8

Just as Lin Zhiyi finished his work, Xu Yang entered his office, closed the door pretending to be mysterious, walked to Lin Zhiyi's desk, and handed his mobile phone to Lin Zhiyi.

    Swipe the screen, there are three photos in total.

    The first picture shows Tian Minyao leading Lin Zhiwen to play on the slide in the children's leisure area of ​​the Hot Spring Palace; the second picture shows Tian Minyao and Liang Yuanshan from Dingna Insurance sitting in the restaurant box of the Hot Spring Palace chatting, Liang Yuanshan pours wine for Tian Minyao, Tian Minyao holds one hand Holding his chin, he smiled at Liang Yuanshan; the third picture was Liang Yuanshan watching Tian Minyao and Lin Zhiwen get into the car.

    Xu Yang explained: "It's not the latest photo, it's from a month ago. Liang Yuanshan's wife hired a private detective to check on his husband. I happen to know this private detective. I had a drink with him yesterday, and he accidentally slipped his mouth."

    Lin Zhiyi looked at Ueda Minyao's smile in the second photo and realized something was wrong.

    "But I don't know why, they haven't seen each other recently." Xu Yang said in a low voice.

    Lin Zhiyi sneered, he knew what was going on in his heart, but he didn't like Xu Yang's excessive attention to the Lin family's family affairs, so he said, "Maybe it was discovered by Mrs. Liang." "It's possible."

    Lin

    Zhiyi Yi changed the topic, "How is the matter of Chong'an Home Furnishing?" "

    The exhibition is almost ready, and the process of the signing ceremony has been communicated in place, and the time is set for the fifth of next month."

    Lin Zhiyi nodded, "Recently Thank you for your hard work."

    "Fortunately, you have also worked very hard. I heard from the staff outside that you didn't leave until after nine o'clock last night?" "There are some

    things that are procrastinating at hand. Anyway, there is nothing to do when I go back, so I might as well do it together. By the way, by the way, I have adjusted the time of tomorrow's office meeting to today."

    "Are you busy tomorrow?"

    "Yeah."

    Xu Yang said in surprise, "Why, have an appointment?"

    Lin Zhiyi didn't answer, but asked, "You How old is the child of my sister's family?"

    Xu Yang was taken aback, "Three years old, what's the matter?"

    "Where does your sister often take the children to play?"

    "There is a children's playground above the Ronghua Building, which is quite large. My nephew likes to go there to play, and the whole floor is full of children. It's the children's area, why do you ask this?"

    "No, just ask." Lin Zhiyi continued to work.

    Xu Yang looked at him suspiciously, touched his chin, and was about to ask, Lin Zhiyi raised his head coldly, and immediately dispelled Xu Yang's curiosity. He waved his hands mockingly, and said quickly: "I, I'm going out Now, I'm going to call them for an office meeting, what time does it start?"

    "Ten twenty."

    "Okay." Xu Yangma slipped away.

    The cross-field cooperation between Zhong'an Home Furnishing and Dingsheng Real Estate is in full swing. Using Dingsheng's platform as a high-end trading place, the in-depth cooperation model integrating exhibition, procurement and consulting services is also an adventurous attempt by Dingsheng. The person in charge of the project is naturally very busy.