38

Zhou Huaisheng felt that he was very useless. He could clearly express the unhappiness in his heart for things that could be clearly explained in two sentences. He just couldn't do simple things.

    He knew that Lin Zhiyi didn't have no feelings for him, he loved him back then, and now he still has affection, but why can't he say it?

    Zhou Huaisheng really wanted to slap himself.

    He is simply the most contradictory and selfish person in the world. He was thinking that anyway, he has been guarding Lin Zhiyi and his children for the rest of his life. Look, that's all, I have no other unreasonable thoughts, and at the same time, I am madly jealous of Lin Zhiyi's few words.

    How could he monopolize Lin Zhiyi? Lin Zhiyi's world is so vast, his social circle is so wide, and he contacts with rich and famous people. Lin Zhiyi has a bright future, but he is temporarily stumbling over his feet.

    Just like what he said on the phone at night, "It's all for the children." What

    Zhou Huaisheng originally thought was that he would meet all of Lin Zhiyi's demands, stay by Lin Zhiyi's side, and then slowly wait for Lin Zhiyi to lose interest, Juanjuan should have grown up by then, and he has nothing to worry about.

    But in the past two days, he couldn't help kissing Lin Zhiyi, and held Lin Zhiyi tightly in his arms when he was sleeping, which actually violated his original intention. He couldn't control himself more and more, how could he not control it? ?

    "I—" He never asked others.

    Lin Zhiyi still looked at him with worried eyes, caressing his face, "Ah Huai, tell me, okay?"

    Zhou Huaisheng was about to speak, when there was a sudden cry from the next door, and the two quickly separated, Rushing to the children's room, Juanjuan leaned on the railing beside the bed, tearfully calling Lin Zhiyi, "Little Daddy, Juanjuan is afraid." "

    What's wrong baby?" Lin Zhiyi hurriedly hugged him into his arms .

    "Scared, there are monsters." Juan whimpered.

    "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, there are no monsters, and the little daddy is here, so Juanjuan is not afraid."

    Juan rarely wakes up crying at night, Zhou Huaisheng has more experience, guessed: "Maybe the cartoon you watched with him at night was too noisy, and his brain was excited." Lin Zhiyi was worried, so he hugged Juan back to

    himself In the room, sitting under the quilt, let Juanjuan stick to his skin, and with the release of pheromones, Juanjuan was slightly better, crying much less, curled up in Lin Zhiyi's arms like a small broad bean, Sniffing and falling asleep within a few minutes.

    Zhou Huaisheng sat by the bed and watched, and seeing the little guy breathing evenly, he whispered, "Take it back to the little bed, it's hard to get into the habit of sleeping alone." Lin Zhiyi was reluctant to move, "Hold me for a while.

    "

    The curly facial features are like Lin Zhiyi, delicate and beautiful, but the eyebrows and eyes are like Zhou Huaisheng, very gentle, as a word to describe a child, it is quiet and well-behaved, plus the long eyelashes, it is extraordinarily lovable, Lin Zhiyi stroked her curly hair, never getting tired of looking at it.

    "Are you releasing pheromone?" Zhou Huaisheng asked suddenly.

    "Well," Lin Zhiyi turned slightly, tilted his head, and showed the back of his neck to Zhou Huaisheng, "Do you want to see it?"