13

Lin Zhiyi didn't show his anger, he didn't like this kind of out-of-control emotion.

    Juan crawled to the side of the bed, stretched out his small arms to reach Lin Zhiyi's clothes, Lin Zhiyi felt it, he put down his clothes and turned around, picked up Juan and went to the kitchen to watch Zhou Huaisheng cook.

    Green pepper shredded pork and green vegetable tofu soup, plus a deep-fried lotus root box. It’s not a big deal, but it’s not bad. Lin Zhiyi thought of Zhou Huaisheng’s lunch box in the morning, and he could even guess that this lotus root box is because of him. , Zhou Huaisheng would definitely be reluctant to buy it.

    Zhou Huaisheng is tall, but his cooking is very meticulous. He can cut green pepper shreds of the same thickness, and the cutting board is also very clean. When smoking dark soy sauce, you don’t need a spoon to measure it. Turn your elbow to get the proper amount, and then add salt and starch water.

    Juanjuan sniffed, and Lin Zhiyi smiled and said, "Little greedy cat."

    Lin Zhiyi left after eating, and Zhou Huaisheng sent him to the car as usual, "Mr. Lin, I've cost you again today."

    Lin Zhiyi Zhiyi didn't say a word. He sat in the car with a cold face, but didn't start it immediately. The door was open. He was silent for a while, then came out again, and asked, "Zhou Huaisheng, are you going to tell me or not? What are you afraid of? What are you afraid of?" You know what happened two years ago, right?"

    Zhou Huaisheng's expression froze, his eyes subconsciously avoided.

    Could it be related to Zhou Huaisheng?

    Lin Zhiyi actually forgot what to say next, he looked at Zhou Huaisheng in disbelief.

    "Mr. Lin, can you give me a little more time?"

    "Why?"

    Zhou Huaisheng glanced at the window on the second floor, suffering from a dilemma in his heart. He should be punished for what happened two years ago. He is an orphan. He is a beta who grew up in a mountain village. He shouldn't have had anything to do with a rich omega like Lin Zhiyi. He overestimated his ability and excitedly brought Lin Zhiyi to the city to find relatives, which made him lose his memory. Lin Zhiyi suffered hardships with him, not only did not find his family, but in the end he drank and made mistakes while taking advantage of others, making Lin Zhiyi pregnant.

    He is so damned.

    It may be retribution for Juanjuan to be so weak and sick.

    It's not that he didn't want to tell Lin Zhiyi, but he was afraid that no one would take care of him in the future.

    If only Juanjuan had grown up, he would immediately confess the truth to Lin Zhiyi, and he would willingly accept the punishment he deserved.

    Lin Zhiyi didn't know Zhou Huaisheng's entanglement in his heart. He was tired of Zhou Huaisheng's silence, and he said angrily, "It's fine if you don't say anything." Then he got back into the car and drove out of the alley.

    He glanced at Zhou Huaisheng in the rearview mirror, and then pulled his hair irritably. Lin Yande, Lin Zhiwen, Tian Minyao, and all the others combined could not compare to Zhou Huaisheng's silence, which made him physically and mentally exhausted.

    He finally understood what Xu Yang meant when he said "you seem to be missing a piece".

    Amnesia is a terrible thing. Twenty-six-year-old Lin Zhiyi lost his memory for two years. The doctor said that he was abused, and his body was inexplicably weaker than before, but the truth disappeared without a trace. Everyone seemed to know, but no one told him. His life has become a railroad track with a missing section. He doesn't know when the train will come, and his life will be overturned in an instant.