37

Lin Yande seemed to have aged ten years overnight, with sunken eye sockets and gray temples. He walked slowly in front of Lin Zhiyi, with an iron railing between them.

    "You're here." Lin Yande said.

    "I didn't come to visit you, but I wanted to ask you something." Sitting on a stool, Lin Zhiyi asked indifferently: "Two years ago, when you found me at the entrance of the municipal hospital, why didn't you take this opportunity? Just let me die on the operating table?"

    Lin Yande grinned like dry bark, as if debris would fall off in the next second, and there was no smile in his eyes, "When you came out of the delivery room I had this idea, but a man named Sheng Jiahui came to you and he recognized me." "

    So you couldn't do it."

    "You were very weak at the time, reminding me of your mother's death in the hospital bed Look."

    Lin Zhiyi didn't want to reminisce about the old relationship with Lin Yande, he interrupted Lin Yande: "When I was the weakest, you forced me to sign the equity transfer agreement, no wonder you think of my mother, are you guilty?" Lin Yande still

    smiled , there is no air conditioner in the detention center, only the staff's office area has heaters, Lin Yande is wearing very thin clothes, and his hands are shaking constantly. I heard that life in the detention center is difficult, and it is impossible for Lin Zhiyi to provide him with any shelter. Well, in just over half a month, Lin Yande has been haggard and haggard, and he doesn't have the slightest glory of Chairman Lin of Dingsheng Group.

    Lin Zhiyi looked away, "I remember everything before and after, but my memory was a bit broken during the hospital, I remember that the child was sent to the incubator when he was born, but I don't remember saying that Let the child go away—"

    "When you were in junior high school, didn't your mother let me take you away every day?" Lin Yande interrupted him.

    Lin Zhiyi was stunned.

    "At that time, I wanted to drive that beta away, lie to you that the child was gone, and take the opportunity to ask you to sign an equity transfer agreement. I didn't expect that you, like your mother, would start to get sick when you were stimulated." Lin Yande looked at Lin Yan with a grim smile

    . Zhiyi, as if he had finally made a comeback, "Did you know that your mother has schizophrenia?"

    Lin Zhiyi's pupils shrank suddenly, and he tried his best to keep calm.

    "Do you really think that it was me who caused her to become mentally weak like that? She had this problem when she first got married. When she was good, she was very good, like a child. When she was bad, she would turn her face and deny anyone. Who can bear it?"

    " So what?" Lin Zhiyi felt his voice trembling.

    "I just love you, Zhiyi. Now that you have a family and a career, don't be like your mother, who can't get sick after being stimulated." Lin Yande's tone was full of mockery and curses, so vicious that he had no humanity at all. He approached Lin Zhiyi smiled and said, "At that time, Ding Sheng will be left alone." "

    Lin Yande, you'd better die inside." Lin Zhiyi said calmly.

    The gloom in Lin Yande's eyes instantly turned dull, and after a long time turned into fragility. His sunken eye sockets glowed with water, moistening his face like dry bark. For a moment, Lin Zhiyi saw regret on Lin Yande's face. and pain, but when looking over, Lin Yande was staring at the red handprint on the wall in a daze, it seemed that the emotion just now was just an illusion of Lin Zhiyi.