7

Chapter 7

After the man went out, Qi Jie began to mumble, he scratched his head and asked Uncle Qi: "Why did you agree to eat with him?" Aren't we here to do business? "The relatives have retreated, and he doesn't want to rush back together."

Uncle Qi signaled Qi Jie to be calm: "Young master, don't be angry, I didn't want you to do anything." Just now, I learned from Director Zhou that the interstellar general business certificate is issued in limited quantities, and only fixed assets of more than 10 million are eligible for issuance. It is to prevent small traders from disrupting the order of the interstellar business circle and reduce the harm of speculators to the financial circle. With this restriction, if we want to make an interstellar general business certificate, there is an additional high threshold. Little young master, you know, as long as Fei Ang has a word, everything is easy to discuss. It's just a meal, if you can successfully get a business certificate, what's the big deal about eating? Moreover...... Your previous relationship was still good.

So it was, Qi Jie nodded clearly. Think about it, it's just a meal, it's not a big deal. Although he felt a little angry in his heart that he had been resigned by this man, he didn't seem to take this matter to heart when he looked at the other party. He does not discriminate against homosexuals, since the other party has the intention to make friends, he can't hold it. So Qi Jie nodded: "Uncle Qi is right, or you can ask him to help with this."

After

making up his mind, Qi Jie let go of the mustard in his heart. After all, this man retreated from Qi Xiaojie's marriage, and he had nothing to do with himself, the snatcher.

In the afternoon, Uncle Qi sorted out the food certificate issued by the Food Safety Administration and prepared to go to the market for trial sale. Qi Jie raised the banner of newly developed planetary green food, although the food fur he put on was very popular with everyone, but many onlookers really bought none. Although there are food certificates out there, everyone thinks the same about emerging foods, and if the taste is not to your liking, it is not good.

Qi Jie rolled his eyes and immediately ordered several star slaves to immediately set up a homemade barbecue grill in front of the stall. A carbon fire was set inside, and the sharpened bamboo skewers were ready-made and prepared for Qi Jie's whim to eat barbecue. Several star slaves had already skewered several skewers of mutton, beef, pork, and chicken, and without waiting for Qi Jie's orders, they all put them on the charcoal fire and began to grill.

Sprinkle with all kinds of condiments, only cumin can be missing. However, there are interstellar traditional condiments, and the taste is also very good when baked. After a while, the aroma of roasted meat wafted far away. There are more and more onlookers, many people pointing fingers, and many people are eager to try it. Qi Jie seized the opportunity to shout: "Fresh skewers, one star coin and one string!" Freshly baked and sold, not good taste and no money! The

onlookers finally moved, and the fat and fresh big meat skewers only charged one star coin a bunch, which sounded cost-effective. So a man took the first step: "Bring me ten strings!"

Qi Jie's eyes narrowed with a smile and shouted: "Good class, ten skewers, bake this guest class!" With the first business, Qi Jie also had some bottom in his heart. It seems that these meats should not be slow-selling, so he set up a grill: "If you want to buy, please come early, don't miss it when you pass by, fresh skewers, taste it first and then buy it if it's not delicious and don't have money!" The

man who bought ten skewers first tasted it, and immediately someone around him gathered around and asked, "How does it taste?"

I saw that the man's eyebrows frowned, swallowed the meat skewer in his mouth, and shouted at Qi Jie again: "Boss, bring me a hundred skewers to pack!" You bring me twenty skewers like all the skewers here, and I swear it's the most delicious meat I've ever eaten. It's not greasy at all, it's delicious and delicious, it's the best in meat! Boss, how many more do you have here? Bring me ten pounds of meat! No, give me ten pounds the same! My little restaurant is counting on these meats to attract customers!

Some passers-by questioned: "Is it really so delicious?" Qi

Jie saw that he had made a good start, and immediately called Uncle Qi to weigh the meat for this man. Then immediately put the freshly grilled meat skewers into a tray, insert them one by one with small bamboo skewers, and bring them to the crowd for everyone to taste: "Try before you buy, taste before you buy!" This uncle, you taste it, it tastes very good. Auntie, you can also taste it, how do you feel? Little sister come to taste a piece, if it is delicious, come and buy it later! People

who have tasted the barbecue feel that the taste is really good, and some say that they will only eat this meat in the future. So in less than half an hour, the star slaves sold two pigs, a cow, three sheep, and a dozen chickens. Qi Jie continued his efforts and put the harvested corn on a pot and boiled it. The apples were set up in a stall and cut into small pieces for everyone to taste. There were also two small cages next to the stall, with two fluffy rabbits inside.

Many girls showed great interest in the rabbit, some asked if the bite was biting, and some asked what kind of animal it was. Qi Jie enthusiastically picked up a little rabbit and explained it comfortably in front of the beauties, making the beauties laugh from time to time. But I didn't know that in a luxury scooter attracted by the scent at this time, a man frowned tightly.

"It's called a rabbit, isn't it cute? This white one we call it the little white rabbit, and its personality is very docile and easy to bully. Qi Jie said and took the little white rabbit out of the cage with the rabbit by the ears: "It can be kept as a pet, and we use the little white rabbit there to describe a person who is soft and good to bully." But don't think that the little white rabbit is a bully and bullies it endlessly, we also have a saying there that rabbits will bite when they are anxious. Yes, although the white rabbit is a good pet, it is not good to abuse pets. You beauties are so beautiful, you must not bully small animals, right?

Qi Jie put the little rabbit into the hands of one of the girls, and the girl was a little scared at first, but found that the little rabbit was indeed as Qi Jie said, docile and easy to bully. The girl's hand ran down the little rabbit's hair, and bursts of laughter came, making the man in the car frown even tighter. The girl raised her head and asked Qi Jie: "Big brother, how much is this little rabbit?"

Qi Jie thought about it, anyway, these pets are all caught, it is better to sell them cheaply, anyway, they are all little girls who like pets: "Oh, a hundred star coins is enough." The little rabbit likes to eat vegetables, stay for a while I will send you some vegetables from our planet, do not give it water, otherwise it will have diarrhea. If you finish eating, you can replace it with other juicy vegetables. But remember, don't give it water~! Qi Jie's patient look refuted the favored eyes of a group of girls.

The girl just wanted to pay for it, when suddenly a man reached out and took the rabbit cage away: "My master asked for these two rabbits, here are a hundred gold coins." After that, he picked up the other little gray rabbit in front of the stall and walked away without looking back.