Qi Jie asked: "Supervisor, didn't you say that the main color should look more high-end?" And the color tone is also used what you call elegant gray, which is approved by you. The

fat supervisor stretched out his finger and pointed at Qi Jie's nose and shouted, "You still dare to talk back?" I mean let you make the party a little more high-end and atmospheric, but I didn't say that you made the atmosphere so dull! Is there a dime relationship between high-end and lifeless? No! The fat supervisor started banging on the table again.

Qi Jie quietly rolled his eyes, he was used to these accusations. And he could guess what the fat supervisor was going to say next, only to see him bow his head and mouth shape and the fat supervisor said silently: "I can't figure it out, why is your plan getting worse and worse every time?" It's not as good as the first time you showed me! Turn it over again and do it all over again! Don't leave work until you're done!

Qi Jie replied weakly: "Good~!" Then he shrugged his shoulders and exited the supervisor's office wordlessly. Hehe, first made, playful shades of apple green, embellished with flowers and stars and moon. Can represent both children and the elderly, he has already frozen the script in his mind when he receives this plan. If it weren't for the supervisor's repeated egg picking bones, this plan would have been finalized and launched long ago!

When he finished his plan and left work, it was already past nine o'clock in the evening, and when he took the elevator downstairs, he began to be confused again. It has been almost three years since he came to Z City, and he is not a high-minded and debauched person, and he knows that it is not easy to accumulate contacts in a company. He has gone from a small clerk to today's project chief planner, relying on hard work and grievances again and again. To this day, it is still a repeat of the old path every day, and he sees no future and hope.

I already knew that after graduating from college, I should not come to Z City, and it is much freer to go back to my hometown to start my own business than here. Qi Jie walked forward step by step, he was familiar with the road here, and even if he didn't look, he knew where the bus was standing.

But he overlooked that there was an intersection to the bus stop. Because he was not in a good mood and thought a little intently, he didn't notice that the red light was on. With a sharp brake, Qi Jie's eyes were dark, and he immediately fell into a long coma.

When he woke up again, Qi Jie heard a burst of crying in his ears, and he frowned, who was crying? Am I dead? Does death really have a soul? Why can I still hear crying?

He tried hard to open his eyes, but his eyes were a blinding white, and the crying immediately stopped, a pair of old hands held him, and said in a choked voice: "Little young master, you are finally awake!" Old gentleman he... He...... passed away..." As soon as he finished speaking, the old man cried again.

Qi Jie frowned, his face was dazed, and he immediately waved his hand to signal the old man to stop crying: "Please, is it okay to be quiet?" My head is dying of pain now! What old gentleman passed away? Could you please be clearer? The

old man stopped crying, held Qi Jie's hand a little excited, and said in a slow tone: "Xiaojie, although you are a young master, I am a servant. But you were raised by me since you were a child, and the two of us have been dependent on each other for so many years, even if I die, I will not let the three young masters of the main chamber hurt you. Although the old man is dead, you and me, the old man can't let you suffer a little grievance no matter what.

Qi Jie began to scratch his head, he looked up and down the layout of the entire room, white - hospital - ward. Yes, he was hit by a car, and now he is in the hospital, but why does the facilities in this hospital look so strange? Moreover, he was obviously not lying on the bed, but tied his limbs with four extremely thin silk threads and was suspended in mid-air. With an oxygen tube inserted in his nose and a white sheet tied to his body, he looked very strange.