49

Chapter 49

Speaking of this, Qi Jie's eyes turned, just the last day's program did not land, it is better to build a moon old temple, let everyone lock the marriage lock, ask for the signing tube, unsign and answer questions and ask for marriage?

At all times, love is an ageless topic. Secret love, clear love, love triangle is no problem, as long as you have something to ask for love, you will definitely be interested in the Moon Old Temple.

So Qi Jie decided so happily, went back to draw drawings, and let Yu Fei start construction tomorrow morning, striving to build a simple Moon Old Temple within a week. After making up his mind, Qi Jie pulled Feion back to rush back. It was inexplicable to make the little two take a while, and the behavior of these two couples was really incomprehensible. But this basket of fruits is deeply loved by a girl, he loves fruit, especially when he doesn't have much appetite, fruit can make him have a big appetite.

Lang picked up an apple and nibbled happily, Qiong had already sent the guest back, and couldn't help but laugh when she saw her brother's appearance: "Why didn't you shrink into the quilt just now and couldn't come out?" Isn't it shy?

Lang's face immediately turned red: "Brother, they are gone?"

"Well, gone, left in a hurry, don't know what happened. However, we, the village chief, always have some fantastic ideas in our heads, and we may have come up with some good ideas!

Lang nodded and continued to nibble on the apple. Except for these two days of performance, the two of them have no more tasks. Tomorrow is said to be the flyover juggling team, and Qi Jie made a bunch of pit daddy shows. Snarings, pitching, smashing clay pots, nine times out of ten, this thing is pitted. But tourists don't care at all, one hundred and eighty to buy, even if it is not in the set, first have a good time. When you come out to play, who cares about the value of what they buy? In order to be happy.

However, people who get things are still very happy, and those who can't set things will give a small global village souvenir. Very simple little things, small pendants, small pendants, small handkerchiefs, small silk scarves and so on. The biggest prize opened today was a clay pot smashed out a set of Tang palace costumes, equivalent to the palace costumes worn by concubines. Although it was the young man who smashed the clothes, but this dress is indeed novel, some people say that they have seen the price of this set of clothes in ready-to-wear shops, it seems that there are tens of thousands of interstellar common coins. The young man was even more happy, and the other people were more interested in smashing clay pots. As a result, clay pots were in short supply, and they were taken out of the earthen kiln and sent to the juggling area with loot and shouted.

Yu Fei and Fei Ang visited the juggling area and also made an exception to sit on the sedan chair. As soon as Qi Jie heard that they were going to sit on the palanquin, he immediately took out the rare edition eight-lift palanquin. Qi Jie told them that only those who were high officials could sit in the eight-lift sedan car, and those with low official quality did not have this qualification, so Fei Ang and Yu Fei sat in a very majestic manner. The gong and drum in front open the way, and the entourage behind follows. Swagger all the way through the city, see the tourists all the way to the mouth. As a result, Qi Jie rolled his eyes, stopped the palanquin in the downtown area, tore open his throat and roared: "Eight palanquins around the city, dedicated honor guard, gongs and drums open the way, enjoy official-level treatment." Two hundred yuan to sit once, each time limited to two people~! When

the tourists heard it, it turned out that the palanquin could be rented! So many hungry tourists came to consult, but because there were too many tourists, they had to queue up. However, it takes at least half an hour to go around in a circle, and many tourists do not want to wait, so they buy the first sedan qualification at a high price. Although Qi Jie is very happy to see it, it is likely to disrupt the market order. So in the end, it was decided that each person would ride for half an hour, and two palanquins would be rented out at the same time. When the time is up, we will take the initiative to contact the tourists. During this half hour, tourists can go to play something else on their own, or they can enjoy tea at the tea stall provided by the organizer for half an hour. This method has been recognized by tourists, some go for tea, some go freely.