21

hapter 21

Feiang's face showed surprise, and he immediately hooked Qi Jie's waist with one hand: "Do you think so too?" So, should we do something to do when we are in love?

Qi Jie swallowed: "This... Have you figured it out?

Feion asked a little puzzled, "Have you thought about it?" Aren't we already married, isn't it natural to talk about love? Qi

Jie said in his heart, I just reminded you that it is for your own good. After all, alas, count it, you are considered to have hugged a thick thigh yourself. Just now, if it weren't for him, I don't know how much trouble it would be. Falling in love with him is not how difficult it is to accept. As the saying goes, if you back against a big tree to take advantage of the shade, how to calculate it is the other party's loss. Since he was so sure, what else did he hesitate? Might as well just make do with it!

So Qi Jie put his arms around Feiang's neck, sent his red lips up, and groped for two kisses. Well, it feels pretty good, not as awkward as I imagined.

Obviously, Feang froze for a moment, apparently the first time that Qi Jie took the initiative to kiss him. But since the tender tofu was delivered to the door, he naturally would not be polite. So he hugged each other's waists tightly and deepened the kiss.

When the lips parted, Qi Jie found that there were silver threads hanging on the lips of the two, the point was that even so, he didn't even feel sick. Moreover, there is a faint heartbeat like eating the forbidden fruit. I can't say this, this kind of forbidden love affair made him feel fresh and exciting, and his face was so involuntarily red. Especially under the moonlight, the red cheeks looked a little more tempting in Feon's eyes.

"I'm afraid you can't wait a year for me to seduce me like this. But it doesn't matter if it's a year later, I thought that this year's border service would not have the opportunity to meet again. Unexpectedly, fate still brought us back together.

Qi Jie trembled, this person was really numb when he spoke. If you want to kiss, hug and hug, if you want to go on, what is so much nonsense for? If it's a man, just order it! But...... Ahem, or wait! Although he does not reject it, at least give him an acceptance process!

Just when the two rookie trainees were talking about their lovers' minds making up for the two of them like this and then and then that, suddenly a soft cry came: "Meow ~~~"

Qi Jie immediately pushed Fei Ang away and looked around: "There are cats!" "Cats

? What is it? "

A cat is an animal that can be kept as a pet. I remember the bear kids today caught my brothers chasing a cat. No, I'm going to catch this cat. Qi Jie found that selling pets in the interstellar is actually very profitable, and the little rabbit has made him a lot of money. But that's not the point, the point is, he loves cats. All right! A boy who likes cats is indeed a bit girly.

The two searched for a long time before they found the shadow of the little white cat on a toon tree. This is a Tsubaki tree that can't be hugged by one person, and Qi Jie wondered if he should use the wooden ladder used by the Star Slaves to build a house? I saw a sturdy figure flying by, and Fei Ang sneaked up the Tsubaki tree three or two, and the kitten who was still licking his paws was pinched by the neck and carried down.

The kitten who was held by the neck honestly tilted its head to look at Qi Jie, and barked at Qi Jie softly. Fei Ang pinched his chin and said, "This little thing is tame and raised to play?"

Qi Jie said: "This little thing seems docile, and that's because you pinched its neck." The piece of meat on the cat's neck was pinched by the mother. However, when this little thing does not bite or fry, it is considered docile. Qi Jie took the kitten, snow-white, with different pupils and long hair, which should be the surviving Persian cat. The flora and fauna here are the same as those on Earth, and even pets have survived. But why is there no trace of humans?

This nerve-wracking problem is still left to scientists to solve!

"You want to raise it?" Fei Ang touched the Persian cat that was only the size of his two fists, and the kitten seemed to be hiding uncomfortable, but Qi Jie was not afraid, and shrunk into his arms: "Since you want to raise it, it's better to choose a name!"

Qi Jie touched the cat's ears and thought for a while: "The whole body is snow-white, like a big white steamed bun, it's better to call it a steamed bun!"

The same doubt that he often appeared on Feon's face again: "Mantou? What is that thing?

Qi Jie was full of black lines: "That's not something, it's a kind of food." Something like, well, interstellar bread. But not as soft as bread, but whiter than bread. Interstellar bread is generally made of purple millet flour, and steamed buns are made of wheat flour. Oh, I forgot you don't know what wheat is. That's one of the most prevalent staple food crops on the planet, high in gluten and high in nutrients, and you'll love it.

Fei Ang listened with relish, but after listening to it, he said: "I'm more and more interested in you now, well, I'm curious." You used to stay at home without going out of the gate, and you grew up with Uncle Qi holding it in the palm of your hand. Even...... Even find you an absolute backer and let another reliable person guard you. But why, do you know so much? Even every grass and tree on this little naked star, every animal is so clear?

Qi Jie shrugged, accidentally overdoing it. If a gate does not go out and the second door does not step, how can the young master of the Qi family who is raised in the embroidery building understand the primordial naked star? But this point Qi Xiaojie Xiaopenyou has long found a reason to prevaricate, the late Qi father, you have to suffer a little grievance in this matter~!

Qi Jie said, "This... My father had been teaching me these things when he was alive, and I used to complain about why I learned these boring things. Now I know that he has good intentions. Saying that, Qi Jie pretended to wipe the corners of his eyes.

The kind-hearted Young Master Fei immediately relented, and hugged Qi Jie and Xiaobai Meow Dabai Bun into his arms: "Don't be sad, I will accompany you in the future." Uncle Qi handed you over to me to give you a good home. You should have told me earlier, instead of rushing to quit the marriage. Well, now I probably know that withdrawing from marriage should not be your own will. If you need help in the future, please tell me, now, you are my all! ...... Of course, I don't mind turning you into my person right now. "

became... Your people?

Qi Jie is full of black lines, and the way this person expresses his feelings seems to be a little direct, not subtle at all! But it doesn't matter, as long as he hugs his big thick legs, he will have a chance to show his strength. Think about the endless flow of supplies, although it will be accompanied by the pain of chrysanthemums, but not all say that fate is like strong X, since you can't resist, then lie down and enjoy.