75

Chapter 75

Qi Jie held three emergency communicators in both hands and announced loudly: "Listen everyone, what you will experience next may be something you have never seen in your life." I tell you! The horror is not something anyone can endure, and if an accident occurs, immediately press the emergency contact in your hand and the staff will fall from the sky to rescue you. Okay, now one person leads a communicator, don't get separated from your companions, and then let's experience the excitement and trepidation of eighteen layers of hell together! Xinghai

took over the emergency communicator, and he now runs a shop in the dungeon, specializing in selling some eighteen-story hell characteristic peripherals. For example, maces, whips, chains... Of course, these things don't have any lethal power, just models. For a strong person like Xinghai, as soon as he struggles hard, he will break free, and the so-called mace, the nails on it are also blunt nails, and they can't hurt the skin in the slightest. But for civilian workers who have no hands on it, it takes an hour or two to say less. These things are not cheap, because they are characteristic peripherals, and for a while they became a hot commodity in the dungeon, Xinghai really made a small profit, and every day the brocade clothes and food waited for the treasure at home, and now he finally turned over the serf and sang.

"Take this thing, no, I'll go get a small chain, you don't run around then." Xinghai carefully put the safety lock of the emergency communicator on Xinghai's left hand, and his right hand was carefully tied to him with a small chain.

Fei Feng glanced at the small thin chain tied to his hand in disgust, and then turned his face away with great disgust.

Yu Fei took the communicator, put one on his hand, one on Yu Qiang's hand, and patted Yu Qiang's arm very carefully: "Don't worry, big brother, I will protect you well." I have seen all these projects, I understand them all, and it is right to follow me when the time comes.

Yu Qiang looked at Yu Fei with a smile: "Okay, when the time comes, I can protect my brother, I want to be afraid of those things, don't let those soul-intimidating things deter my soul."

Qi Jie smiled, also put the communicator on, grabbed Feon's arm and prepared to enter hell from the entrance, and before leaving, he smiled at several comrades-in-arms: "Hey, good luck to you guys!" Be sure to experience it! With that, he walked into the entrance and chose the devil mode. The eighteen layers of hell have mild mode, boiling mode, and devil mode. The devil mode is the most feared of all modes, and the average person will start to experience it from the mildest mode, and give them such a fierce medicine at once, which shows that Qi Jie is intentional.

Xinghai pulled Fei Feng into the first layer of tongue-pulling hell, and when he came up, he was shocked by a scream, and Fei Feng, who was covered in white hair and sweat, plunged into Xinghai's arms, and Xinghai immediately hugged him, patted his back and whispered: "It's okay, don't be afraid, don't be afraid, I'm here." If you are afraid, hug me, I have a lot of yang in me, and they are afraid of me.

Fei Feng pushed Xinghai away: "Who is afraid!" Then he took two steps ahead and was pulled back by the chain. He took two steps angrily, and Xinghai was dragged around. It's a pity that just after taking two steps, a female ghost with a tongue spit out over her chest and a cape rushed towards her, Fei Jian jumped into Xinghai's arms with a whimper, her legs grabbed Xinghai's waist hard, shivering and burying her head in Xinghai's neck: "Mom! It scares me to death! What the hell is this?

Xinghai patted Fei Feng's back and smiled: "It's okay, it's okay, she's gone, it's just a female ghost." So on the road behind, Fei Feng refused to open his eyes, so he was carried by Xinghai to complete the whole journey. Thanks to Xinghai's strong body, holding Fei Feng is as easy as holding a pet.