10

After Zhou Huaisheng cleaned up the dishes, he noticed the heater and floor mats in the living room.

    "Mr. Lin, these things—"

    "It's all for Juanjuan, you don't need to thank him for him, and you don't need to return it."

    Lin Zhiyi's attitude was very firm, so Zhou Huaisheng fell silent, he squatted down, and Juanjuan Handing him the red triangular building block in his hand, he didn't know where to put it, and his hand was hanging in the air until Lin Zhiyi reminded him: "That's the roof." Only then did Zhou Huaisheng understand that the curly scroll turned out to be a row of small buildings

    . House, he put the red triangular building block on top, and Juan grinned happily. Zhou Huaisheng scratched his little nose, and asked him: "Uncle will accompany you for a day today, do you thank Uncle?" Juan immediately looked

    up Looking at Lin Zhiyi, a small curly hair rested on Lin Zhiyi's chest, and said, "Thank you uncle."

    He no longer had the timidity in front of Lin Zhiyi at the beginning, but instead relied on and liked him wholeheartedly, especially Zhou Huaisheng. Also beside him, he looked left and right, then happily rolled in Lin Zhiyi's arms, turned over and hugged Lin Zhiyi's neck.

    Lin Zhiyi hugged the little guy, raised his eyes and glanced at Zhou Huaisheng, who averted his gaze.

    Both of them were silent, and neither of them mentioned anything about leaving.

    In the end it was Aunt Wang who knocked on the door, and Zhou Huaisheng went to open the door, "Aunt Wang, you are back."

    Aunt Wang said with a smile, "I was exhausted after taking the bus for seven hours. I have nothing to do. I just came up to tell you Let me know, you continue to put the rolls at my house tomorrow, and I will help you look at them, and this is the sausage I brought from my hometown, it is delicious to make stewed rice." Aunt Wang forced Zhou Huaisheng to stuff it into Zhou Huaisheng's hand, Zhou

    Huaisheng However, I had no choice but to say "thank you" repeatedly.

    Juanjuan crawled to the edge of the mat, saw Aunt Wang, grinned, and called out "Grandma Wang".

    "Hey, Juanjuan, let's play at Grandma Wang's house tomorrow."

    Juanjuan looked back at Lin Zhiyi in a daze.

    Lin Zhiyi got up with a grimace.

    Only then did Aunt Wang notice that there was another person in the living room, and after looking her up and down, she pulled Zhou Huaisheng outside the door, "This is?" "

    ...my friend." Zhou Huaisheng replied in a low voice.

    "I thought you were dating," Aunt Wang said with a smile, "You look pretty good looking, and Juanjuan looks a bit like him." "It's not

    my date, it's just a friend."

    Aunt Wang patted Zhou Huaisheng on the shoulder. , covering his mouth and smiling, "If you have such a high vision, I wouldn't dare to introduce my niece to you."

    Zhou Huaisheng hurriedly said: "Aunt Wang, I have a child with me on this condition, you must not give it to me." Let me introduce, we can’t delay other girls.”

    Aunt Wang turned up the volume, “What’s wrong with your condition? I think it’s pretty good, what are you afraid of being poor now? Live a solid life, don’t smoke or drink, how do you know? No one wants to be with you?"

    Zhou Huaisheng wanted to close the door and block out Aunt Wang's voice, but then he thought again, Lin Zhiyi had forgotten everything, why would he care?