Xinghai timidly lifted his body, and the position was indeed red and swollen, making people unbearable to touch. What to do? How is it good? Looking out the window, today's work will definitely not be able to go up. It's just that, if you can't get on, you can't get on, but how to deal with this injury? He only has Mori Jupiter's earthwork here, but no matter what, you must help him clean up the wound first.

So Xinghai slowly picked the person up, but he didn't expect that as soon as his hand touched him, he was pushed away by the man with a frown: "Don't touch me!"

Xinghai withdrew his hand in disdain, feeling that the man under him was asleep again, he tried to hug him again, but was pushed out again: "You go away!" Don't touch me again!

Xinghai was at a loss, neither did he stretch out his hand, nor did he shrink his hand. What to do about this? So he tried to persuade him: "Well, you can't do this, you will get sick." Shall I clean it for you? I have medicine here, I'll help you apply some. Today I don't go to work, I go to the village chief to ask for leave. But before you go, can you let me help you treat your wound first?

Fei Feng opened his eyes, squinted at him, and tried to squeeze out a word from between his lips: "Roll~!" Xinghai

has a headache, the person who took the initiative to come to him last night was him, it was he who took the initiative to provoke the war last night, and even the person who gave him that kind of wine last night was even more him, why was it him who lost his temper afterwards? He had too little common sense to know what the man was thinking, or what he had to do so he wouldn't get angry. At the critical moment, I thought of a sentence said by the village chief, so I no longer got entangled, and said sullenly: "Offended!" "Pick up the person and walk to the bathroom.

After yesterday's battle, Fei Feng's physical strength was seriously overdrawn. He was now completely weak and could only let this little chief pinch and flatten. The point is that the private life of a Star Federation president is not private without any privacy. Although he cut off all monitoring of his security area before the operation, there is one monitoring that must not be cut, and that is the key to his safety. It can be said that his personal escort must have known about this, and after he left, they would unknowingly sneak into the room of the Star Sea to clean up the things he left behind. This matter, thinking about it, it hurts! How could it develop like this, but I just wanted to tease a little tender boy, and as a result, I was more than a dozen times in one night! It doesn't get much more humiliating than that.

Although the president's personal escort would not divulge half a minute about the president's private life, they would not even communicate these things between them. Their responsibility, even if they see the president with their own eyes□ must behave like air. When the president is finished, they are unknowingly cleaning up the things left by the grown-ups to ensure the absolute safety of the grown-ups' genes. But the point is not in the convoy, but with ... This incident absolutely cannot forgive this little bastard!

But...... He was now powerless to resist, so he could only carry himself into the bathroom and let his hand point into his shameful place. Moreover, the feeling that something flowed out really upset him! Fei Feng's psychology is very unbalanced, very unbalanced! He is the president of the Star Alliance, he is a little chief! He was a full twenties older than him, and he was eaten by this stinky boy without a sound, eaten, and ed? This matter can't just be settled, we must find a way to repay the burden!

It's just that...... Does this guy need to be so gentle? Afraid of breaking him, he carefully kneaded every bit of skin there with his fingers until it was cleaned from the inside out. Put a pool of water again, soak him in the whole person, and carefully pinch it again with his fingers. Well, it's very comfortable, comfortable to fall asleep again, I haven't been served like this since I was a child. Fei Feng closed his eyes, and he was so greedy for this trace of tenderness when he was old, it was really unexpected. He thought so, but he slept anyway. Because it's so comfortable! The water temperature is just right, the massage strength is just right, and the touch of the fingers is just right...

When I woke up again, my body was not so sore. The red and swollen area has been medicated, and you can still see faint bruises, but they are not as shocking as when they first woke up. The back is not so painful, but it seems to be blocked with a piece of cotton wool, which should still be a little swollen. Grumbling with hunger, he got out of bed and pushed open the door, the table covered with food. Xin opened the lid of the pot, and the meal was still warm. A note was pressed under the rice bowl: I went to work, I advanced tomorrow's food, you eat first.

Fei Feng was also not polite, ate everything clean, and then wiped his mouth, disappearing without a trace. When Xinghai returned with a small piece of meat and a handful of greens, there was no temperature in the room, but the aftertaste remained, and the sheets and bedding in the room seemed to have been changed, but they were as messy as before. After he got off work, he did an extra job of transporting wood, and gave out an extra piece of meat and a handful of greens, originally wanted to make him a lean porridge with green vegetables, but what about people?

Alas, I really don't understand what he thinks, why he comes when he says it, and he walks when he says it. The injury is not good yet, and it is not good for the body to go like this, right? Also, what he hasn't said to him yet. Since things have already happened, it is better to be together. Since you don't want to be bound, then you can stay with me as long as you want. If you don't like it, talk to me and you can leave at any time. I know that interstellar people don't like to be tied down, and many people don't like to have marriage. If you think I'm still good, you can consider living with me, and I won't like anyone else again in my life. Because the chief of Senjupiter, can only like one person in his life ...

Star.Hai smiled bitterly, he originally came to hurry and hurry, said to come, said to go, maybe one day when he came back, he appeared in his room again. So Xinghai heated Fei Feng's remaining meals and ate a little with the vegetable soup. Waking up to go to work, I couldn't wait to push open the door with food at night, and the room was empty. The same is true on the second day, the same is true on the third day, the fourth day, the fifth day...

I don't know if his injuries are healed, I should go see him. Will he be angry? Even if you are angry, you should go and see him. So in the middle of the night, he sneaked into the courtyard where Fei Feng temporarily lived. The room was empty, not a single person. He put the medicine on the table and pressed another note: the medicine is applied, and if it is not comfortable, apply some.

Then closed the door and left.

Then for the next half a month, he never saw the man again. Is he gone?