"Whoa!" Atomu called in awe.

"Are you two ok?!" Yurio panicked.

"What was that thing?!" Aki questioned.

"Some kind of creation of magic, by the look of it. I didn't know it could take such a form..." the girl explained.

Echo looked up at the girl suspiciously while helping Luna to her feet, watching her retract the scythe and hook it to her belt.

"A creation of magic...? I've never heard of that," Luna gasped.

"It's a complex skill, but creations of magic are possible. I've never seen one in person, though," Echo mentioned.

"That was close... I hope no one got hurt just now," the girl said, looking at the figures before her.

"We're fine. And who the hell are you?!" Echo ordered to know.

"Hm? Oh, no one important," she replied with a smile.

"Wow, that was amazing! You totally just destroyed that thing, like a ninja!" Atomu called with a wide-open mouth.

"This island has been abandoned for a while now; you never know what kind of creatures you'll find lurking here. It can be dangerous... A life is a precious thing. You should be more careful," she mentioned, hair rushing through the wind.

"Yet you slaughtered that life easy enough... I'll ask you again... Who are you?!" Echo repeated with a firm tone.

"My name's Eclipse. Nice to meet you. Sorry if I startled you just now... it's just, I heard a commotion and got excited seeing other people here. But then I saw that monster try and attack you!" she explained.

"Whoa! Well, thanks a lot for saving us! I'm Luna! It's great to meet you!" Luna beamed, leaning her hand out without hesitation.

"You too," Eclipse smiled back, shaking her hand.

"And my name's Aki, a brave knight in search for--"

"I'm Galaxy! Cool scythe. Symbol of death and everything. Love it~" Galaxy fangirled, barging into Aki.

"I'm Atomu, a-and I think I love you!!" Atomu blushed.

"Oh... thank you...." Eclipse returned an awkward smile.

"And I'm-" Yurio was about to say.

"Yurio and Leo," Echo moved the intros along.

"So you're decent with weaponry, then? And that aura... you're a demon?" Echo asked.

"Ah! I knew you guys were the same! I thought I sensed a magical presence," Eclipse smiled back.

"No way. You're a demon too?!" Luna gasped.

"Hm," Eclipse smiled, suddenly unleashing a demon form!