15

In the middle of the night, all the shopping malls were closed. Lin Zhiyi couldn't find a place to buy children's products, but he didn't want to go home. He got back in the car and sat all night. When the morning light was dim, he finally moved his stiff body .

    After returning home and washing my face, I briefly measured the length and width of the second bedroom, and then went to the mall.

    He ordered a children's bed, a small sofa, a baby dining chair, and bought a bunch of toys and tableware. Thinking of his asthma, he quickly called someone to remove the original bed in the second bedroom, remove the curtains and screens, and wash them clean. I didn't forget to ask someone from the cleaning company to come to his house to do the general cleaning.

    When Lin Zhiyi came out of the mall, the sun was shining, he felt glaring, and felt dizzy when he just wanted to close his eyes. He took a few steps back and almost fell, but someone helped him.

    Lin Zhiyi looked back and saw that it was Lu Jincheng.

    The Lu family and the Gu family are family friends for many years. Lin Zhiyi and Lu Jincheng have also known each other since childhood. Lu Jincheng is four years older than Lin Zhiyi. He is the most handsome alpha among the alphas that Lin Zhiyi has ever seen. Gentle and rich, he is highly respected in celebrity circles. Although Lin Zhiyi's two families have been trying to match Lu Jincheng and Lin Zhiyi together during the years when Lin Zhiyi was in college, because the two of them have no such intentions, they just want to be friends. In the end it was nothing.

    Lu Jincheng took Lin Zhiyi's arm and helped him up, "Zhiyi, be careful."

    Lin Zhiyi lowered his head and rubbed the center of his brows, forced a smile, and said hello, "Brother Jincheng."

    "Why do you have such a bad face?" ?”

    “No.” Lin Zhiyi shook his head.

    Lu Jincheng wanted to take the big bag from Lin Zhiyi's hand, but Lin Zhiyi didn't let go. Seeing that Lin Zhiyi's lips were bloodless, he asked, "Are you in a hurry? Find a place to sit, we'll be there for a long time." I haven't seen each other."

    Lin Zhiyi said: "Okay."

    Lu Jincheng accompanied him into a coffee shop, Lin Zhiyi couldn't eat anything, smelled the smell of coffee, and his stomach started to turn sour after being empty for a long time, but he didn't I am used to putting on a hypocritical posture in front of outsiders, so I didn't say anything.

    Lu Jincheng looked at the shopping bag at Lin Zhiyi's feet, "Zhiyi, why do you buy so many children's products?"

    Lin Zhiyi rested his fingertips on the outer wall of the cup, feeling the constant heat. The person who confides, but at this moment, he urgently needs an outlet for him to vent and relieve him.

    "I have a child."

    "What?" Lu Jincheng thought he heard it wrong.

    "I was pregnant when I was missing. Now the child is two years old. I have seen it and done a paternity test."

    Lu Jincheng was so shocked that he did not speak for a long time, "Who is the father of the child?

    " To my person," Lin Zhiyi looked at the reflection of the coffee cup on the table, and for some reason suddenly added: "He is beta." "Beta

    , I heard that beta and omega are not easy to combine, and you still An omega with such a high level."

    "Yes, that's why the child is in poor health, thinner than other children of the same age, but very well-behaved and cute." "

Omega Who Wants To Steal Cubs Everyday On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara