2

Lin Zhiyi did not wait for Zhou Huaisheng that night, but he did wait for two inspection reports, which showed that he did not break a bone, but had a slight soft tissue injury at the tailbone.

    "Call his company directly tomorrow. If you run away, the monk can't run away from the temple." Xu Yang yawned, pinched the back of his neck tiredly, and asked Lin Zhiyi: "Do you have any medicine for abrasions at home? These two days Eat less spicy food."

    "Yes."

    Lin Zhiyi stood at the entrance of the hospital for two more minutes, and finally chose to go home.

    Lying on the bed after taking a shower, Zhou Huaisheng's face suddenly appeared in his mind. Lin Zhiyi scratched his hair irritably, then put on an eye mask and turned off the lamp, forcing himself to fall asleep.

    As soon as he woke up the next day, he heard someone knock on the door. Lin Zhiyi walked over to open the door. It was Lin Yande and his seven-year-old son.

    "Zhiwen said he was going to bring breakfast to my brother, so I brought him here."

    Lin Yande lied more calmly than telling the truth. Lin Zhiwen put the lunch box in his hand on the table, and then went to the sofa to play with his mobile phone, watching the whole process He didn't even look at Lin Zhiyi.

    Lin Yande changed his slippers, looked at Lin Zhiyi's house, then sat at the table, and helped Lin Zhiyi open the lunch box, "Still alone? Is it too lonely? Dad recently met a few business partners. Their family The children are all about the same age as you, so if you are interested, you can get to know each other."

    Lin Zhiyi folded his arms and said, "Yesterday was the last time I helped you solve your troubles, I hope you don't ask for trouble again."

    He threw a sentence Give it to Lin Yande, and then go to the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face.

    Lin Yande was not surprised. He walked around Lin Zhiyi's house and said to himself: "I heard from people in the company that you are living in a closed life now, rejecting people thousands of miles away. Zhiyi, like this Not good."

    "So should I be as open as you?" Lin Zhiyi came out after washing.

    Lin Yande finally lost his face, he looked embarrassed, and pushed the lunch box towards Lin Zhiyi's seat.

    "I don't want to eat, take it away."

    "Zhiyi, is your anorexia still serious?"

    Lin Zhiyi didn't bother to answer, and picked up her phone to check unread messages.

    "Still don't want to eat now? How about something lighter? Didn't your problem get better two years ago?" "

    What two years ago?"

    Lin Yande realized that he had slipped his words and quickly changed the subject. I really like seafood porridge, so I asked my aunt to boil it for you this morning, so you can try it." "

    I don't want to eat it, so take it away." Lin Zhiyi pushed the lunch box away and continued to ask: "The two meals you just said What do you mean before?"

    "Didn't you lose your memory two years ago? I remember you could eat for a while after waking up, I thought your anorexia was cured."

    Lin Zhiyi had no time to talk to Lin Yande's hypocrisy He asked bluntly, "How much do you know about the incident I lost my memory two years ago? Is there something you are hiding from me?"

    "No, Dad knows as much as you do. You and your friends went to play on Yanmeng Mountain, accidentally fell down, and then disappeared. Dad has been looking for you for more than a year, and finally found you in the municipal hospital. Your At that time, you were in poor condition and you were still injured. Dad helped you hire the best experts to treat you. You lay in the hospital for two months before recovering. Don’t you remember?” Lin Zhiyi frowned, Lin