people who have just recovered from a serious illness may be so fragile. Xinghai had to be careful to appease Yiyi, until Uncle Fei finished drinking the porridge, took the medicine, and fell asleep again.

This willful and tireless man who demands a lot all day long shows his vulnerable side for the first time today. It was his own bad that forced him to be like this. Think about it again, his character, that is, his mouth is hard-mouthed, soft-hearted, and stubborn. Now he finally understood, even if he pointed out when he stood on that high seat, his wrists were tough, and when he returned to himself, he immediately transformed into a seventeen or eighteen-year-old middle school and second teenager, not knowing how to express his heart, and always making people think that this guy is a flower who likes to play with feelings. Who made his age so deceptive? Coupled with the fact that he has a naturally amorous face, speaking of which, he still likes his meticulous gentle and gentle appearance when he is the president. It's a pity, it's a pity, he can't experience his meek and docile appearance in this life.

So the next day, Uncle Fei woke up, returned to his nature, saw Xinghai coming in with food, and the first thing he said was: "Yo, not leaving?" How? Can't bear me?

Xinghai touched the back of his head embarrassedly, fed him spoonful of white porridge, and then fed him medicine, and after eating, he carefully wiped the corners of his lips, and after doing this silently, he asked: "Do you feel better?"

Fei Feng glanced at it and said idly: "I can't die."

Xinghai smirked twice, and brought him a clean suit that was full of the smell of sunshine: "Get dressed and come home with me, okay?"

Fei Feng was stunned, and the hand that was about to take the clothes was stunned in midair. Home, the word was too far away and too foreign to him. At that time, he also had a home, but counting up, he had not heard anyone say the word home for twenty years. His residence is generally arranged by the Star Federation. The lounge of the office, the temporary hotel under the various planets, the villa of the Interstellar Military and Political Office, and even the global village are also temporary residences prepared for him by Qi Jie. Home, he really doesn't have it.