70

Chapter 70

"I heard that Uncle Fei spent the night at Xinghai's house last night~!"

Qi Jie heard such happy news brought by Yu Fei early in the morning, his expression immediately became evil, and a longing expression betrayed his psychology of chasing gossip. Yu Fei nodded to him affirmatively, and Qi Jie immediately cheered: "Little Xinghai infatuation is not wrong!" It seems that Uncle Qi has finally figured it out!

Yu Qiang shook his head: "I'm afraid it's not that simple, if Uncle Fei can obediently fall in love with Xinghai, then how can he be the president of this Star Association?" But honestly, you seem to be happy to see it? Don't you think it's embarrassing for you and Fion if they are together?

Qi Jie held a sugar cane in his hand and nibbled: "What is there to be embarrassed about?"

Yu Fei said, "He is your future father-in-law, don't you think this life is a bit out of order?"

Qi Jie touched the back of his head: "It seems that this is indeed the case." But that's okay! Easy to ask for priceless treasures, rare to have lovers. Uncle Fei's wife has passed away for so many years, why not find a partner? I know he has a strong personality, but he has been alone for so many years, and he is not a grass, who can be ruthless? If you can only live alone in your life, what is the meaning of life.

Yu Fei said, "What you said seems to always make sense!"

Qi Jie said, "Of course, the young couple always accompanies you." When you are a teenager, you may still have love, desire, and various needs. When you are old, all you need is a companion, do you think it's fun to be lonely? This is the great tragedy of life!

Yu Fei was silent, and the young couple came to accompany him. After playing for so many years, I have never considered the problem of old companionship. However, if people talk about love too much, they will feel that everyone is the same, and now they seem to have no spirit for everyone. Yu Fei sighed slowly: "The young couple always comes to the companion, it is light to say, how can I find this companion!" Alas, I'd better make good money! By the way, the rose perfume you said has already been put into production and operation, and the sample has also come out, is it to use our global village local actors as endorsements or interstellar superstars? Give me a word and I'll find someone to prepare.

Qi Jie said: "Just kidding, of course, we have to use local ones, don't forget, our main purpose now is to develop the economic and cultural construction of the global village." Now that economic construction has kept pace, humanistic construction is still far from being lost. Most of what we are using now is historical humanities, and of course, we need to have our own contemporary humanities. You go and call Lang, and this endorsement will be done by him. Oh, by the way, the name Lang is really oblique, I gave him a stage name Lin Lang. Although he is a little more feminine, most of him pretends to be a woman, and it doesn't matter. This time the endorsement of rose perfume is up to him! Of course, I still want women's clothing, classical, rose planting in batches, and I need a rose estate when shooting commercials. By the way, did you make the star Taotao I mentioned? Make it and hurry up to go online, put all the products of our global village on it, and do a good job of publicity. With your fingers, the products in all corners of the interstellar can be purchased without leaving home, don't you think this idea is very good? If developed, we can also invite franchisees. The online shop on Star Internet is much more promising than the physical shop, what do you think?

Qi Jie was stunned when Yu Fei said, products from all corners of the interstellar can be purchased online, this idea is really novel. This saves the intermediate profit of sales, and can be shipped directly by the merchant, won't it make more money? It's just that the mailing link still needs to be strengthened, but with the strongest transportation team in the Yu family, the root of mailing the god horse is drizzle!