16

Chapter 16

Today's Qi Jie finally tasted the bitter fruit of not dying, he held the cotton cloth in his hand, and began to wail in his heart. Why did he say that he would give Fion two pairs of panties instead of two pairs of autumn pants? Qi Jie looked down at the pair of unexplained and flat panties he was wearing, and suddenly evil rose from his heart, and his color turned to the side of the guts. You yourself asked me to give you your panties, but don't blame Uncle Ben for taking advantage of your kid.

Qi Jie waved his pen down and drew a pair of suspiciously shaped thong panties on scratch paper. After thinking about it, I thought it was not too enjoyable, so I opened a slit behind the T-word, so that it should be more convenient when doing something, right? Even if you don't take it off, you can act directly. Apparently he didn't think about handmade when he designed it at that time. With the degree of crippled hand, it is impossible to do needlework, and this matter can only be handed over to Sister Qingtian. So much so that when he handed the draft to Sunny Day's eldest sister, Qi Jie said that he seemed to be a little playful in the face of his eldest sister's clear smile. But now he didn't realize the extent of playing, of course, he had a back pain so that he couldn't get out of bed for three days, and then regretted it was obviously eight hundred lifetimes late.

As an advance troop, of course, Fei Ang can't soak with Qi Jie all day, and a man like this who can only put his strength on the blade is of course a blow and withdraws. Leaving Qi Jie alone to clean up the mess that can't be said why it was messed up. Fortunately, Qi Jie's heart is wide and his eyebrows are wide, and this little thing is never entangled. In the afternoon, it rained in the sun, and he was in a good mood again as soon as the rain stopped. Uncle Qi has been gone for two days, and it is still early to come back, but things have to continue to be done. As a food search group, he rushed a dozen women and children into the woods. After the rain, the sky is clear, and the mushrooms are showing their heads. Qi Jie holds a simple food detector in his hand to determine which mushrooms can be eaten and which are not. But even without these things, judging mushrooms is not a problem for him.

I don't know if it's because this forest is old enough and there are all kinds of mushrooms in it. You can even find a rare lion's mane mushroom, and you can see wild fungus when you look up. These are truly delicious, wild and unmatched by farming. Everyone picked a basket each. Qi Jie ordered five people to pick these fungus foods in the future. The nutritional value is high, the taste is good, you can pick more to dry, and keep it for winter reserves.

There was also a small team sent by Qi Jie to pick cotton, which is a good thing, and the winter clothes of more than 200 people in a family can point to it. All thanks to the skillful hands of Sister Jiaotian, the cotton cloth has landed. Qi Jie decided to personally design a few simple clothes, summer clothes are easy to make, let a few women make some of them for the children first. When Uncle Qi returned, he had to buy some textile equipment and sewing equipment. By hand sewing alone, some are in short supply.

Today's harvest was also not bad, although there was not much food harvested, but he found some ornamental plants, a large clump of peony flowers. Qi Ziyan's opening was magnificent, and Qi Jie felt like he had come to Wonderland for a moment. This flower has been a national flower since the Tang Dynasty, and Qi Jie has never wanted to entangle the origin of this planet. Seeing so many peony flowers at this moment, he suddenly thought of Chang'an for ten miles, and thought of Luoyang, the capital of flowers. If the asteroid hadn't split up from Earth, he wouldn't have believed it.

Thinking of this, he suddenly felt a little sad, the place where he had lived for generations, now, has the sky collapsed? Is it through the end times? Experienced a disaster? Experienced a geocentric blast? However, since human beings have conquered the interstellar, it can only mean that human beings survived that catastrophe and found another planet as a foothold. Thinking of this, Qi Jie was relieved. It was a pity that such a beautiful flower was hidden here, and he planned to transplant these ornamental plants into the yard when the courtyard was finished. It can also be regarded as a vassal elegance to cultivate the temperance that has been broken into slag... No, it's sentiment.

On the way back, Qi Jie stepped on the muddy mountain road after the rain. Looking up, green mountains and green waters, with distinct layers of distant mountains and near waters. There is really a ripple on the danqing paper, and the poetry hidden in the depths of the beauty ink. But at this time, there are no more beauties, only a group of star slaves who have thrown off their arms and worked hard are stepping on lime barefoot to build a house. The lime was found while quarrying, and Xingnu thought it was just pieces of broken stone, and did not pay attention to it at all. When Qi Jie saw it, he regarded it as a treasure, and lime and sand were essential materials for building a house. Sand under the dry riverbed here is not uncommon, but lime is found by accident. So Zijie taught the slaves how to burn quicklime to mature lime, and then mix lime with sand and crushed straw, and the houses built with this medium were much stronger than those built with clay.

Walking down the small valley, you will see a lake. The lake is not big, a few hundred square meters. Since it had just rained, the rainwater overflowed and flowed down the stream. At first, Qi Jie only thought that the scenery was really good, green mountains, green water, white clouds, blue sky, streams, fish and shrimp... Wait, fish and shrimp?

I have eaten a lot of meat in the past few days, but I have never seen a single fish and shrimp! So Qi Jie took off his shoes with an excited look, jumped into the stream and began to touch the fish. Not to mention, this stream is shallow and visible, and the fish are not small. Qi Jie picked up a large grass carp weighing three or four pounds from the stream, and excitedly shouted to the people on the shore: "Hurry up, get me a basket, no, take two baskets." Let's drink fish soup tonight! It's so big, the fish here are really big! The

star slaves did not dare to slack off and immediately handed him the bamboo basket. Qi Jie put one fish in a bamboo basket, and another bamboo basket intercepted the stream, and the oncoming fish and shrimp were intercepted by him. In less than an hour, Qi Jie and the Star Slaves cut off three streams, caught two baskets of fish, and half a basket of river shrimp. Tonight, you can eat a whole fish banquet and fry a shrimp ball. Now their cooking oil is all reserve oil on the Star-Orbital ship, and Qi Jie plans to fry the oil himself after harvesting enough soybeans. I don't know if I can find peanuts in the future, in fact, his favorite food is peanut oil, a word... Fragrant.

At night, more than two hundred star slaves were given two fish for every ten people, and Qi Jie set up a bonfire in the wild to teach them how to make fish. The burnt wood was cut in the forest, and although it is not fruit wood, it is considered natural. When he was a child, Qi Jie had such a feeling, and the dishes cooked with firewood seemed to be particularly delicious, revealing such an indescribable aroma. After working, I also used to cook by myself, induction cooker, air fryer, microwave oven, rice cooker, used to use, but I always felt that the cooked rice lacked that smell. Later, he learned that it was the real smell of human fireworks. Only the cooking smoke of burning wood can be called human fireworks.

Although the ingredients were simple and the method was crude, everyone still cooked a pot of fish soup under the guidance of Qi Jie. Smelling the mountains from afar, the point is that Qi Jie found coriander, and finally put a handful of coriander when he started the pot, the taste was simply ten miles fragrant! The method of stewing fish in a large pot Qi Jie still learned it with his grandmother when he was a child, the fish must be fresh enough, big enough, and the fish soup stewed out is delicious. The fish is delicious, tender and refreshing. Finally, a few small river shrimp were thrown in, and each pot was bombarded by the children. He also creatively threw a few pieces of shiitake mushrooms into it, and the taste was even more fragrant.

I have to say that eating more people is fragrant, and Qi Jie drank three whole bowls of fish soup and steamed buns. This is simply better than what I ate in one of the most famous fish head bubble cake restaurants in Z City!