1

"Zhiyi, go upstairs and take a look! Your dad's office is about to fall apart."

    Xu Yang rushed to Lin Zhiyi, patted Lin Zhiyi's desktop, and said in a hurry: "That omega probably has She was six or seven months pregnant, and she was yelling at the door of the chairman's office, the security guards didn't dare to touch her, and your father didn't come out, so you should go and have a look, it's not good for anyone if things get serious."

    Lin Zhiyi's gaze changed from The computer screen turned to Xu Yang's face, and quickly withdrew it indifferently, "What does it have to do with me?"

    Xu Yang was taken aback, and said in disbelief, "...that's your father after all."

    "Yeah, it's me after all." Dad, I won't go to see his excitement, and save him some face." Lin Zhiyi slid the mouse, and marked out the problematic places in the project while talking.

    Xu Yang didn't speak for a long time. Although he had known Lin Zhiyi for many years and knew that Lin Zhiyi had always been cold-hearted, he never thought that he would be so ruthless.

    Lin Yande's affair has never been a secret in Dingsheng Group. Four years ago, Lin Yande was discovered by his new wife who had an affair with his secretary. The new wife came to the company aggressively to catch the adulterer. Zhiyi found a lawyer, brought several people into the office, and discussed the divorce. In the end, Lin Yande signed the divorce agreement and paid two houses to his new wife. A month later, he married the secretary, and the situation subsided.

    Unexpectedly, in less than four years, the farce will be staged again.

    "Actually, think about it, if I were you, I wouldn't be bothered to clean up these messes," Xu Yang persuaded, and fought hard: "But Dingsheng still has your mother's hard work after all, you don't want to see it ruined by your father, do you? "

    Lin Zhiyi paused slightly with his fingertips.

    Xu Yang took advantage of the victory and pursued, "People from Chong'an Group will arrive in 20 minutes. If you see that scene or hear some rumors, it will definitely affect the next cooperation. We have been preparing for this project for more than half a year." Lin

    Zhiyi His phone vibrated twice, he looked down, and half a minute later he slowly got up and walked towards the door, Xu Yang saw his brows slightly frowned, with a reluctant look on his face.

    When Lin Zhiyi reached the eighteenth floor, the Omega with her big belly was still standing at the door of Lin Yande's office. The office door was closed tightly. Four security guards surrounded her and looked at each other. Be careful with the child in my stomach! Lin Yande, can you come out and give me an explanation? Do you want this child?"

    Passing the office area, Lin Zhiyi suddenly stopped, raised his hand, and blocked the hand of an employee. The mobile phone footage was being secretly recorded, and the little employee shrank his neck in fright, and murmured: "I, I didn't record it..." "It doesn't matter if it is recorded,

    but it will spread when the time comes, and you are the ones who are working overtime to deal with public opinion." "

    Lin Zhiyi bent his mouth and smiled at everyone in the cubicle, with a knife hidden in his smile, the employees immediately lowered their heads and hurriedly deleted the photos and videos in the album.

    Hearing the movement behind him, Omega turned around to meet Lin Zhiyi's lake-like eyes, and the flame instantly halved.

    "Miss Yan," Lin Zhiyi said calmly and gently, breaking the tense situation on the 18th floor. He stepped forward and stood two or three meters away from Yan Yu, "Take a step to talk." "I just talk to you.