Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 04)

Start from the beginning

'Wonwoo I'm sorry!'

You looked down. But got flinched when wonwoo put his hand through your skirt and grabbed your thigh roughly.

You were very shocked at this and did a sound mixed with fear and surprise. You crawled back while looking at Wonwoo with surprise in eyes.

You thought wonwoo was going to do something further but suddenly he stood up

You thought wonwoo was going to do something further but suddenly he stood up. He went to the window and lightened a cigarette. It broke his heart seeing your sad face when he touched your thigh. He felt bad for everything. But he wouldn't let you go like this!

In the bed you were sitting like a statue. You didn't understand a thing.

'Y/n! If I wanted girls, I would have many of them without even asking.'

He told looking at the window with the cigarette in hand. The way he told those felt so insulting to you. Why was he comparing you like some goods? You were so embarrassed that you even couldn't look at him.

'Yes you are beautiful, but what made you think that I chose you for that pretty face? Like there's a lot prettier girls, why did I choose you y/n?'

It feels so different when wonwoo calls you by your name. You suddenly looked at him.

So insulting!

'Because it's nothing.. I just wanted to hurt someone as innocent as you. That's it. What do you expect from a guy like me? Aren't I the worst? Here for me you are crying. I made you cry.'

Wonwoo started regretting much more ago but he just wanted to make you suffer and him too. He sighed looking at your shrivelled state on bed.

'W-wonwoo!'

Wonwoo saw you got down from the bed. He knows what he did was not something he should do, moreover with a super sensitive girl as you. You went to him and making a distant you were standing.

'I-I think I should go n-now.'

You tried to speak but you were sobbing. But wonwoo understood what you were talking about.

'I didn't see you yet y/n.'

You tried to talk again but only cried. This time you covered your face with hands to not show him your crying face.
Wonwoo couldn't take all your sobs, the unusual breathing while crying.

Putting the cigarette somewhere he went to you and took your face in his hands. He sighed feeling your little flinch when he held you.

He wiped the tears away from your face gently. Roaming his hand over your arm he placed it down to hold your hands.