Yu Fei,

who heard Qi Jie's treacherous laughter, knew that Qi Jie must have discovered the way to make money again, so he came to him and looked at the dozen or so tea tray-sized flower plates. Almost scared and did not dare to enter, trembling: "You you you... How did you poke so many hornet's nests?

Qi Jie opened his mouth and looked down at the sunflower tray again, well, this thing is really a bit like a hornet's nest if you don't look carefully. Although the beasts on the earth hide in the deep mountains and forests, some small insects really give them a headache. For example, the hornet's nest hanging on the treetops, Yu Fei didn't know what the buzzing thing was, and was curious for a moment to poke a stick down, and the wasp full of trees stung his head. As the saying goes, once bitten by a snake, ten years afraid of the well rope. So Yu Fei is now scared when he sees something similar to a honeycomb, and being bitten into a pig's head is indeed not a good memory.

"What are you nervous about? This is not a hornet's nest, come and see, it won't bite you. Qi Jie rubbed the sunflower seeds with his hand while beckoning Yu Fei to taste them.

When he got closer, Yu Fei found that it was not a hornet's nest. It's just a plant that looks a little similar to a hornet's nest. But it's really strange that the plant looks like this. Yu Fei took the sunflower seeds handed over by Qi Jie, and in view of his previous experience in eating field snails, Yu Fei did not directly stuff it into his mouth, but watched Qi Jie eat one before learning his appearance, opened the outer skin, and tasted it. Yu Fei tasted it and said, "There is no special taste!" It's very light, and I can't feel anything to eat.

Qi Jie said: "That's because what you eat is raw, and you will know how delicious this thing is when it is fried and cooked." While rubbing the sunflower seeds, Qi Jie instructed Uncle Qi to prepare a pot stove for him. He wants to try stir-frying a pot, first stir-fry the original melon seeds, and then study the salty and five-spice and the like. However, he prefers to eat original melon seeds, which are too fragrant!

Stir-frying melon seeds couldn't be simpler, but the heat must be mastered. The fire is small, the stir-fry is not cooked, the time is long, the fried is old. So Qi Jie decided to personally burn the fire and let Uncle Qi help him stir-fry. Uncle Qi took the pot and stir-fried while tasting the heat from time to time, and when a fragrance finally wafted out, Uncle Qi nodded and said: "It's done, let's do this for the time being!"

Qi Jie turned off the heat, put the melon seeds on an iron plate, and after letting it cool, called Fei Ang and Yu Fei to let them taste the taste. Yu Fei had eaten raw melon seeds and had no interest in such a bland and tasteless thing. Fion was intrigued by the scent, and he had just come down from the training ground. Gray face, a face of muddy water. He has always felt that the harsher the environment, the more helpful it is for soldiers to train. There was a dirt slope in the back mountain, and he pulled the troops out, climbed the hill downhill and went back and forth hundreds of times, and now threw them into the lake to learn to swim. Although it is autumn now, it is not very cold, but the temperature difference between morning and evening is large, and this early morning really chokes the soldiers.

Qi Jie frowned and looked at Feiang, the well-dressed beast was sometimes quite sloppy. He said with a disgusted look: "Go take a bath!"

Fion glanced at the food and turned and walked into the bathroom. The bathing conditions here are simple, a large tank coated with black paint, filled with water, and heated with pure natural solar energy. Qi Jie also thought about modernizing the equipment, but the issue of back and forth transportation was put on hold. I had to wait for the traffic to be better, and then perfect these details. After taking a bath, Commander Fei returned to his appearance as a well-dressed beast, and after coming to Earth, he had long disappeared from his little white face when he was the president of the Starlink Chamber of Commerce. Bronzed skin, healthy complexion after sun exposure, which makes Qi Jie like it even more. He felt that men should have the taste of men.

"What's delicious?" Fei Ang rushed straight to the melon seeds, and Qi Jie immediately shouted that the man tasted or something, and it was really just imaginary. Fei foodie is really Fei foodie, and what he eats is always the most important thing for him. But what Qi Jie didn't know was that in Fei Foodie's mind, the best food was Qi Jie's small white tender tofu. It's just that this mouthful of tender tofu is not so casual to let you eat a bite.

Fei Ang looked at the melon seed peels all over the ground and knew that Yu Fei was addicted to eating. Qi Jie held a cup of tea, drinking and eating, so comfortable is called life! The days when there are melon seeds to eat are called days! He had almost forgotten how long it had been since he had eaten melon seeds. I still remember going to the theater when I was a child, buying a bag of melon seeds for five cents, and eating a loose play. After the play is over, the melon seed skin and ice cream sticks are all over the ground. He stepped on the melon seed skin and picked up ice cream sticks with his friends, and played with ice cream sticks after picking them up. Although I think about it now, the game at that time was too poor and naïve, but it was what he missed the most.

Feang also felt that this simple food tasted good, but when he looked up at Qi Jie, he felt that his mood was not quite right. This guy seems to be more and more different from before, he can always think of something that makes him fascinated, and then his eyes turn red when he thinks about it. Fei Ang walked over and took Qi Jie into his arms and said, "Let me guess, my little Jie thought of something sad, and his eyes turned red?"

Qi Jie broke free from Fei Ang, but was once again hugged into his arms by him: "Guan... What's the business with you, eat your melon seeds!

Fei Ang smiled sullenly in his neck, raised his right hand to cover Qi Jie's eyes: "If you don't want to say it, don't say it." But I want to tell you that in my mind, you are just my little master. No matter who you are, you're just my favorite little jackie. So, don't overthink it. At least I will be by your side, and Uncle Qi will also be by your side. And Yu Fei, the financial fan, and so many old and young will be by your side. We're all your relatives, aren't we?

Qi Jie's body stiffened slightly, and he looked up into Feon's eyes. He...... Did you see something? How could he not see that this planet was originally a borderless asteroid, even if he perfunctorily said that his father told him everything about the planet before, he could not know so much detail. Also, about the book that inexplicably appeared and disappeared inexplicably. Just because Fion didn't pursue the origin of the book's author doesn't mean he didn't doubt it. To a non-existent oneThe kingdom knows so much, it is unusual for everyone to find it.

"Féon... I..." Qi Jie didn't know whether to open his mouth to him, but this matter, even if it was said, no one would believe it, right? This kind of nonsense, a supernatural story similar to the theory of ghosts and gods, in the atheistic interstellar, he will be locked up in the laboratory as a monster, right?

Fei Ang stretched out his hand to cover his mouth: "Don't rush to explain anything first, wait until you think about it." Think well, stay with me for the rest of your life, think about letting us people be your relatives by your side, and you can tell us generously what happened to you. Feang smiled: "At least let me know, the real you."

Feon's specious words made Qi Jie have to face where he came from and what kind of situation he was in. What should he say? Perhaps it's time to confess.