6

Chapter 6
So their first stop came to the Food Safety Administration of the Academy of Sciences of the Interstellar United Guild. Uncle Qi was very familiar with the person in charge here, and took a part of the sample of all the food and brought it into the food laboratory. The person in charge received him very warmly, and it seems that this guy did not eat kickbacks at Uncle Qi.

A staff member led Qi Jie into the lounge and brought him a drink. After Qi Jie thanked the other party, he sat in the lounge and waited for Uncle Qi, he tasted the cup of something similar to coffee, frowned, and the taste did not seem to be good. But when he drank Coke for the first time, he also felt that the taste was not good, maybe this is the characteristic of interstellar drinks!

Qi Jie boredom took out an apple and rubbed it on his clothes and began to nibble, he thought that the food inspection should wait for a while, but he didn't expect that the apple was half gnawed, and the door was pushed open. Qi Jie thought that Uncle Qi was back, and immediately stood up and said, "Wow, did you get it done so quickly?" Work efficiency also... Belch...... Hey? Qi Jie looked up and saw a strange man looking at him with a tilted head. He narrowed his eyes and looked at him with his arms folded, with a smile on his rather handsome face. Qi Jie immediately bowed awkwardly and bent over: "Sorry sorry, I thought Uncle Qi was back, sorry..."

"Oh." The man replied indifferently, and then stared at his face for a long time, and then walked to the drink machine as if he was very cooked, poured himself a hot drink, turned around with the cup and continued to look at him: "It's been a long time, what have you been busy with recently?" As soon as

Qi Jie listened, lying in the groove, this is still an acquaintance? Uncle Qi began to be a little restrained, his father died, and his mother abandoned him. Uncle Qi was sure that he had amnesia, and his three legitimate brothers regarded him as a thorn in the eye. Originally, he thought that his crossing identity would be difficult for anyone to recognize, but for Mao suddenly appeared an acquaintance? Uncle Qi stiffened his head and said, "Ah! Oh, yes! Long time no see.

The man took a sip of hot drink and asked, "How are you doing?" What are you up to?

Qi Jie said, "Oh, I went to the asteroid that my father left me. At...... Trying to get some native products from asteroids to sell, today... Just happened to work with Uncle Qi to do something about food safety.

"Oh~" The man nodded clearly, and then said: "I am also sorry about your father's affairs, if there is anything you need to help, just open your mouth." What to say, we before ... Hehe, don't mention it. Don't

mention it? Mao means? Qi Jie didn't know what the relationship between this man and the young man named Qi Xiaojie was, so he was silent and stopped talking more, so as not to say more mistakes. Just when he was embarrassed and didn't know what to do and wanted to find a seam to get into, Uncle Qi pushed the door and walked in. While pushing the door, he greeted Qi Jie excitedly: "Young master, it's just too smooth." Just now, the person in charge of the Food Safety Bureau told me that the food we brought is very edible, nutritious, not contaminated by any technology, and belongs to the first-class interstellar native food. Young Master, we are going to send it. Do you know how rare first-class interstellar native food is? This is simply ..." Uncle Qi then found that the expression on Qi Jie's face was not quite right, and he blinked and asked Qi Jie: "Uh, young master, what's wrong with you?" Don't seem happy?

Qi Jie immediately shook his hand: "No, no, no, no unhappy." Ah Uncle Qi, there is an old friend here, you... You know. "How does he know if they recognize each other? Just treat a dead horse as a living horse doctor!

Only then did Uncle Qi turn around and saw that the man was patiently watching their interaction between the old and the young. Who knew that Uncle Qi's face was excited after seeing the man, and he could even be described as tears, and he immediately pulled Qi Jie to the man's side and greeted warmly: "Ah! It turned out to be you! It's really been a long time see! How have you been lately? How is your father? The

second monk Qi Jie was confused, what kind of divine is this Venerable Driver? For Uncle Mao Qi to be so respectful to him? The man politely answered Uncle Qi's question: "My father is very good, and I have always been worried about your old man." Be sure to invite you to sit at home when you have time, you haven't seen it since your uncle died.
Uncle
Qi's old face was a little embarrassed: "It's time to visit the elders, but... Alas, something happened at home, and the young master and I could only deal with these things before visiting the elders. The

man is still personable and polite: "To put it bluntly, Uncle Qi has just passed away, and there must be many things waiting for you to deal with." Since this is the case, I don't dare to leave you to eat, and when I have time in the future, I will definitely personally send the post.
After
hearing this, Uncle Qi began to hesitate again: "Uh... This..."
After seeing Uncle Qi's attitude, the man immediately said: "If you have anything, as long as I can help,
it is unshirkable."
After hearing this, Uncle
Qi immediately smiled: "Hey, Mr. President, you are really, hehe, what do I say about this old man?" It's like this, alas, it's unfortunate to talk about the family. Since the death of the old gentleman, our little young master has been driven out by the three young masters of the main room. The old man said to leave the little young master an asteroid, but the three young masters gave him a primitive planet that was still in the barbaric period. Moreover, it is still a naked star. Fortunately, the little young master was brilliant and had to do some food business. But you know, if you want to do business in the stars, you also need a business certificate issued by the Starlink Chamber of Commerce..."

Hearing this, Qi Jie finally heard the clue. It turned out that this man was the president of the Star Alliance Chamber of Commerce, no wonder Uncle Qi was so polite to him. Then Qi Jie's mind suddenly flashed, wait, if he remembered correctly, wasn't this president of the Star Alliance Chamber of Commerce the same Feion who withdrew from his marriage? Qi Jie looked up at him, frowned, and his direct impression immediately dropped ten notches, labeling him a "hypocrite" from his mind.

Feiang's face was still humble and gentleman's attitude was humble: "So it is, hehe, but it's just a trifle." Well...... But...... Uncle Qi you know, now the Starlink will be limited to the sale of business certificates, and it may take a few days. But it doesn't matter, since Uncle Qi and Xiaojie rarely go back to the main star, it's better to let me host and invite you to a meal in the evening?

Qi Jie immediately refused: "Ahaha no need..." joking, if it's just an ordinary friend who eats a meal, he will eat a meal, but the other party is gay! If something goes wrong, it's not good. The person who looks at his appearance is tall and strong, and it will definitely be himself who suffers when the time comes.

Unexpectedly, Uncle Qi held himself down and said with a flattering smile: "That's a great honor!" "