Today, Qi Jie informed the Star Slaves to take a day off because they were going to divide the house. Although only thirty courtyards were built, two hundred star slaves were enough to live. Qi Jie thought twice and decided to let the family own a house. If one person eats enough for the whole family, five people squeeze into one set. But you have to divide between men and women, otherwise you will be out of order. Fortunately, the style of the star slaves is very decent, which shows the simplicity of the people's customs.

When the star slaves heard that they were going to divide the house, they were stunned for a while. The previous star slave owners would only let them build a house, how could they be given a house? Their accommodation is a dormitory, which is not breathable, the environment is dark and damp, and most of them are basements. It is good to be able to live on the ground and make a floor, but this is also not allowed, because this affects the appearance of the city, and the star slave owner will be fined.

Vigorous and Er Niu looked puzzled: "The house, isn't the owner living there?" Can we also live in a house?

"yes! Doesn't it mean that we are the private property of the star slave owner, proletarians, and cannot own a dwelling?

Eliel said, "Here, it's the little master who has the final say." He said that if he gave you a house, he would give you a house. Gather all of you and assemble in the open space of the house we built! Vigorous

and Er Niu had to inform everyone, and when everyone learned that Qi Jie wanted to divide the house for them, their first reaction was not happiness, but surprise. After being surprised, they were a little uneasy, and they had been living a life of drinking blood on their original planet. It is said that their planet is rich in mineral resources and was bought by a rich man in the interstellar world. These star slaves are no longer qualified to live there, but the Star Alliance will provide them with the opportunity to work. They no longer have to worry about natural disasters such as floods, or getting sick without medication. But what they have to pay for is their own freedom, only in this way, in order to survive in the interstellar.

Star slaves are inferior to interstellar citizens, as long as the star slave owners feed them, ensure their health and safety, and provide the most basic living security. They don't need to be paid or given headaches about their education. This is very unfair treatment, but they have to choose to continue to be star slaves. Otherwise, they will be exiled back to their original places. For Star Slaves, who are new to civilization, being exiled is not a happy thing. Because the star slaves who survived have all experienced all kinds of hardships and blows. Work is nothing to them, because they don't have an education, so they don't feel unfair.

But...... Are they about to own their own house now? Why, does it feel so unreal? No one has ever cared if they lived well. Also, the house was so beautifully built, with spacious windows, marble in the house, bluestone slabs on the floor, and peony flowers planted in the yard. Really, it was given to them?

Qi Jie looked at their wooden expressions one by one a little funny: "What's wrong?" You're moving to a new house and you're not happy?

Ele stepped forward and said, "Master, they are not unhappy, they do not understand. Because Star Slave himself lived in the basement, suddenly someone gave them a house to live in, and they felt very unaccustomed.

Qi Jie smiled: "In my place, you are not star slaves, you are all my workers." You pay for your labor, and I pay you. It is...... Well...... Employment, and the relationship of being employed. Besides, you built these houses with your own hands. Living in a house you built, why not get used to it? Ziger knows that it will take time for them to accept. Not too much house division must be practiced, otherwise by winter, young people will say that this class of old and young will definitely get sick.

Fei Feng, who was standing on the side and watching the excitement, raised his eyebrows, which was a little interesting. It seems that the reform of the star slave system may really be able to get a turning point from here. Looking at the entire interstellar, no one is willing to pay for the reform of the Star Federation. This is directly related to the interests of a large number of those in power, and once these policies are implemented, they will lose a large number of cheap labor.

Feon, who was also standing on the side watching the excitement, raised an eyebrow at his father, "It's okay not to keep hitting my daughter-in-law's idea." Is it really appropriate to use a junior?

Fei Feng continued to raise his eyebrows, I took advantage of it, how did you?

Fion blew his beard and glared, for the old disrespectful!

Qi Jie divided the house door to door, but the star slaves stood there at a loss. They look at me one by one, I look at you, can't believe that these houses really belong to them? For a proletarian, this is tantamount to pie in the sky. Qi Jie had to patiently explain to them: "Comrades, fellow villagers, revolutionary comrades-in-arms. The house is not for you to live in for nothing, you have to give me work, give me work. Only if you work a lot, in the end the house can truly belong to you. If I don't do enough work, I'll still take it back. Now you can rest assured, right? If you work for one day, you will live in a house for one day, and if you work for ten years, the house will belong to you. Don't think about being lazy, stealing a day's laziness to extend a day, understand? Qi Jie had no other way but to use this method of using labor as a mortgage to get the Star Slaves to accept this batch of residences.

Eli also explained to everyone: "This is the kindness of the master to everyone, as long as everyone works hard, works well, and contributes this strength to the master, he will give us more benefits." Don't be nervous, let's live in it with confidence! With our hands and labor, we repay the kind master.

The star slaves still didn't speak for a long time, and finally suddenly an old man knelt on his knees, raised his hands high into the sky, made a five-body posture, and shouted something that Qi Jie couldn't understand. Immediately afterwards, all the star slaves knelt on the ground, shouting the same words as the old man.

Qi Jie looked at the star slaves lying on the ground, a little dumbfounded. He...... Just to yourselfThe family in charge was just a separate residence, and these residences were built by the star slaves themselves. Why should they be so grateful to themselves?

Ele came forward and explained, "Master, they are saying that you are a god in this life. This is the highest respect of our Huili family, and it can be said that you will be our soul from now on. After saying that, Eliel and the star slaves knelt together and sang the sentence again.

Although Qi Jie was very moved, he was more embarrassed, and there was a chairman of the Star Alliance standing here. This is an orthodox party, not an evil devil. Will he be arrested as a henchman of the cult organization? So he grinned, scratched his head embarrassedly, and said, "Don't, don't do this." We are all good brothers, blessed and enjoy the same hardships. As long as everyone works together to make the Great Leap Forward, our better days are still to come.

Eliel stood up first, and the star slaves behind him also stood up. Under the leadership of Eli, everyone lived in their own houses. Sister Qingtian was responsible for distributing quilts to them, and Uncle Qi was responsible for distributing simple furniture such as beds, tables and chairs. Qi Jie was finally relieved to see that they finally no longer rejected living in the house. Sure enough, being enslaved for a long time will also become a habit. Where there is oppression, there is resistance? It seems that education is still the most important!