34

It was really hard to fall asleep alone, Lin Zhiyi tossed and turned in the middle of the night, turned on his phone, and found that it was already 3:30 in the morning.

    He took out Zhou Huaisheng's old mobile phone, clicked on the photo album, and flipped through it one by one. He really liked looking at the photos of Juanjuan when he was just born. He was so small, and his facial features were not well developed, like a little monster. , but Lin Zhiyi still thinks it's so cute.

    He shrank under the quilt, looked at those photos repeatedly, zoomed in and zoomed in, and then couldn't help but curl the corners of his mouth.

    After that, there is a group photo of Zhou Huaisheng and him. It is a pity that they have been together day and night for a year and a half, but only one photo is left.

    Zhou Huaisheng is much more haggard than two years ago, because of the wind and sun all year round, his skin is rougher than before, and his eyes have lost their luster. In fact, objectively speaking, Zhou Huaisheng's facial features are not outstanding. It can only be said that he is upright and good-looking. His gentle eyebrows make him look non-aggressive. In terms of appearance alone, compared with a rich man like Lu Jincheng, Zhou Huaisheng lacks charm.

    But Lin Zhiyi felt that he was no worse than anyone else, not because Zhou Huaisheng would get better and better in the future, but because in the small clinic in Yanmeng Village, Lin Zhiyi was moved the moment Zhou Huaisheng walked out of the crowd and approached him. .

    He thought of Gu Nian's thick photo album.

    I have already missed Zhou Huaisheng's youth, and I can't miss the present anymore. Lin Zhiyi decided to take a family portrait.

    As soon as this idea came out, Lin Zhiyi was constantly distracted while working. The financial manager saw that he was absent-minded, so he had to re-report what he had just said.

    From 5:00 to 7:00 in the evening is the evening peak of takeaway. Lin Zhiyi knew that Zhou Huaisheng must be very busy during this time, so he consciously did not disturb him. He went to buy a few picture books and educational toys, and then slowly Driving to Zhou Huaisheng's site, it was exactly 6:50 when Lin Zhiyi found a parking space and stopped.

    Zhou Huaisheng was answering the phone, probably as a mediator between the customer and the delivery staff, when he said subduedly: "...I know the road is slippery, but timeout is timeout, please apologize to the customer, it's okay , don’t be afraid.”

    The other party didn’t know what to say, Zhou Huaisheng comforted: “You’re only on the second day of work, it’s normal to make mistakes, it’s okay, if you need to pay, the site can bear half of it, okay, don’t cry, I’ll help you send the way now Order, make two more trips today, and you will earn back the money.”

    The computer kept beeping reminders from customers, as well as various applications from the delivery staff. Zhou Huaisheng put down the phone and operated on the computer. For the convenience of entering and exiting, he The computer desk is right next to the door.

    Zhou Huaisheng hadn't noticed Lin Zhiyi standing at the door, so he clicked on the last application for a short break, and the small site finally became quiet. Zhou Huaisheng heaved a sigh of relief, and when he looked up and saw Lin Zhiyi standing beside him, he paused, The tone was alienated: "Get off work?"

    Lin Zhiyi was not used to Zhou Huaisheng like this, "Are you still busy?"

    "Yeah." Zhou Huaisheng nodded.

    Juanjuan was lying on the small bed and was bubbling with boredom. When he heard Lin Zhiyi's voice, he rushed over like a little rocket. Lin Zhiyi squatted down and hugged him, and curled his mouth, "Daddy, I I miss you so much."