23

Juanjuan rolled in Lin Zhiyi's arms, thinking about it because he heard his father's footsteps.

    Sure enough, a few seconds later, Zhou Huaisheng walked into the master bedroom, saw the sleeping Lin Zhiyi and Juan Juan with wide-open eyes, leaned over and asked softly, "Why don't you sleep?" Juan Juan followed Zhou Huaisheng's example

    , Asked in a low voice, "Where are you going, Dad?"

    "Dad is going to work, can you stay here with uncle? Dad will come to pick you up at night."

    Juan Juan reached out to Zhou Huaisheng, Zhou Huaisheng was afraid of waking Lin Zhiyi, so he He just rubbed Juan's little hand in the palm of his hand, "Good boy, tell uncle when he wakes up that dinner is ready, just heat it up and it's ready to eat." Juanjuan nodded ignorantly

    .

    "Go to sleep."

    Zhou Huaisheng left after finishing speaking. He rode to Lao Liu's restaurant. It was two or three o'clock in the afternoon, when the restaurant was at its leisure. Surprised: "Have you had lunch yet?"

    "Have eaten." Zhou Huaisheng took off his helmet, walked to Old Liu, and sat down on a stool, "Brother Liu, I want to ask you something." "What do you say?

    " "

    "If you want to open a restaurant, a smaller restaurant than yours, how much will it cost?" "Do

    you want to start a business?"

    "No, I just want to know."

    "I advise you not to, physical stores are not good now You can’t make money.” Lao Liu put down his phone and said with a sad face: “Let me tell you frankly, to open a store, you must have at least two to three hundred thousand yuan in your hand, from renting the store to decoration, materials, etc. Equipment, water, electricity, fuel and miscellaneous expenses. When you can’t take care of it alone, you have to hire people and pay wages. Hey, it’s really impossible to open a restaurant now. The beef bone soup shop next door has only been open for less than three months, and it’s sold out now. "

    Two to three hundred thousand..." Zhou Huaisheng lowered his head.

    "Why did you suddenly think of opening a shop? Isn't food delivery good?"

    Zhou Huaisheng took off his gloves, patted his leg, and said with a smile: "If you want to earn more, you can't keep delivering food, your body can't take it anymore."

    " That’s right, you still have a child to raise.”

    “Brother Liu,” Zhou Huaisheng hesitated for a moment, looked up and smiled at Old Liu, and said, “Juanjuan’s little father is back. I never told you before that he is a child. His father's family is very rich, not ordinary rich, and now he wants to live with the child." "

    Huh? He wants to take away the custody?"

    "No, we are still discussing, but I have been thinking about it recently , Should the child follow me? I used to think that I did my best and gave the child everything I could, but recently I saw his little dad buy him various toys, live in a villa, and tell him fairy tales , I suddenly realized that the child has suffered too much with me." "

    Don't say that, you have tried your best, and we all see it." "You

    still have to think about the future of the child, Brother Liu, what do you say What about it? The child follows his little daddy and can receive the best education. He might be able to stand out in the future and work in high-rise buildings without having to do physical work like me." "That's the reason, can you be willing