34

Chapter 34

But what surprised Qi Jie was that the more other children listened to the story, the more confused they became, why did the other one listen to the more spiritual? The lights were turned off, and the two eyes stared at him faintly. He really regretted telling him the story of this big trouble in the Heavenly Palace on a whim, he should have spoken to him in Lun, and anyone could fall asleep.

Qi Jie yawned: "I can't do it, sleep first, you rest early!"

Feang took his hand and refused to sleep: "Don't! Tell me again, what happened to Sun Wukong after he was crushed under the Five Elements Mountain for five hundred years? Really to press for five hundred years?

Qi Jie shrunk to the wall: "Five hundred years later!" A long, white and tender monk rescued him, took him as an apprentice, and took him to the Western Heaven to obtain scriptures. Along the way, he fought monsters and upgraded, and also collected a pig, a horse, and a Yasha. That pig is so delicious and lazy, I only know that marrying a wife, that horse is actually a dragon transformation, that Yasha is the most interesting. There are only three lines in him, one is that the master brother and master were captured by the goblins, the second senior brother and the master were captured by the goblins, and the master brother and the second senior brother were captured by the goblins. So Sun Wukong spared no effort to fight monsters all the way, and finally met the Buddha, took the true scripture, and was sealed as a half-war holy Buddha. Later, then there was no later..."

Fei Ang looked curious and said, "Then is he with his white and tender master?"

Qi Jie suddenly shook his wit, and his sleepiness was suddenly driven away: "What? With his white and tender master? Minister, what are you messing around in the middle of the night? This is a fantasy drama, not a romantic drama, you are a little far away, right? Also, Why did Monkey King stay with his master? Qi Jie's brain made up for the look of a hairy Wukong and a white and tender Tang monk looking at each other affectionately, and instantly wondered: "You still can't sleep?" You don't sleep I sleep!

Fei Ang smiled smirked: "Sleep, sleep, how can you not sleep?" Hey, Xiaojie, what are you hiding from me so far for? Isn't it hot to wear so much in summer? How about I help you take it off? Hey, why is it so hot on you? I said I should wear less!

Qi Jie's face was full of irritation: "Where do you touch?"

"Huh? Nope! I'm just helping you undress!

"Can you honestly take off your clothes, hey! Feed! Live...... Stop it...... Hmm..."

The

moonlight is beautiful, the clouds are delicate, the willows shake and shake, and the beds creak!

The next day, Qi Jie drew with a big black eye, and Feang went to practice the soldiers to hunt bears early in the morning. Recently, the soldiers have had a very comfortable life, and since they thought of a way to deal with mosquitoes, they felt that this little naked star was not so poor. At least the scenery is good and the food is good. As for the daily practice method of Lord Commander... They selectively ignore ...

The first picture remembers the first batch of Chinese-style Beye brochures developed by a real estate development company he did before, in fact, the physical buildings are all the same shape, but the brochure must be in place. At that time, he personally designed the atlas and knew some basic Chinese architectural styles well. So he moved the architectural style of the atlas as usual, pavilions, and Xiao Qiao flowing water. In the middle is a main hall, front garden, back garden, east span courtyard, west span courtyard. Flower hall warm pavilion, cloister painting corner, stone lion stone unicorn, decorative stone table stone drum.