Monstrous || 16 (1/2)

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook!!! What's wrong with you? You've gone crazy!!!!"

All the boys try to remove his grip away, but he keeps holding it while trying to pull away others, which he's succeed for few minutes.

"Stop that!!! You will kill her like this!!! JEON JUNGKOOK!!! Take your filthy hands away from her!!!!!!"

Hoseok with a sudden outburst says, pulling Jungkook away from her finally. He stumbles and fall back and the boys rush to the little girl, who's gasping badly for oxygen.

"Hey, breath, baby!!! You need to breath!!"

Taehyung says, rubbing her palms and trying to calm down the girl. Her sobs and cries are making the situation worse, the more she cries, the more she struggles to breath.

"Princess, look at me"

Jin says as he shove away the others, getting y/n's attention only on him, trying to make her less confuse.

"We need to breath okay? Stop crying, everything is alright. Follow me okay?"

He says in a soothing voice, giving her some breathing exercises. The girl follows him eventually, finally calming down herself.

"Let this crazy man sleep here"

Yoongi says in dissapoint and extremely angrily, stepping away from the Jungkook who keeps whimpering. Jin quietly picks y/n up in his hands, heading towards his room. She was about to die from her own brother's hands, of course she'll be traumatised for few days.

The Next Day~

Jungkook flutter opens his eyes, seeing it has become morning already.

"My head!!! Aghh!!"

He groans, almost hitting his head by his own, feeling a stinging pain inside it. Suddenly he recalls the everything he does last night, everything appears as a blurred picture in his mind. He glances down at himself, finding that he's still cladding in the dress he wore yesterday. Realising he's still on the living room floor, he knows that no one is in his side.

"D-did I-I...t-tried killing her?"

He mumbles to himself, bringing his trembling hands infront of his eyes.

"I almost killed my sister for a random girl I met few months ago.."

He mumbles again, tears blocking his sight. He feels guilty, he feels like he want to disappear from this world forever, but at the same time he feels like he did nothing wrong.

"Oh, Jeon Jungkook... You are awake"

Jungkook shots his head up, seeing Jimin standing there with his hands are folded on his chest.

"What now? Are you thinking any better way to kill your sister? Or any way to get that gold digger back?"

A pain shots through Jungkook's heart, hearing that words leaving his hyung's mouth. He stands up with his teary eyes, stumbling first, but he approaches Jimin.

"Hyung don't say like that--"

He tries to hold Jimin, but he moves away arrogantly.

"Stay away, Jungkook!!"

Jimin groans, throwing a death glare at him.

"What else I'm suppose to say? You almost killed your sister, Jeon Jungkook!!! For the sake of your former self appointed girlfriend, you tried to kill your sister!!! Is it funny? Should I laugh while holding my stomach here?"

"Hyung..."

"No, I'm not a hyung of this Jungkook, we all aren't. I was a hyung of a Jungkook who wills to kill himself for his sister, not of a Jungkook who choked his sister to the death"

Jungkook stands there still, completely in disbelief of whatever is happening. He feels himself like a murderer, not any less or not anymore. Jimin is right, he shouldn't have done the everything he did.

"Where is my baby?"

Jungkook asks in tiny, glancing at angry Jimin.

"YoUR BabY!!!"

Jimin scoffs, he's controlling himself very hardly, else he knows that he'll end up beating Jungkook's shit out.

"What do you expect, Jeon Jungkook? Do you expect her to run to you and give you a hug like she used to do? No, she's with Jin hyung. Don't even try to reach her..."

He says in a monotonous tone, more like he's demanding Jungkook.

"Hyung please, I-I want to see her..."

"What do you think even? Will she be happy to see you? She's fucking traumatised, she couldn't sleep the whole night. Even if she did sometimes, she woke upto another nightmare. You did this to yourself, Jungkook. So face the consequences"

Jimin leaves, throwing an even more scary glare on him. Jungkook sighs to himself, wiping his tears away. Jimin is right, he himself put him in this situation, so he should face the consequences now.

TBC~

(Word count: 1.9K)

_______________________

A/n- I won't say anything. Let's meet in the next part🙂❤

Nah I wanna say something. So, first of all, hey!!! After a long time. My exam ended, and as usual I messed it up. This time my family gonna kick me out for being a dissapointment *sigh*

Nevermind, how was the chap? Is my comeback good? Or bad? I would be glad if you can share ideas!!!!

(This isn't proof read, forgive for my mistakes:| )